imn2fire is offline New Member

Would like feed back 3 rd cycle

I am 6'2 240 14% body fat I started my third cycle I am cutting. I am 600 mg tren e per week sustanon 400 mg per week test prop 400 mg per week and masteron 600. Wanted to get everyone's thoughts. I was going to add 50mg anavar as well.

Just wanted to see people thoughts on this I am going at the direction of my supplier in which I get an awesome deal per bottle so I'm not worried about getting more or chaingingbitbup a long as there is some regiod reasoning behind it

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    To many compounds and large dosages for 3rd cycle IMO.

What about PCT? AI? HCG ?

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    unless I read this wrong Im with Gasp..
    did you just say that you are going to use 2grams per week of total drug on your 3rd cycle and ask about adding an Oral??

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Overkill for almost any cycle-especially your third cycle. Do you even know how you tolerate tren sides? Tren enth is a commitment you can't run from quickly if things go poorly.

200-300mg of prop and 300-400mg tren ace would have been better. Not trying to be be critical, just constructive. You already started it sounds like but I would rethink this and get some help on how to salvage with the compounds you have and save others for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09
    Overkill for almost any cycle-especially your third cycle. Do you even know how you tolerate tren sides? Tren enth is a commitment you can't run from quickly if things go poorly.
    I have very little sides from the tren . My fiancé gets wore out that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09
    200-300mg of prop and 300-400mg tren ace would have been better. Not trying to be be critical, just constructive. You already started it sounds like but I would rethink this and get some help on how to salvage with the compounds you have and save others for later.
    Thanks spartan. I already have the tren e. however I can get the tren a easily would you suggest just changing now? An what is ur thought on running the sust with this ?

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Great Link agove about how to run tren .. Many seem to go moderate on the test and let the tren do all the work.

Thread Information