Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By frank13

Thread: extended cycle???

gunnery is offline Junior Member

extended cycle???

hey fellas, just a quick question no need to get into great detail but im week 9of 12. test e/deca cycle and getting ok gains ,my diet is tough on me cuz im gettin a little sick of food which ill fix in the diet section but my q is can i continue another 12 weeker with just sus??? which i absolutely love! got my hands on some and hate like hell to jump ship early summer haha.im on trt btw and just wondering if recepter sites would just be too pounded to respond? would i gain more? like i respond really well to sus ( maybe the prop)? anyway i could save it for winter but i thought i could cut the rest of summer if it would work????? thanks bros! g.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    That would be a very long run to be shut down. You may have trouble recovering and one step closer to trt.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    That would be a very long run to be shut down. You may have trouble recovering and one step closer to trt.
    he says he is on trt

im actually on trt now i was just wondering if my receptor sites would be too flooded to respond to the sus or is there anything i can do to flush the receptors?

what amount are u taking of test and deca

good timing haha

750 test e and 500 deca . i know its alot but i was nt responding very good to lesser amounts and have alot of dings which the deca fixed!!! so i decided to experiment and it seems to be working, im 44 ,248lb, 6'3" and started gaining week 8 and put on about 8 lbs!

prob around 18 bf? my arms and shoulders and chest are very vascular just a little belly fat and head ,neck bloat? for some reason maybe deca idk

your guessing 18% its probably higher and thats seems odd at 750 test e and 500 deca and in 8 weeks you only put on 8 pounds

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I missed the trt. My apologies, too much reading today.... Have you recently or will you be running a CBC panel? I would look for elevated hematocrit and rbc the longer you extend.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    your guessing 18% its probably higher and thats seems odd at 750 test e and 500 deca and in 8 weeks you only put on 8 pounds
    Huh, Tst @ 750 and deca @ 500 and week 8 only 8 lbs. Are you eating? ...crazy mike

your body fats high your gains dont seem right your bloated these are too high of doses to run for that long id say to take a brake at the 12 week mark
    havanakid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    your body fats high your gains dont seem right your bloated these are too high of doses to run for that long id say to take a brake at the 12 week mark
    ^^^ I agree frank. shouldn't run that high for that long. However I didn't get what esters. Test cyp, teat E or P. please tell me hat....crazy mike

PS Ooops I see the test E...

Spartans if you feel like you have plateaued I'll tell you what I did, recently. I dropped my Test E from 700mg wk to 500mg wk and started test P at 100mg eod. For me it was right. I stay on test long and longer. That's my TRT at age 61, I have my reasons. So I was just stuck and also coming back from my hernia OP. So I dropped in the Test P and started to rock n roll again. Just for me now I've stayed with the Test E @ 500mg wk and now Test P 200mg eod I don't recommend that for you. Also my BF % is 13, you need to get yours down, ASAP. I can't see hard and vascular in 18%. ...crazy mike

Ps the pic is before the operation 2-1/2 months ago ...cm

i dont know exactly where im at bf wise but i started higher and have exchanged fat for muscle alot cuz my aperance has drastcly changed so i think that would acount for the only 8lbs but???...i hav run my panel a while ago before but not since starting this cycle and my plan is to give blood after wk 12 ? just to keep things in ck ! usually i feel crappy when my rbc,s are too high....my eating could use some help but im making real food shakes at 900 cals x 3 a day to get by but over all i prob .started to high body fat due to illness over winter and bad gains ,anyway ive made alot of awesome gains just not what i hoped for at this point at 9 weeks but then again i just started puting on the mass so??? so it sounds like u guys suggest dropping back to trt dose for a bit? 200mg cyp eow is my dose . how long before i would get good gains off my sus cycle at500/wk?

ill probably take a break at 12 weeks and give blood but im still curious if i would continue to make gains or would the receptor sites be too flooded.... anyone have any knowledge about this?

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnery View Post
    i dont know exactly where im at bf wise but i started higher and have exchanged fat for muscle alot cuz my aperance has drastcly changed so i think that would acount for the only 8lbs but???...i hav run my panel a while ago before but not since starting this cycle and my plan is to give blood after wk 12 ? just to keep things in ck ! usually i feel crappy when my rbc,s are too high....my eating could use some help but im making real food shakes at 900 cals x 3 a day to get by but over all i prob .started to high body fat due to illness over winter and bad gains ,anyway ive made alot of awesome gains just not what i hoped for at this point at 9 weeks but then again i just started puting on the mass so??? so it sounds like u guys suggest dropping back to trt dose for a bit? 200mg cyp eow is my dose . how long before i would get good gains off my sus cycle at500/wk?
    I can tell you from personal experience after a cycle like that to YES give blood right after and drop the trt dose to 100mg for at least a good month and get bloodwork done asap to monitor your rbc/hematocrit etc....if all is good then resume your 200mg trt dose.

AlinSR is offline new member
    hey fellas, just a quick question no need to get into great detail but im week 9of 12. test e/deca cycle and getting ok gains ,my diet is tough on me cuz im gettin a little sick of food which ill fix in the diet section but my q is can i continue another 12 weeker with just sus??? which i absolutely love! got my hands on some and hate like hell to jump ship early summer haha.im on trt btw and just wondering if recepter sites would just be too pounded to respond? would i gain more? like i respond really well to sus ( maybe the prop)? anyway i could save it for winter but i thought i could cut the rest of summer if it would work????? thanks bros! g.
    I don't think theres anything wrong with a month cycle.

so even drop the trt to cleanup? hmmm i guess it makes sense, so how long before id be safe to jump on the sus and cut?

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    so even drop the trt to cleanup? hmmm i guess it makes sense, so how long before id be safe to jump on the sus and cut?
    From personal experience I would say 3 months.

Hey guys I just got back here and see that I was off on the wrong foot with my post. Sorry about that. ya know ??? ...crazy mike

its all good c.m.! thanks for the help . well... i guess it would prob. be better to let things level out a bit ,3 months might be a little difficult to pull off but ill try anyway haha !thanks guys for the help!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drop your test dosage to around 150mg a week for TRT. After at least 6 weeks or so get some BW done to see where you're at. What was your TRT dose from your doc?

200 eow. which seems to be pretty good for me!

Thread Information