dominicanbjj is offline Junior Member

Is this diet ok for cutting cycle?! and cardio? And routine?? and cycle??!?!! :)

im currently on test prop, winny and proviron cycle. my goal is cutting.

my diet goes something like this:
    -breakfast 7am: 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg, some slices turkey breast ham, and sometimes some slices of mozzarella. black coffee (i only drink black coffee with no sugar and water.)
    -mid morning snack: usually 15 to 20 raw almonds
    -lunch: steak or chicken breast with brown rice(rare), i usually throw a slice of avocado to company that. sometimes i have a wrap(diet tortilla) with chicken breast or steak inside. with some blended tomatos.
    -afternoon snack: normally the same thing(almonds) the thing is i always have this in my backpack...im in med school, i have a full day and short breaks and cafeteria there sucks.
    GYM TIME
    like at 6pm i have a protein scoop with water right after lifting and like 2 or 3 times a week go to brazilian jiu jitsu class from 7pm to 9pm then have dinner at home.
    -dinner: salmon or steak or chicken , alone or with a piece of avocado ... i have a big problem, i dont eat veggies.

lots of water, sometimes i use yam at lunch. just a piece.

i honestly hate cardio.... i get on a treadmill before weight training for 10 mins and 10 mins after... when im going to jiu jits class i dich the post workout 10 min cardio.
    i lift 5 to 6 days a week. a muscle per day cuz i cant spend soo much time at the gym cuz of my schedule.

im 22, 6'0.

i started with 247-6 lbs and this is my second week, 2 days ago i went up to 252 and today i am at 248.

test prop 900mgs a week. winstrol two 50mgs CC's every monday and friday for now. its killing my joints, i move and use my arms alot at jiu jits, it hurt alot today. but, **** it!

thks for the read!

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dominicanbjj View Post

-breakfast 7am: 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg, some slices turkey breast ham, and sometimes some slices of mozzarella. black coffee (i only drink black coffee with no sugar and water.)
    -lunch: steak or chicken breast with brown rice(rare), i usually throw a slice of avocado to company that. sometimes i have a wrap(diet tortilla) with chicken breast or steak inside. with some blended tomatos.
    -afternoon snack: normally the same thing(almonds) the thing is i always have this in my backpack...im in med school, i have a full day and short breaks and cafeteria there sucks.
    GYM TIME
    like at 6pm i have a protein scoop with water right after lifting and like 2 or 3 times a week go to brazilian jiu jitsu class from 7pm to 9pm then have dinner at home.
    -dinner: salmon or steak or chicken , alone or with a piece of avocado ... i have a big problem, i dont eat veggies.

i honestly hate cardio.... i get on a treadmill before weight training for 10 mins and 10 mins after... when im going to jiu jits class i dich the post workout 10 min cardio.
    i lift 5 to 6 days a week. a muscle per day cuz i cant spend soo much time at the gym cuz of my schedule.

im 22, 6'0.

i started with 247-6 lbs and this is my second week, 2 days ago i went up to 252 and today i am at 248.

test prop 900mgs a week. winstrol two 50mgs CC's every monday and friday for now. its killing my joints, i move and use my arms alot at jiu jits, it hurt alot today. but, **** it!

thks for the read!

Dude there is so much wrong with this, never start a cycle if you need to as how to diet! 900 of test ,winstroll and pro on first cycle! And your 22 I would stop now and pct you 6'0 at 247 Im guessing you at least 20% bf dude stop now pct and learn the basics first that extra weight is you holding water you listed no ai nothing you gunna mess yourself up!

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

GYM TIME

im 22, 6'0.

thks for the read!
    this is all f-ed up

here in dominican republic i cant get a ai... the closest i can get is nolva and i understand its not a AI.

here in dominican republic i cant get a ai... the closest i can get is nolva and i understand its not a AI.
    Sponsor site ships worldwide so this isn't true and if you can get juice you can get ai you don't know anything obviously I hope they have trt in the Dm and some good surgeons to remove those tits you will probably develop stop now man and let me guess no pct on hand right?

Man i cant get aromasin or other brand here, they dont sell it. i have tamoxifen on hand and clomid.

And thanks for the response but cant you at least explain yourself?!

Man i cant get aromasin or other brand here, they dont sell it. i have tamoxifen on hand and clomid.
    Bs like I said if you get juice you get ai if this was true and you couldn't get ai then don't use aas simple as that take your tamoxifen an clomid and put them to use now! Stop cycle wait 2 days and start pct.

And thanks for the response but cant you at least explain yourself?!
    Sry my friend I feel if your where so uneducated that to went one day and decided to do this cycle with no basis of knowledge on what you were doing I feel spoon feeding you info no what your doing would be pointless, also I don't need to explain what wrong cuz it all wrong the whole thing so I say stop now and pct and that's all you will hear from me sry.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not only are you TOO YOUNG.You dont have a clue on wat you are doing.You want to mess up your body so you will suffer with ED depression and no sex drive.You just keep on doing wat you are doing and you will.

cant i just fix the cycle?

cant i fix the cycle? how?

cant i fix the cycle? how?
    Ok ill make this simple aas isn't for you and if you can't get an ai no there isn't anything to fix "your cycle" an ai keeps you estrogen level down without it you will get all he sides you don't want, Gyno,water retention,etc. with no knowledge you shouldn't cycle so pct NOW and read for awhile here an then make and educated decision not and uneducated guess on the notion that aas will make you big and buff without having to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Ok ill make this simple aas isn't for you and if you can't get an ai no there isn't anything to fix "your cycle" an ai keeps you estrogen level down without it you will get all he sides you don't want, Gyno,water retention,etc. with no knowledge you shouldn't cycle so pct NOW and read for awhile here an then make and educated decision not and uneducated guess on the notion that aas will make you big and buff without having to do it right.
    can tamoxifen in conjuction with proviron be used as a AI?

can tamoxifen in conjuction with proviron be used as a AI?
    I told you stop now only advice I'm giving you even if you had an ai I would too you to stop you don't know $hit about what your doing sry man. That's all I got good luck.

Thread Information