try2cut is offline New Member

Question equipoise or winny for my goals

im going to run a relatively light test cycle (200mgs) a week for about 12 weeks but want to stack it with something . My goals are simply strength and some good workout recovery . Im a crosstrainer and avid 5ker
    Bulk is of no importants to me. If fact I would like to stay the same weight if I could(roughly 188lbs.)

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Administration of 200mg of exogenous Testosterone is not worth being shutdown IMHO.

Although you have made your point clear as to why you specifically want your dosage not to be high, you should be reminded of the fact that nutrition largely determines whether you will bulk with an X amount of exogenously administered Testosterone or not.

dirtyman is offline Junior Member
    300-500mg would be better from what I've read. I guess 300mg a week would still be considered light but enough for some worthwhile benefit. I personally am running 400mg pw ATM.

dirtyman is offline Junior Member
    Also from what I've read on winny, it can cause really sore joints, not ideal for a runner.

Equipoise doesn't convert to estrogen ( I believe), so gains should be lean, as mentioned by above, it's all down to diet. If this is your first cycle the general consensus is to run a test only cycle at 400-500mg per week.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    You have to use quite a bit of EQ to see anything from it. And probably longer than 12wks... It's generally regarded as a waste of oil around here.
    Also, winny messed with my joints I wouldn't use it again. And you have to be pretty lean to see anything from it. All it does is harder and up vascularity. It won't cut fat or put much of anything on you

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Equipoise would be my choice,you can still stay lean on it and theres not many bad side effects from it unless you do high doses like 600mg a week or more. since your only doing a replacement dose of test you wont be getting much if anything from it unless your deficient in your natural level. I personally stay away from orals,not saying they dont work just not worth the liver dysfunction it causes when injectables are just as good if not better.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Go with eq.

Thread Information