wazzzz is offline New Member

help for first danabol only cycle

Hi mates, I'm planning to try some steroids ..
    Stats: age 26, 5.10"ft 180lbs with only 10% body fats.
    I've been training since many yrs n have a nice muscular physique. Have a good knowledge of training n weights. Very good at diet too. Now I wanna gain some bulk with the help of steroids, good diet and heavy training.
    Planning for Danabol tablets 10mg for my first cycle. I know many of u will call it a fail cycle n tell me to get test aswell. I wanna check oral only effects on my body. If I get positive results, will definitely go for injectables.
    So I'm having danabol 10mg tablets with me along with tamoxifen tablets for pct and Liv-52 for liver protection.
    I need help for proper dosages. When to take tablets, how much mg, split the dosage or altogether?
    And also take nolvadex with the cycle or only for pct of 2-3weeks? How much mg for nolvadex daily? What supplements are good to stack with danabol? ?
    I research internet but no sites give exact info n are confusing.
    Plz give me complete guide for dianabol only cycle along with proper pct

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral cycles are sub par and you will lose most to all gains when you come off!! Pointless imo when you are serious about aas use.

If you are dead set on this than do 30 to 40 mgs a day for 4 to 6 weeks break up the dosage throughout the day

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You do realize dbol will cause suppression of your natty t levels without running test as a base and more than likely leave you feeling the effect of low t?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi and welcome. You just want this info and don't ccare about what we say because you just, well you think you might be differen and your results may be different, but other tah to each their own it's pretty close the same.
    They already have heard a few comments about Dbol . It's going to shoot you E2 straight up and you will gain much water, because you don't know how to handle that. Then as someone said you will loose it all. This your first cycle, so why aren't you listening to every one about the Test. Your body and your mind needs to get adjusted to this new influx of androgenic . If you have no objection to injections then why aren't you just going to do or throw in Test. Hey if you are afraid of the results and want to JUMP ship, Test P will be out in a day. So please listen, as someone said if you have the gun and are going to use it we are not going to load it for youa and teach you how to shoot it. Any advice on this cycle would be irresponsible for me to get involved. Oh and the 10mg, ...huh? some one said 30 - 40 mg. I've never gotten my results with less than 50mg ED and not split up that's BS. That's my 2 cents, god luck . ....crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-24-2013 at 08:31 AM.

animalstuff is offline New Member
    had a friend who did a dbol only cycle for 5 weeks and gained 25 lbs he has since recovered with his pct and kept 7 lbs of his gains looked fatter than he did before and lost the majority of his strength gains... same friend added test to a dbol cycle for his second cycle typical kickstart cycle, he gained 32 lbs on and kept 26 leaned out and lost very little strength after pct

bottom line oral only cycles dont give people what they think they will and if you cant pin yourself and do it the right way and safer way you probably shouldnt be using aas
    Last edited by animalstuff; 05-24-2013 at 09:28 AM.

XstabberX is offline Junior Member
    Test is best :-) I would run a real cycle the injections aren't bad.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by XstabberX View Post
    Ya know that's the bottom line. It starts with Test. Good healthy portion, mg's you can't beat. If you are young and the first two cycles will do you all you need . Imop, anything you might get from other compounds added on your first, second cycle will be lost. Bottom line Test, Test and more test. Don't do it is my advice. ...crazy mike

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XstabberX View Post
    New board slogan? Lol

To the OP, its all been said. There is no reason to do an oral only cycle, they just don't give you enough benefit to outweigh the damage they cause. Honestly though I think an IM testosterone and oral cycle are great from what I have seen people say about them. That is just my opinion though and it isn't the opinion of most of the board. Most of the knowledgeable guys here say just stay away from orals altogether but to each his own.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 05-24-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Had more to say

I did dbol +Test for my first cycle and gained about 30lbs. Most of it was in the 1st 4 weeks while on dbol. Dbol retained so much water that my cheeks were puffy and my eyelids were puffy. I lost about 20 lbs after PCT. If you're looking for performance enhancement I think dbol's going to make you a lot stronger. If you're looking for long term lean gains, drop the dbol and go with just Test.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    had a friend who did a dbol only cycle for 5 weeks and gained 25 lbs he has since recovered with his pct and kept 7 lbs of his gains looked fatter than he did before and lost the majority of his strength gains... same friend added test to a dbol cycle for his second cycle typical kickstart cycle, he gained 32 lbs on and kept 26 leaned out and lost very little strength after pct

bottom line oral only cycles dont give people what they think they will and if you cant pin yourself and do it the right way and safer way you probably shouldnt be using aas

Great example here of why oral only cycles are terrible.

Frostbite is offline New Member
    This is some good info guys, thanks for answering it so well. I was considering a dbol only cycle for my firs try as well until I read this. I've been reading through the stickies, but it's a lot of info to swallow at one time, so this was extremely helpful!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,

No need to start new threads on exactly the same subject. One thread will do!

this is your new one

help me with danabol only cycle

Thread Information