Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Blasting and Cruising

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olympia2022 View Post
    OMG nevermind! Relax peopleZ keep those estrogen levels in check. PLEASE! Hahaha
    I have a feeling it won't be long lol

Ya it does make sense. When your knowledgable member is telling an individual with low test not to self medicate? He doesn't know factors and is talking shitZ. And when my diet is already pretty clean and i'm dropping bf% this fast? Gtfo i'm not trying to type my whole life story out to get opinions on blasting.

Now you have low t at 24? Where did that come from do I think you need to self medicate with some tranquilizer lol. Have a good night little guy

olympia2022 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by olympia2022; 05-25-2013 at 04:17 PM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by olympia2022

Ya it does make sense. When your knowledgable member is telling an individual with low test not to self medicate? He doesn't know factors and is talking shitZ. And when my diet is already pretty clean and i'm dropping bf% this fast? Gtfo i'm not trying to type my whole life story out to get opinions on blasting.
    Our advice is given on individual basis
    We can't give blanket advice because some things that are ok for one person aren't for another.

So you know you have low test naturally or is that a guess?
    Have you had blood test done?

Self medicating trt is not best practice at all you need constant bloodwork to know when your body is working within perfect ranges and levels are stable.

Blast and cruise is not self medicating trt its a huge thing and not for the amateur user.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Lol i'm not upset at all. I'm tired of explaining every aspect of my life for opinions on blasting. I didn't realize you all had psychology phds.
    Your outbursts suggest different.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Last edited by olympia2022; 05-25-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Naaaa I was just lying cause i'm gonna cycle anyways. Lol but thanks for trying to help. Bedtime nighty night friends
    Well, thanks for wasting people's time.

GOODBYE!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lol okay mr. Trying to start my first dbol cycle looking for a good diet hahaha go find your own shitZ out. You take the dbol and you eat food. Who cares
    I didn't see that part in my cutting log? Weird I can admit I didn't take all advice but I can bet my diet looks 100x better than your and my training routine. Check it out if you want to see what research and taking advice from these members looks like Dougies cutting log #1

Outbursts from my fingers typing. Look at all this psychology haha
    I think I can hear your mom calling, time for bed after you tidy your room first, ha ha.
    Dougiefresh7707 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

I didn't see that part in my cutting log? Weird I can admit I didn't take all advice but I can bet my diet looks 100x better than your and my training routine. Check it out if you want to see what research and taking advice from these members looks like Dougies cutting log #1
    Thank you

Thank you
    See now isn't that better

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

Well thanks for the bit of advice in the beginning. And the TRT thing is exactly what I'm looking for. If there's high risk of that afterwards i'm probably not going to do it. I think i will stick to 8 weeks for now and you're right, my diet did go down for a bit.

I'm going to ignore your other comments since you did respond to the original post. Mainly because you are judging me based on 6 posts and quite frankly i could care less about what you think about me. I'm here for your advice on AAS not my life thanks.
    If you look back at some of my early threads when I started out I was in the same frame of mind as you. Thinking blast and cruise will help me keep gains because I couldn't myself but its all down to diet especially through pct and afterwards.

This thread has went sideways because like all beginners you only want to hear what you want to hear. Don't throw out the bits of advise that's been given, the guys on this site don't want you to mess yourself up for life. Just look at the blast and cruise thread on the first page, the OP is having problems what you will eventually have.

Lets start over and try again buddy peace .......

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv

If you look back at some of my early threads when I started out I was in the same frame of mind as you. Thinking blast and cruise will help me keep gains because I couldn't myself but its all down to diet especially through pct and afterwards.

This thread has went sideways because like all beginners you only want to hear what you want to hear. Don't throw out the bits of advise that's been given, the guys on this site don't want you to mess yourself up for life. Just look at the blast and cruise thread on the first page, the OP is having problems what you will eventually have.

Lets start over and try again buddy peace .......
    Perfect so I wont be blasting and cruising. Just 8 weeks on and off. Thanks so much for your time.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

Perfect so I wont be blasting and cruising. Just 8 weeks on and off. Thanks so much for your time.
    Your welcome buddy and good decision

Maaaannnn. I just gone n bought popcorn. Dramas over?, pffft.

But seriously. From ur pics u made some fantastic changed mr.

Everyone here will help you, juss sometimes takes a bit of time. Like your efforts so far. U did it with time, patience and committment.

In the meantime take a look around. You might be able to help other people on here in one way or another.

Everyones been new on here. Personally i HATE ppl trying to change my mind, but sometimes you juss gotta ask why they would. No personal gain on their part.

Really really glad u came to (i feel, and only based on what i feel), a good decision on your part. Cruisin is up to u. N goid luck on whichever route. But having contemplated cruising myself i simply dont know if i can committ for life (might as well be)

good luck man. Keep making those positive changes!!

and if noones said it (nicely atleast),

welcome to the forum

Ps. We are a nice bunch. But will always try and do whats right, altho this may on occasions not be right for others. But regardless. We will.always be here to help.

Everyone.

Handbags down now please ;-p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information