Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Newbie here with a question about my first cycle...........

Noles Fan70 is offline New Member

Cool Newbie here with a question about my first cycle...........

Can anyone advise me on what else I need and what doses I should start with? I picked up some Trenbolone Acetate (Tren 100) and Testabol Cypionate 300.

Just an fyi.... I'm a 42 year old who hasn't lifted hard in about 10 years, mostly due to life circumstances (wife, now ex-wife, etc.)

I'd like to do the shortest cycle possible that would give me the most noticeable gain. Any help/advice?

Thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you havnt lifted in 10 yrs.You dont want to touch aas.You will end up tearing up ligaments and tendons and joints.Your muscles will get stronger faster than those.Plus one doesnt start out on tren .My best advice is diet and cardio.Post your stats ht wt bf% this way we can help you.But dont touch the juice for a couple of years.And in the mean time read the educational threads.This way when you are ready you will know wat you are doing.Beacuse no one will spoon feed you here.For your safty you need to know the answers to your questions.Good luck bro.
    Noles Fan70 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    agree with songdog. the muscles will respond nicely to the steroids , too much, in fact. Your tendons take a long time to build up strength, as there is not many blood vessels in those areas. It usually takes a couple of years minimum, longer if you are older, before you can trust tendons to not go south on you when you increase intensity due to steroids.

wait two years. during this time, focus on your nutrition, losing bodyfat% (buy some calipers $25 to keep track), learning about your tdee and macros if you haven't already, and learning how an older bull needs to exercise to prevent injury.

It's complex. But in the end, you should be concerned about avoiding injuries, which are common as one ages.

I had three injuries in as many years (recently) and each injury took out that muscle group for 6 months while I rehabbed. Losses, not gains will occur during this period. You cannot gain if injured.

So, maybe not what you wanted to hear, but I think it's what you needed to hear.

Good luck!

---Roman
    Noles Fan70 likes this.

Noles Fan70 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice! I'm 5'10; 200 lbs, with 10% bf. I had planned on starting out on 1.5cc of Test, 2x's a week for 3 weeks, then adding 1cc of Tren with the Test for the next 10 weeks. After 2 weeks off my cycle I had planned to add Novladex and Clomid. My intentions are steadfast...lol. But to lift "slow and controlled"..and not really worry about how much weight i'm lifting, just focus on lifting it correctly.

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles Fan70 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I'm 5'10; 200 lbs, with 10% bf. I had planned on starting out on 1.5cc of Test, 2x's a week for 3 weeks, then adding 1cc of Tren with the Test for the next 10 weeks. After 2 weeks off my cycle I had planned to add Novladex and Clomid. My intentions are steadfast...lol. But to lift "slow and controlled"..and not really worry about how much weight i'm lifting, just focus on lifting it correctly.
    I've heard some people use either Nolvadex or Clomid, and some people like using both at the same time. What are the benefits/drawbacks to using both at the same time? And what dosage would you use them at if using them together?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro if you havnt lifted in 10 yrs.You dont want to touch aas.You will end up tearing up ligaments and tendons and joints.Your muscles will get stronger faster than those.Plus one doesnt start out on tren.My best advice is diet and cardio.Post your stats ht wt bf% this way we can help you.But dont touch the juice for a couple of years.And in the mean time read the educational threads.This way when you are ready you will know wat you are doing.Beacuse no one will spoon feed you here.For your safty you need to know the answers to your questions.Good luck bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree with songdog. the muscles will respond nicely to the steroids , too much, in fact. Your tendons take a long time to build up strength, as there is not many blood vessels in those areas. It usually takes a couple of years minimum, longer if you are older, before you can trust tendons to not go south on you when you increase intensity due to steroids.

wait two years. during this time, focus on your nutrition, losing bodyfat% (buy some calipers $25 to keep track), learning about your tdee and macros if you haven't already, and learning how an older bull needs to exercise to prevent injury.

It's complex. But in the end, you should be concerned about avoiding injuries, which are common as one ages.

I had three injuries in as many years (recently) and each injury took out that muscle group for 6 months while I rehabbed. Losses, not gains will occur during this period. You cannot gain if injured.

So, maybe not what you wanted to hear, but I think it's what you needed to hear.

Good luck!

---Roman
    I also agree with Roman and songdog. Seriously I am 61 yrs. old. I took 25 yrs. off and started back 7-8 months ago. I've done many cycles in my years. You should wait, I can attest that you will sooner than later have tendon and ligament problems. You aggression, intensity and stamina will go up and for you that won't be a good thing this early on. What your intensions are, to lift as you described, as for most, will change rapidly and you WILL see how much you can lift even if you don't know the lbs. This is experienced speculation on my part but a valid point. I would say, and that me, wait a year train hard and as you described be consistent get your DIET on point. You will gain fast. Also DO NOT DO TREN first out of the box. The sides will throw you for a loop. ...IMHOP ...crazy mike

AlinSR is offline new member
    If I were you I'd take 1 cc, 2x per week and save the tren for later.

Thread Information