barleysmalls is offline New Member

First cycle need advice (stats included)

First post on here as I'm about to get stuck into my first cycle!
    6 foot
    12 stone
    21 years old
    Bf: 8%
    ORM: bench 130kg, deadlift 210kg, squat 150kg
    Been training 3 and a half years
    Week 1-6 ( possibly 4) 30 mg dbol a day
    Week 1-10 500mg test ethanate
    2 week clear out
    Week 14-15 40mg nolva
    Week 15-16 20mg nolva
    So I have all this bought already just have a couple of questions!
    Do I need to run an amiridex or aromasin with this cycle and if so how much and how often and how long for?
    Also is clomid recommended alongside nolva for pct!?
    Reason I'm asking these questions is seen so much different advice for cycles that are similar just wondering if any advice could be given to me specifically for my cycle! Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by barleysmalls; 05-25-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Bump

Anyone?

Also if anyone responds how does dieting change when I start the cycle?!

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barleysmalls View Post
    First post on here as I'm about to get stuck into my first cycle!
    6 foot
    12 stone
    21 years old
    Bf: 8%
    ORM: bench 130kg, deadlift 210kg, squat 150kg
    Been training 3 and a half years
    Week 1-6 ( possibly 4) 30 mg dbol a day
    Week 1-10 500mg test ethanate
    2 week clear out
    Week 14-15 40mg nolva
    Week 15-16 20mg nolva
    So I have all this bought already just have a couple of questions!
    Do I need to run an amiridex or aromasin with this cycle and if so how much and how often and how long for?
    Also is clomid recommended alongside nolva for pct!?
    Reason I'm asking these questions is seen so much different advice for cycles that are similar just wondering if any advice could be given to me specifically for my cycle! Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Problem is your too young and I have a feeling your just gunna go ahead with this no matter what considering you already bought an don't know how to run an ai or pct.

That's why I am on here right now to make sure that when I do go ahead I get everything that I need to do right! I am not going to rush into this I am researching a lot! I have bought gear but will not use it until I know what I am doing! Once again that's why in here asking for advice and help

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    with that much Dbol and test for a first cycle and like already stated.. it is not that pct should be a problem it is that having an AI on hand is important for sides not so much restart at the end.

Get some aromasin or letrozol to take low dose every other day.

make sure you up your eating every few weeks and know that your first 2 weeks of gains will be bloat and not as much muscle as you think..

Truely a test only cycle of 400-500mg weekly would probably be a great first cycle and you can save the dbol for the next go round later this year. that way you know how u do with the test first before adding an oral that will possibly give more sides then results.. just my opinion

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gianttime View Post
    with that much Dbol and test for a first cycle and like already stated.. it is not that pct should be a problem it is that having an AI on hand is important for sides not so much restart at the end.

Get some aromasin or letrozol to take low dose every other day.

make sure you up your eating every few weeks and know that your first 2 weeks of gains will be bloat and not as much muscle as you think..

Truely a test only cycle of 400-500mg weekly would probably be a great first cycle and you can save the dbol for the next go round later this year. that way you know how u do with the test first before adding an oral that will possibly give more sides then results.. just my opinion
    Please no uninformed advice please no offense but aromasin isn't low dose and letro I wouldn't recommend for a first cycle to someone with little knowledge IMO. Look up "most common beginner cycles" both of you guys.

Thanks for your input! I have looked up beginner cycles and its pretty much what I stated with adding in hcg , clomid and aromasin ! These are the 3 things I need clearing up on as everywhere I read there are different opinions on them! Thanks again for input

[QUOTE=Dougiefresh7707;6553507]Please no uninformed advice please no offense but aromasin isn't low dose and letro I wouldn't recommend for a first cycle to someone with little knowledge IMO. Look up "most common beginner cycles" both of you guys.[/QUOTTe

Thanks for talking with out helping.. Anything that you can take 1 pill eod with great effect(aromasin) is pretty low dose to me.

If 400-500mg weekly split into 2 doses is not a beginner cycle for a guy so young that he produces way about trt then there is not much to begin but whatever.. have fun with almost giving adivice and let the kid read what ever he wants

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quickly

1. Too young
    2. Far too light
    3. You don't know how to diet

How about you put what you have bought into darkened storage or sell it on.

Start a thread in the nutrition forum after you have read the stickies in that forum. Post a bulking diet for critique and we will get you started on gaining 20lbs drug free.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Quickly

1. Too young
    2. Far too light

Start a thread in the nutrition forum after you have read the stickies in that forum. Post a bulking diet for critique and we will get you started on gaining 20lbs drug free.
    Spot on BIB great advice and OP send your gear to me I will keep hold until your ready

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Quickly

1. Too young
    2. Far too light

why is he too light? how much does 12 stone equal in pounds for us silly Americans?

Why doesnt he know how to diet beides not posting one. I dont know him but with genetics 8% or less is something that I have to work insanly hard for for a very long time.

just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by gianttime

why is he too light? how much does 12 stone equal in pounds for us silly Americans?

Why doesnt he know how to diet beides not posting one. I dont know him but with genetics 8% or less is something that I have to work insanly hard for for a very long time.

just wondering
    168lbs

He doesn't know how to diet because he weighs what he weighs.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

well at 6 foot and 168lbs now i get your point.. wow

ok now i guess yall are right and i will stop posting anything that would make him think it is ok to get on the aas wagon at that low of a weight

Tbh I'm actually 5 ft 11 but just rounded up! Before I started cutting I was 13 and a half stone at 12-15 percent! I know how to diet I am someone that people approach in the gym all the time actually and am bigger than guys I know who are on gear

Quote Originally Posted by barleysmalls
    Tbh I'm actually 5 ft 11 but just rounded up! Before I started cutting I was 13 and a half stone at 12-15 percent! I know how to diet I am someone that people approach in the gym all the time actually and am bigger than guys I know who are on gear
    Can we see a pic?

If your figures are correct you lost ALOT of muscle. Maybe 15lbs worth of muscle. More muscle than fat.

What other people look like or take shouldn't concern you. Your own health and attainable results should.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	139370Click image for larger version. 

Views:	164 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	139368Click image for larger version. 

Views:	121 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	139369
    The weight I have stated is my morning weight obviously very low on carbs so have next to no water weight!

upper body looks great actually.. legs are a bit lacking compared to the top though

I agree you look good. But you can stand to gain plenty more naturally and without the added risk of cycling at a young age.

Why don't you post your diet as requested?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I don't disagree that I can gain more naturally however I feel I really want to push on from where I am! Very long process being natural and I've been doing it for a while now! I also agree legs are lacking behind upper that's because when I was a newbie I didn't train them! They have improved in theist year and I hit them twice a week now!
    Sample diet: ( cutting obviously this is)
    Meal 1 :4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, half scoop of shake with 100g oats, large spoonful of peanut butter, grapefruit, glass of pomegranite juice
    Meal 2 :100g of brown pasta, 2 spoons of light mayo, tin of tuna, peas, broccoli
    Meal 3: 250g x lean mince, onions, tomatoes, peepers, watermelon
    Meal 4: 5 chicken breast, peanut butter bagel, apple
    Before bed protein shake

Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barleysmalls View Post
    That's why I am on here right now to make sure that when I do go ahead I get everything that I need to do right! I am not going to rush into this I am researching a lot! I have bought gear but will not use it until I know what I am doing! Once again that's why in here asking for advice and help
    Too many people jump to conclusions on the younger humans thinking about juice.. Totally your decision obviously, just make sure you know what your doing. Ask lots of questions and you'll become educated.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle Child
    Too many people jump to conclusions on the younger humans thinking about juice.. Totally your decision obviously, just make sure you know what your doing. Ask lots of questions and you'll become educated.
    Disagree with thus completely there are numerous studies and threads on this board that prove the dangers of cycling when your nit fully developed. Your endocrine system is very delicate below the age of 25 and adding hormones can completely f**k you up fir the rest if your life (sorry that wasn't too scientific but it's true)

Thanks for your input! I know I'm probably being looked down upon as I am still relatively young! I am definitely doing my research before I start want to rule out and eliminate the risks and make sure dosages and medication is spot on hence why I find myself posting here

That's a good attitude to have the main reason people try to put you off Is due to the very real risks involved. Even more so when your young. Lets not forget we are talking about injecting hormones into our own bodies, not something to be messed around with

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle Child
    Are u serious Freestyle... Well ill give you some real shit then..

Used at 20-21 years old.. Did about 3 more cycles till 25... Was sitting at 245lbs at 13% bf then the weight just dropped off... Started to feel fatigued and tired and weak!! Went to GP then referred to Endo.. At 26 years old was diagnosed with low test and at almost 28 was put on trt, which at that time took me 2 years to dial in cuz doc didnt know shit...

Now for the rest of my life I will be doing 2 injections a week along with adex for my AI...

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007

Are u serious Freestyle... Well ill give you some real shit then..

Used at 20-21 years old.. Did about 3 more cycles till 25... Was sitting at 245lbs at 13% bf then the weight just dropped off... Started to feel fatigued and tired and weak!! Went to GP then referred to Endo.. At 26 years old was diagnosed with low test and at almost 28 was put on trt, which at that time took me 2 years to dial in cuz doc didnt know shit...

Now for the rest of my life I will be doing 2 injections a week along with adex for my AI...
    Great post

Very interesting stuff! Thanks for the input again! Definitely making me very wary! One question I would like to ask if I may hope I'm not being rude? Do you think your situation now could've been prevented if you had used different gear or in a different way!? As in did you not use the ear properly e.g pct,s etc?!

Quote Originally Posted by barleysmalls
    Very interesting stuff! Thanks for the input again! Definitely making me very wary! One question I would like to ask if I may hope I'm not being rude? Do you think your situation now could've been prevented if you had used different gear or in a different way!? As in did you not use the ear properly e.g pct,s etc?!
    Great question OP

Thread Information