m1xst5r is offline New Member

Clen and Winnie cycle question.

Hello all,
    Just a quick question. I will be coming off a dbol only cycle, and would like to know how to run a clen and winnie cycle to get optimal results.

Both oral, and I am going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off on clen. But how should i run the winnie?

I have 50 winnies which are 50mg UGL. and I have 120 clen 40mcg.

I still have time until i'm finished with my dbol, but id rather have the info now than later.

Debating on taking Test as well. Any and all info will be great. Opinions and criticism is welcome as well.

bump. no help?

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    First of all can I ask why you ran a dbol only cycle? Would like to know what your gains where from it? How long did you run dbol?

Little about you : height , age, weight, training history, is diet good? Do you know? Take any liver/kidney protection?

And prepare yourself to take a hard hitting on this thread homie! But answers those ? First

Height 6'2 age 24 weight 265 training. Have a couple of years experience, but on a strict schedule for about 5 months.
    I am still on the cycle, i have about one month left on it.
    I have gained 15lbs since i started. And my strength went up about 30-50lbs. My diet is good. I take 2000mg of milk thistle a day for liver protection.

I honestly don't care about being bashed. My reasons for a dbol only cycle is because i know the results that come from it.

I would just like a simple plain answer if someone can provide it.
    Just what they would recommend as dosage. But if I get no response, I'll just do my own thing, its fine.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    So then you do know that your body at 24 is not done completing itself? And that dbol is used as a kick starter for test right? That its not recommended running past 4-5 weeks? That its a water retainer so that 15 pounds you gained most of it is water weight, and odds 100-1 is that you will lose pretty close to everything you gained while on it?

Me personally i would take a break from cycle when you come off.. To use dbol that long then go straight to another oral is very very very harsh.. WAY to harsh.. I would take like 6-8 weeks off man.. No questions asked! BY THE WAY what's your bf% do you know?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro your bf is to high to be cycling.AAs isnt a diet aid you need a good diet and lots of cardio.Quit looking for a short cut beacuse there is none.

Thread Information