Bicep321 is offline Associate Member

First time anadrol user

Sup guys,

I may or may not use anadrol right at the very end of my prep cycle. I'm gonna have it on hand and i'll decide 2 weeks out if I'm gonna use it or not. I'm only using if I feel like I lack fullness/size 2 weeks out. Never ran it before so I'm thinking maybe 50mg a day? possibly 100. Definitely don't want to get crazy lethargic on it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How many shows have you done in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    How many shows have you done in the past?
    Last spring was supposed to be my first but didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321
    Last spring was supposed to be my first but didn't work out.
    did you run anadrol during your carb load before that prep?

did you run anadrol during your carb load before that prep?
    I actually didn't do the competition due to personal reasons but no I never used anadrol before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321
    I actually didn't do the competition due to personal reasons but no I never used anadrol before.
    well timing is going to be everything. Some if the most experienced bb's that I know use drol for prep but they are also very in tune with there body and know when they will peek from the carb load. It would be a big risk running that for your first show. I would just stick to your standard depletion phase and then see how you carb load for your peek for this upcoming show first

well timing is going to be everything. Some if the most experienced bb's that I know use drol for prep but they are also very in tune with there body and know when they will peek from the carb load. It would be a big risk running that for your first show. I would just stick to your standard depletion phase and then see how you carb load for your peek for this upcoming show first
    Yes it is a big risk. That's what worries me not knowing how I will react. I'm very experienced with training and diet but not so much with steroids . One thing I do know is that I am naturally very lean and dry and it's easier for me to drop water weight than it is for others. It's all going to come down to how happy I am 2 weeks out. It's a 17 week prep so it's all gonna depend on how I feel and look 15 weeks in. If I do decide to experiment with it, do you think I should stick to 50mg?

By the way, I'll be using human grade anadrol

You realize you are going to need to be completely shredded and if your not it's going to smooth you out right?

You realize you are going to need to be completely shredded and if your not it's going to smooth you out right?
    Yeah bro I know. Dieting crazy strict plus masteron and t3 is the plan. Like you said, it's a risk

Thread Information