Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Help with test stack

1mrforlife is offline Junior Member

Help with test stack

Hey just curious want to start a stack but I want everyone's a opinion on the best way to stack.
    I'm thinking of getting test 250, anavar 20mg capsules and liquid clen
    My goal is to get more lean and ripped, what is the best way to schedule this all? And for how long?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    List your stats first my friend

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02
    List your stats first my friend
    187 pounds, 6 ft 1, pretty lean just little bit of stomach fat, goal is to get leaner n lose stomach fat, any other stats?

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mrforlife View Post

187 pounds, 6 ft 1, pretty lean just little bit of stomach fat, goal is to get leaner n lose stomach fat, any other stats?
    Age. lifting experience. Cycle experience
    Last edited by gymmonster; 05-26-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymmonster

Age. lifting experience.
    25 years old and 8 years of working out, Bench 225 squat 295 deadlift 325

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Jesus you're weak for 8yrs of lifting. Your training needs help
    songdog and havanakid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    Jesus you're weak for 8yrs of lifting. Your training needs help
    That's like my usual weight for now for 4 sets of 10-12 reps

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would look into changing your routine.Try the 5x5 it will help boost those #s!
    havanakid likes this.

3day is offline Member
    This can be achieved with diet and proper lifting not aas.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What is this stack idea? Where did you get that. First cycle is test only. Which I think this is. Your stats say you need a diet and workout correction first.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You have started 14 threads with anavar in the title!

My question, though, is this - how have you managed to grow 3 inches taller in less than a year but only gain 3lbs?
    Dougiefresh7707 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You have started 14 threads with anavar in the title!

My question, though, is this - how have you managed to grow 3 inches taller in less than a year but only gain 3lbs?
    If you not going to help dont bother replying and wasting my time, I don't use this form much obviously as much as you since you have time to look at all my threads, reason I start so many because I don't get much replys last time I used this forum, I missed measured my self it's like I'm saying a foot taller it's 3 inches no big deal

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I need to ask. Are you starting all these threads because you are not getting answers and or answers you like and want to hear. ? ...crazy mike Why then over and over ??

If you not going to help dont bother replying and wasting my time, I don't use this form much obviously as much as you since you have time to look at all my threads, reason I start so many because I don't get much replys last time I used this forum, I missed measured my self it's like I'm saying a foot taller it's 3 inches no big deal
    Hey guy, that's stupid, everyone knows their height sine they have a drivers license really and sh!t I'm 5'-11" and have been since I was 18 , to be off 3" that is a lot. 5-8 vs 5-11
    Also I only jumped back in because you said don't waste YOUR time...huh. You came here you asked a Q we take the time to give you comment, and you then tell someone "don't waist your time...huh? That's really rude. All these threads and don't waist your time. Not cool dude... you don't like the answered, don't listen and move on. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    I need to ask. Are you starting all these threads because you are not getting answers and or answers you like and want to hear. ? ...crazy mike Why then over and over ??
    I don't use this forum, first time using it this year, I Ve done my research all I'm asking for help on scheduling on test 250, anavar and clen and if there is anything else i could take my stack to get less side effects that's all, I thought this was a forum for helping people with inexperience, If i knew all you guys do is bash on people I wouldn't of use this forum, I didnt think it was so hard to get advice

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Advice? 3" taller or shorter you only gained 3lbs in a year. If you have done your research as you say, you wouldn't be asking, you'd be putting forward a plan.

You should learn to diet, if not any gains you may make on AAS will disappear straight after.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Doom44 is offline Member
    I don't use this forum, first time using it this year, I Ve done my research all I'm asking for help on scheduling on test 250, anavar and clen and if there is anything else i could take my stack to get less side effects that's all, I thought this was a forum for helping people with inexperience, If i knew all you guys do is bash on people I wouldn't of use this forum, I didnt think it was so hard to get advice
    WTF !!!! They were helping you. can you be nice!? and diet are king not AAS!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mrforlife

What is your planned pct? Are you running hcg during your cycle and are you planning to run an AI during the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    What is your planned pct? Are you running hcg during your cycle and are you planning to run an AI during the cycle?
    To help you, we are asking questions like the one above. That's what we mean. Everything interacts. Also to help we want to know you have this all in place so it will be the correct way to begin this cycle of yours. You don't need just that question answered we feel you need to get it all on the table or we can advise. Now pleas you are the one that said Don't waste you time. Doesn't that make sense. ...crazy mike

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    i like how when asked your lifts, you give them. then when someone says your weak you throw in, "oh those are my lifts for 12 reps". doubtful. never in my life has anyone asked what my lifts were and I gave them my 12 rep maxes. you aren't getting answers you want, so you get butt hurt and say we are wasting your time. If anything, you are wasting our time. at 6'1 and 187, you are already on the light side. and you even said yourself you have some stomach fat. You should hit the diet section to get that dialed in first. you still have room to grow without aas. You cant do a proper cutting stack if you don't know how to diet properly. Taking clen and test doesn't just make you ripped.

Thread Information