Thread: shoulder pain

Kev04 is offline New Member

shoulder pain

after doing a 2ml injection or sus 250 in my shoulder it has become hot to the touch and very sore. I am not sure if I have done it to quickly or somehow missed. this also happened on my last course and eventually the pain and heat went away after about a week, was just wondering if anyone knew why this happens or hot to stop it?

cheers kev

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev04
    after doing a 2ml injection or sus 250 in my shoulder it has become hot to the touch and very sore. I am not sure if I have done it to quickly or somehow missed. this also happened on my last course and eventually the pain and heat went away after about a week, was just wondering if anyone knew why this happens or hot to stop it?

cheers kev
    Lots of people attribute pain from sust to the prop inside it.
    That could be one factor

What size pin are you using?

If its red enflamed and hot to touch I would go to the docs buddy

Are you using any other site or just delts?

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev04 View Post

cheers kev
    Hot to the touch is no good need to see a doctor I'm assuming you using correct pinning technique? Also try glutes and see if that helps my delts are sore and a little inflamed a day or so after, but glutes I can't tell where I pinned at all.
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

Hot to the touch is no good need to see a doctor I'm assuming you using correct pinning technique? Also try glutes and see if you get the same reaction.
    No offence dougie but if he has an infection from the gear pinning his ass to see if that gets infected isn't the best advice lol what will he do if his glutes go the same way? Pin biceps and see if it happens again lol

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    No offence dougie but if he has an infection from the gear pinning his ass to see if that gets infected isn't the best advice lol what will he do if his glutes go the same way? Pin biceps and see if it happens again lol
    Lol your right I didn't word that right I guess I kinda thought it might not be an infection thought because he said it happened last cycle and it went away in a week most of the time an infection wont just go away on its own with out medication,also maybe a reaction to sus. Also unsterile vial might not be it either due to it happening last cycle also. I know I don't like doing my delt it gets sore and a little inflamed, but glute I forget which side I pinned sry I should clarify more but I'm also on my phone with this tiny keyboard.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    No bother dougie

Kev04 is offline New Member
    first off thanks everyone for the reply's. the skin doesn't look red and its warmer than the rest of my skin in that area, hot may have been over the top a bit but it is sore. i'm using a blue needle which is 1" but only putting it in about half of that as i usually use a 5/8". the area which is sore is actually just below my delt between that and my tricep not directly where i injected which seems strange to me. I have already injected in that delt before and the other side twice with no problems.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev04
    first off thanks everyone for the reply's. the skin doesn't look red and its warmer than the rest of my skin in that area, hot may have been over the top a bit but it is sore. i'm using a blue needle which is 1" but only putting it in about half of that as i usually use a 5/8". the area which is sore is actually just below my delt between that and my tricep not directly where i injected which seems strange to me. I have already injected in that delt before and the other side twice with no problems.
    Go in all the way with 1" needle and it will make a difference trust me
    If the oils at the top of the muscle it will stretch the fascia and this itself will cause discomfort

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some guys cant handle 2ml in thier delts.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Some guys cant handle 2ml in thier delts.
    I can't. Hurts so damn bad.

if in doubt see doc. But red. Inflamed. Hot to the touch. really soynds like infection. Pips usually bit of a lump. Pain. But not usually red and inflamed. Juss see doc. Best be safe than sry. U dont wanna have surgery n a mishaped muscles from it. Guarantee he will put u on antibiotics. Personally id be down ther tomorrow regardless

Thread Information