smc88 is offline Associate Member

tweaking next cycle

Hi all, I'm trying to tweak my next cycle and wouldn't mind some advice.
    Stats are:
    Height 6ft
    Weight: 88kg
    Bf: around 15%
    Training: 7 years
    Cycles: 3
    So far all the cycles I have done have been mainly bulking with long estered. Compounds mainly test, tren and mast. But for my next cycle I want to do a short 6 week cutting cycle. I was just thinking of doing test prop and HGH, but after looking into it a bit more I want to do test prop tren A HGH and either anavar or winstrol (havnt taken HGH anavar or winstrol before) my goals are to put on some lean musscle but mainly to cut bf and tighten up and get my abs more predominant. My questions are what dosages of test and tren should I run eod? I was thinking maybe 100-150mg test and 50-100mg tren ? Is it best to run HGH ed or eod at double dosage (eg 4 ius ed or 8 ius eod? ) to "shock" body and what is going to be best for my goals var or winny? And at what dosage I was just thinking 50 mg ed of either? Pct is Clomid and tamoxifen , ai is going to be letro (adex doesn't control my gyno as well) and hcg is sorted. Thanks and feel free to criticise and pick holes, I wana get this short cycle right

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    3 cycles and only 88kg at 15%? And you wanna cycle with pre existing gyno?

I'd suggest you spend more time in the nutrition forum and worry less about cycling.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    3 cycles and only 88kg at 15%? And you wanna cycle with pre existing gyno?

I'd suggest you spend more time in the nutrition forum and worry less about cycling.
    Man I have to tell you, Black is right on man. And don't ya just hate it when it aint what you want. But you aren't doing this right if that's your stats as was said. Your diet must be off. Gotta take a little more time and just learn more and eat more. Good luck ...crazy mike

OH holy sh!t man did I hear something about Gyno. You must stop here and get hat part straighten out. Learn more ask more whatever but deal with it or it will deal you right out of a good looking body. No Sh!t , I know what I talk about. crazy
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-27-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Ok fair enough. Fair points. How do you suggest I combat the gyno? When I'm not cycling I havnt got an issue. The only thing I havnt tried yet is letro. Cheers

How old is your gyno? How big are the lumps?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Around 3 years but I only get it when I cycle. Cycle b4 last I tried aromasin from ar-r and it didnt touch it, last cycle I tried halving my dosages and adex and it was better but still there. Umm hard to say to be honest sometimes there's no lump / very small lump and my nipples look normal then other times the lump is bigger, bigger than pea sized and my nipples look puffy. Cheers

Well, if its that old you'll unlikely be able to reverse it and every cycle you do has the potential to make it worse. Surgery is likely your only option to remove it.

You can try a reversal protocol if you like but you'd have to hold off on your cycle. During that time you could learn how to diet properly too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok. Any reversal protocol you recommended? Any good links on here? Holding off is not a problem as I normally leave about 9-12 months between each cycle.
    Does my diet affect gyno or are you suggesting that because of my weight?

There's a Letro reversal thread by c_bino, might even be a stickie, but do a search gor gyno reversal as raloxifene appears to be the current favourite compound. I tried reversal and it didn't work, cost me lots for surgery but was worth it.

Your diet won't affect your gyno no. But your LBM for your height is disappointing for the amount of cycles you have done. It's amazing what the right diet can do for you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information