Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 18 year old - cycle caution

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Your are two much and you still keep defending what you know and how you don't care and you have an out on all sides of what everyone says. It's like some of us already said, you are am example of why we get tired of dealing with you kids. You asked a Q and we answer and you say why, we answer and why because I, we answer and it's but why, feel, I know and on and on. Most of your questions have been answered in the readings and the sticky's and the posts and the threads. But you have an angle, like huh, know one ever thought of, and the you want us to DEFEND what we say. Are you really that naïve, it sounds like it or you are just out here to see how long you can keep a thread going after it died on the 4h post. Really you need to read up, quit arguing and agreeing just to patronize us. If you made up your mind to continue then it's a moot point now. If you really changed you mind then it's a done deal and you have plenty of years to find your way. You sound mature at times only to tear down any maturity by continuing to exhibit ignorance. ....crazy mike
    After reading each and every post i get the same vibe from the kid. Gotta give it to you CM!!

iHeartless is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Your are two much and you still keep defending what you know and how you don't care and you have an out on all sides of what everyone says. It's like some of us already said, you are am example of why we get tired of dealing with you kids. You asked a Q and we answer and you say why, we answer and why because I, we answer and it's but why, feel, I know and on and on. Most of your questions have been answered in the readings and the sticky's and the posts and the threads. But you have an angle, like huh, know one ever thought of, and the you want us to DEFEND what we say. Are you really that naïve, it sounds like it or you are just out here to see how long you can keep a thread going after it died on the 4h post. Really you need to read up, quit arguing and agreeing just to patronize us. If you made up your mind to continue then it's a moot point now. If you really changed you mind then it's a done deal and you have plenty of years to find your way. You sound mature at times only to tear down any maturity by continuing to exhibit ignorance. ....crazy mike
    Hey, Mike;

I came into this thread knowing very little, and I'm accepting that, I haven't denied it once.

I understand that you are upset with kids such as myself, but I am only here to learn.

If I offended anyone by saying anything, it was not by intention and I'm sorry to whoever it may have been.

I exhibit ignorance because I am extremely ignorant about the topic, like I have said before.

I'm not here to argue, I'm just here to learn.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    half the babies born in this world are NOT planned!

and just because you feel this way today, does not mean that you won't be dying to have kids later on. When a man and a woman fall in love and get married, children almost always happen. I don't think it will be any different for you. And when it's time, you will be very happy you are not shooting blanks.

It's the difference between not old enough to really having started living your life yet (you) and someone old enough to know what will probably happen for you in the next five to ten years (me).

Just take the advice kid. You are too willing and eager to give up things you still know nothing about.
    I am absorbing and comprehending all advice given and I cannot thank the members enough.

I don't know why I come off defensive, but I can assure you that I am not.

Funny enough, people tell me I am defensive in person as well when I truly am not (or think that I am not).

Again, sorry for any misunderstanding. I'm not trying to create any trouble at all.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Well what Roman meant to say it was not because you were defensive but because it is true, take it from me that i am 28 turning 29 next month. Things you think you wanted or not at 21 or whatever age is totally different from when you become an adult and maturity comes in.

It happens, you change and so does the way you think. Maybe you dont want kids or never will have any but in 10 yrs you might change your mind.

We have a saying back where im from that kind of translates like this, "never spit straight up, because it might land in your face" in other words never say never, funny thing of life is that everything and everyone changes at one point or another.

Also when i posted on the post before i didnt mean anything by it. You do seem like a cool kid who has done the leg work and is willing to put the work towards learning, i was just agreeing with CM because i picked up the same inconsistencies that he did. Thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Well what Roman meant to say it was not because you were defensive but because it is true, take it from me that i am 28 turning 29 next month. Things you think you wanted or not at 21 or whatever age is totally different from when you become an adult and maturity comes in.

It happens, you change and so does the way you think. Maybe you dont want kids or never will have any but in 10 yrs you might change your mind.

We have a saying back where im from that kind of translates like this, "never spit straight up, because it might land in your face" in other words never say never, funny thing of life is that everything and everyone changes at one point or another.

Also when i posted on the post before i didnt mean anything by it. You do seem like a cool kid who has done the leg work and is willing to put the work towards learning, i was just agreeing with CM because i picked up the same inconsistencies that he did. Thats all.
    No harm done and I appreciate what you and all of the other members have to say.

Being 18, I'm sure with 7 more years of AAS research that I will be ready by then instead of rushing for the "now" part of my brain and ego.

Thanks to all. I'll be around for a long time trying to learn as much as possible.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    let me tell you something just to give you an idea how people change.

I've always been a scooter bum. In plain English, that means I ride motorcycles a lot, and at one point, was really into the lifestyle.

Here's what I thought when I was your age:

*I will never own a car (only motorcycles)
    *I will never take a desk job
    *I will probably be dead by the time I'm 35

Here's what actually happened
    *I fell in love, and she convinced me after we get married, her and the baby would not fit on the back of my Harley, so I sold it and bought a car
    *I'm now a certified public accountant, and 90% of what I do is from behind a desk
    *I'm a huge proponent of the Life Extension movement, and hope to be healthy, mobile and sharp as a tack into my 90's

So as you can see, "what I want" had nothing to do with what actually happened to me.

In fact, "what I want" was a very poor indicator (for me) of how things will eventually turn out.

So when I hear kids (you) say, I will never have kids, all I can do is laugh, because, quite often, it is really not up to you, or you (probably) will change your mind and have them anyways.

Just as a foot note, I know now to never sell my Harley, until I have another to replace it with. I went ten years without a motorcycle, and will never go without again!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information