Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By The Titan99

Thread: Test /Tren/Mast Cycle

Jg31132 is offline New Member

Cool Test /Tren/Mast Cycle

Ok,

Currently running Test Cyp 250mg, Tren Eth 250, and Mast Eth 250. I started Test a week prior to Tren and Mast. Currently I pin twice a week as follows: Test 600mg a week, Tren 400mg a week, and Mast 250mg a week. Tomorrow starts my 2nd week of Tren and Mast and 3rd of Test. I know most people react differently and feel it at different times as I did with past gear, but I was curious how long the Tren takes to really kick in? I've started to have crazy dreams, insomnia, and a little anger (usually quick temper prior so not sure). I feel like the Test started kicking in last week and I am seeing strength gains. I am assuming tren may kick in end of week 3/4?

Also wondering if I have my dosage correct, my buddy who has a ton of experience lives by cycling test higher to prevent limp di**. Upon my research I've seen that its recommended to dose Tren higher bc most feel you'd be waisting test due to Tren over powering structure. Any feed back and help would be great.

FYI: I have my PCT all set and I am a 26 yr old male that has experience with less powerful cycles in the past.

Currently dropped 25lbs naturally doing cross fit prior to cycle and I am at a semi solid 198lbs. My goal is to add a lean 5-10 lbs of muscle. Will keep updates throughout.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jg31132; 05-27-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your wasting volume at 250mg of Mast a week? Whats your BF%?

Pretty high about 16% and why do you say the Mast is a waist?

Mast will not really be effective at higher BF%..meaning you will never see the true benefit of it. Mast also generaly needs to be run at high doses to be mainly effective. 600-800mg EW is pretty standard
    Granovich likes this.

Mainly using mast bc it is effective in blocking the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen...don't want to deal with that drama

Quote Originally Posted by Jg31132 View Post
    Mainly using mast bc it is effective in blocking the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen...don't want to deal with that drama
    Are you not using an AI? Mast is not a strong enough anti E to use alone or for that purpose

I have Armidex on hand but haven't thrown it into the mix bc I was under the assumption and I could be wrong that I wouldn't really see bad sides with Mast in the mix. Do you recommend starting it now?

My friend who was on this same cycle saw good results with minimal sides without the AI. He's been on the stronger cycles for years and is pretty knowledge, but I seem to be seeing different on here.

All the feedback is much appreciated.

YES..start your AI ASAP. Just because he didn't "see" sides doesn't mean they are non existant. High BP, Cholesterol, Prostate issues...not to mention keeping your E2 down to also avoid prolactin from the tren .

Thanks! I honestly thought I was fine with the Mast, I will up the dosage on Mast and throw in my AI tomorrow. Much appreciated.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Are you not using an AI? Mast is not a strong enough anti E to use alone or for that purpose
    Agreed. I run this cycle a lot and it's better to look upon the Masteron as not contributing to the the estrogen build up, not as a solution even though it does control E2 to a small degree. Many guy's don't advise using Masteron when your over 10-11% BF but I find it a nice addition to Test/Tren anyway when run at a high enough dose (800-1000 mg). A nice, mild DHT in there, like Emeril with the Cajun spice to BAM, kick it up a notch!!

Definitely run the AI too.

Thanks! I honestly thought I was fine with the Mast, I will up the dosage on Mast and throw in my AI tomorrow. Much appreciated.
    I would honestly just drop the Mast. Your BF is too high to really get the benefit and it just isn't a strong enough steroid to count on for mass

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Masteron IS pretty expensive to be running at 16% BF. I guess whatever you get from the Mast in this instance you'll get from the Tren x5. That's it, I'd like to make a complete retraction of what I said earlier!!! LOL!!
    Lunk1 likes this.

Yea, I can always cut the Mast out and save it for down the road, especially if you guys believe it wouldn't be of any value.

On a side note I haven't used anything is powerful of Tren , when did you really start to feel the Tren kicking in?

Also plan on dropping the BF% down as well, I have started a strict diet along with the gear, and of course cut alcohol out 4 weeks ago. :-/

Yea, I can always cut the Mast out and save it for down the road, especially if you guys believe it wouldn't be of any value.

On a side note I haven't used anything is powerful of Tren , when did you really start to feel the Tren kicking in?

Also plan on dropping the BF% down as well, I have started a strict diet along with the gear, and of course cut alcohol out 4 weeks ago. :-/
    Sounds like your getting the right sides currently. You should really be ass deep in it by 4 weeks

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Also wondering if I have my dosage correct, my buddy who has a ton of experience lives by cycling test higher to prevent limp di**. Upon my research I've seen that its recommended to dose Tren higher bc most feel you'd be waisting test due to Tren over powering structure. Any feed back and help would be great.
    Test,Tren and Mast is one of the best combination I have ever tried. I love to run this pre contest, with a solid diet these compounds are almost miraculous. Speaking of dosage I think if you feel good with the dosage you are running I would not change it. Speaking of high tren low test or low tren high test question... This depends on individual and personal goals, it is recommended to try to run it both ways and see which suits you the best. I would say during dieting I see the benefit in running tren high and during gaining phase run test higher.. test is the best mass builder and tren is great for improving fat utilization...

I would drop the Mast as well, there is no point to run it with such high BF... Cut down to 10% and then add mast at least 600mg/week.

I am not really having issues with the dosages I am running now and I am starting to feel the AAS kick it. I felt like the Incredible Hulk this morning in the gym and I believe my current dosage should be suffice. If a higher Tren % would be ideal for fat utilization I believe I will run that higher towards the end of my cycle to see how that feels. This way I will know for future reference.

When you were on Tren how dramatic was the cardio issue. I haven't really felt the Tren hindering any cardio, but I want to continue to do cross fit once a week bc I find it to be a great cardio and strength conditioning. Do you advise doing cross fit along with my heavy lifting weekly?

During my last cycle of Chlom and Var I saw good results by incorporating one day of cross fit.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Sounds like your getting the right sides currently. You should really be ass deep in it by 4 weeks
    Agreed. Tren E kicked in at week 4 for me.

Thread Information