oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Filtering 100ml of tren ace and 100ml of test prop with ar-r products

Ok guys, I have 100ml of tren ace and 100ml of test prop in sterile 100ml jugs. Now it is time to filter and I am a little lost here. I am going to be breaking them down into 10ml bots so i have 10 of each. what is the most effective and easiest way? The watson sterile .2 filter and buy 20 10ml sealed sterile vials with stopper in? Please get back to me asap because I want to order today or tomorrow and get this process started. thanks

ok so I know the whole process of how to do it. I know i need a pin for the vent and an 18 gauge for the whatman. How many filters am i going to need? Is two filters enough? one for tren , and one for prop? Ill be using a 10cc syringe and the .2 whatman filter just need to know how many mls these filters can handle before its smart to use a new one. my test prop is already crystal clear but my tren is a little cloudy. let me know thanks

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828
    ok so I know the whole process of how to do it. I know i need a pin for the vent and an 18 gauge for the whatman. How many filters am i going to need? Is two filters enough? one for tren, and one for prop? Ill be using a 10cc syringe and the .2 whatman filter just need to know how many mls these filters can handle before its smart to use a new one. my test prop is already crystal clear but my tren is a little cloudy. let me know thanks
    I would get 4 maybe 5 especially if your tren is cloudy.

I would also invest in a larger syringe and a caulking gun.

Warming the oil will help it pass through the filters a bit easier for sure.

Also your going to need to get some oil (2ml per filter) to purge them after using
    To push the gear trapped in them into the vials

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828 View Post
    Ok guys, I have 100ml of tren ace and 100ml of test prop in sterile 100ml jugs. Now it is time to filter and I am a little lost here. I am going to be breaking them down into 10ml bots so i have 10 of each. what is the most effective and easiest way? The watson sterile .2 filter and buy 20 10ml sealed sterile vials with stopper in? Please get back to me asap because I want to order today or tomorrow and get this process started. thanks
    get the sterile whatman .2 filter, get a few just incase. after about 30ml it gets hard to filter and you might need to switch if it starts to leak.

get 20 steril bottles and when filling vial be sure to also put a small needle tip in while doing so do that the pressure is not built up in vial and nothing pops. of course make sure you take out pin tip out when you take out filter/needle and are done filling them, you want to keep it as sterile as possible.

This will help you immensely and save you some serious pain
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165294

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I would get 4 maybe 5 especially if your tren is cloudy.

I would also invest in a larger syringe and a caulking gun.

Warming the oil will help it pass through the filters a bit easier for sure.

Also your going to need to get some oil (2ml per filter) to purge them after using
    To push the gear trapped in them into the vials
    thanks everyone for the responses. I am not going to use the caulking gun just because i have a buddy doing it with me so the process should be cut in half anyway. as far as the extra 2 ml that will be stuck in the filter...cant I just leave some air in the 20cc syringe so at the end it pushes the rest of oil that is stuck in the filter out? also, is there a way to tell when its time to start using a new filter. thanks for all the responses

Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828

thanks everyone for the responses. I am not going to use the caulking gun just because i have a buddy doing it with me so the process should be cut in half anyway. as far as the extra 2 ml that will be stuck in the filter...cant I just leave some air in the 20cc syringe so at the end it pushes the rest of oil that is stuck in the filter out? also, is there a way to tell when its time to start using a new filter. thanks for all the responses
    Air will work but will damage the membrane so make sure you throw away after
    Time to start using new one when it gets harder to push the oil through

Thread Information