Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By s213b

Thread: Prescribed AAS

s213b is offline New Member

Prescribed AAS

Hi,

Without going into details, I was wondering whether there would be anything more worthwhile to get prescribed than sustanon 250?

This will be my first cycle, and I am well aware a basic test only cycle is best (which is what I plan to do) but I also want to make the most of my situation. I was thinking possibly Primobolan as I know primo is either extremely expensive or faked.

I can get test locally, even if I did a basic 10wk 500mg p/w test only cycle from my local source and used the prescription stuff for more serious gear?

I don't know much regarding the world of 'legal AAS' so any help is appreciated. I'm also obviously new to AAS in general, but have done some research.

Info:
    Goals: Purely recreational (not competing)
    Currently on ostarine & s4, making good gains and loving it- but when this runs out ill want something heavier.

Stats;

Bf: 8-10%
    Weight: 77kg
    Prev AAS: none (ostarine & s4 only)
    Diet: spot on
    Training: spot on

Many thanks
    Last edited by s213b; 05-29-2013 at 01:17 AM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    You on prescribed trt or are you self medicating?
    I don't know if I read your post wrong or not but you said prescription sust then said you get from a local source?

Your profile says your 19 also

"I can get test locally, even if I did a basic 10wk 500mg p/w test only cycle from my local source and used the prescription stuff for more serious gear?"

I don't know how it is in Australia but here in UK you get prescribed a specific drug, so you couldn't take your trt script for sust an get primo

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I would like to see your spot on diet too. Over 6 foot on only about 170lbs?
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    Your profile says your 19 also

"I can get test locally, even if I did a basic 10wk 500mg p/w test only cycle from my local source and used the prescription stuff for more serious gear?"

I don't know how it is in Australia but here in UK you get prescribed a specific drug, so you couldn't take your trt script for sust an get primo
    He was 19 in December!

Quote Originally Posted by s213b
    Hi all,

This is my first post, hopefully I'm In the right section.
    I'm 19, been lifting + dieting seriously for just over 2 years now.
    184cm & 73kgs very low bf % (unsure of exact)

I'm not thinking about starting just yet due to my age, but I'd like to start a solid knowledge foundation before I start roughly in a year or so. No plans to compete, but would like to bulk up further.

I've been doing some reading and have thought about sus 350 eod with deca (unsure of mg) once a week? Ive read good things regarding deca's ability to help bones/ joints and its tendancy to lower testosterone . hence the need for something test based. Then using nolvadex to help balance out my natural levels post course & stop gyno.

Any constructive criticism appreciated, we all started somewhere.
    Thanks
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

He was 19 in December!
    And another one bites the dust

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And his research was all of 2 minutes to type the post

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    And his research was all of 2 minutes to type the post
    Not sure how you've come up with this, but thanks for your input.

This is my brothers account, but seeing as he's not training anymore I've hijacked his, sorry if this bothers anyone.

Panntastic - self medicating. I meant if I could get a better compound than sus, but it wasnt suitable for a first course, I could always do my first course from a local supplier, then use the med grade stuff later. Not sure if that makes sense, sorry could have written better.

I'm unsure of how pharmacies go about distributing stuff like this, I know their usually in 1ml snap-top vials, but is it one vial per prescription (making regular prescriptions necessary, or one prescription for a period of time?) - or should I be asking this in the hrt thread?

Thanks for your help

Ah, the old 'it's my brothers account' chestnut.

Why would you self medicate? You jst mean you want to cycle? Why isn't your Dr prescribing you? What are your blood results? How do intend to get test with a prescription when you don't have one? How tall are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Your not going to get a script for sust. So go back to the gym and try working out

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ah, the old 'it's my brothers account' chestnut.

Why would you self medicate? You jst mean you want to cycle? Why isn't your Dr prescribing you? What are your blood results? How do intend to get test with a prescription when you don't have one? How tall are you?
    It isn't for hrt, I haven't had a blood test recently enough as I should (had one about 6 weeks ago) everything came back in the normal range except clotting was down slightly lower than the average. I'm 175cm

Your not going to get a script for sust. So go back to the gym and try working out
    I already have the scripts, blank & signed.

Cheers
    Last edited by s213b; 05-28-2013 at 03:37 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sad to say but nothing here is spot on.The skeleton in my closet weighs more than you.You need to learn how to eat.All the aas in the world wont help if you dont eat right and you are not.
    Dougiefresh7707 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one can provide detailed input when you aren't giving us anything to work with. What are your goals? Current bf? If you are really serious about this, post your daily nutrition with macros in the nutrition section so our knowledgable members can tell you if your nutrition will drive your goals or set you up to fail. You cannot bypass your nutrition. Don't say it's spot on - nearly everyone does and most people when they are first starting out or new to anabolics really have no idea what proper eating and training actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by s213b View Post
    It isn't for hrt, I haven't had a blood test recently enough as I should (had one about 6 weeks ago) everything came back in the normal range except clotting was down slightly lower than the average. I'm 175cm

I already have the scripts, blank & signed.

Cheers
    Doctors don't give out blank and signed scripts so obviously they are stolen or forged. In the US this would constitute a felony with plenty of jail time.
    If I'm incorrect the doctor is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No one can provide detailed input when you aren't giving us anything to work with. What are your goals? Current bf? If you are really serious about this, post your daily nutrition with macros in the nutrition section so our knowledgable members can tell you if your nutrition will drive your goals or set you up to fail. You cannot bypass your nutrition. Don't say it's spot on - nearly everyone does and most people when they are first starting out or new to anabolics really have no idea what proper eating and training actually is.
    Bf is in first post. My question isn't regarding nutrition, or whether or not members think I should get into AAS. I said simply 'spot on' because any further detail would put this thread off on a tangent. Which is has done anyway.

Doctors don't give out blank and signed scripts so obviously they are stolen or forged. In the US this would constitute a felony with plenty of jail time.
    If I'm incorrect the doctor is an idiot.
    This is why I originally said 'without going into details'.
    1) how do you steal a signed script - you can't as they sign when giving the script out.
    2) was not stolen, has been given willingly.

Are you really going to talk legal technicalities on a steroid forum?
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Matter a fact yes!Unless you have low T he aint suppose to hand out aas.Hell there are people trying to stop low T treatment.

I can see this going south fast
    I can imagine it now skinny teenager handing in a script at chemist with
    "2 x deca
    2x test
    Primo
    Dbol
    And pct"

Scrawled on it in best kiddy hand writing
    If that won't raise eyebrows with the pharmacist and lose the doc a job I don't know what will.

In England I'm sure they don't use the OP prescription books anymore everything's done on computer and printed out.

Maybe Muscle Ink could shed some light on consequences of this happening being a MD

"2 x deca
    2x test
    Primo
    Dbol
    And pct"

If that won't raise eyebrows with the pharmacist and lose the doc a job I don't know what will.

In England I'm sure they don't use the OP prescription books anymore everything's done on computer and printed out.

Maybe Muscle Ink could shed some light on consequences of this happening being a MD
    Well, without clinical/medical necessity a doctor could face fines or more likely have his/her license suspended or revoked.

Always irks me when I see kids on here looking to abuse TRT or manipulate the medical system to get access to steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Unless you have low T he aint suppose to hand out aas.
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    "2 x deca
    2x test
    Primo
    Dbol
    And pct"

Yeh wotz rong wit dat?

Kidding.

I'm going to try get sust, anything else will be too out of the ordinary and suspicious (more so than a 22 yr old with apparent low test.)

I know a few people who work at pharmacies so I might have a chat to them

That is correct.

Yeh wotz rong wit dat?

Kidding.

I'm going to try get sust, anything else will be too out of the ordinary and suspicious (more so than a 22 yr old with apparent low test.)

I know a few people who work at pharmacies so I might have a chat to them
    Are you really willing to risk a docs career because you want to score steroids ? That's shameful

Are you really willing to risk a docs career because you want to score steroids? That's shameful
    Good luck getting all the PCT, AI, HCG needed. Shows immaturity and naïveté and is going to lead to problems he hasn't even begun to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Good luck getting all the PCT, AI, HCG needed. Shows immaturity and naïveté and is going to lead to problems he hasn't even begun to consider.
    In all honesty ink I'm shocked by his attitude
    Its fvck everyone else and the consequences Im gonna get steroids regardless

Like a junky stealing from family to get a fix

Always irks me when I see kids on here looking to abuse TRT or manipulate the medical system to get access to steroids.
    And I can understand why, but if you were in my situation, at 22, you reckon you would have passed this up?

Are you really willing to risk a docs career because you want to score steroids? That's shameful
    They were given to me willingly, by the doctor himself, as payment for a favour. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing, and I'm more than convinced he knew I wouldn't be asking for paracetamol. You tell me how that's shamefull?

And I can understand why, but if you were in my situation, at 22, you reckon you would have passed this up?

They were given to me willingly, by the doctor himself, as payment for a favour. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing, and I'm more than convinced he knew I wouldn't be asking for paracetamol. You tell me how that's shamefull?
    Your risking his whole career for illegal drugs how is that not shameful

There are many sources to get gear. You're just too lazy to look and put the effort in. It's clear you want the easy path. There is no easy path. Hopefully your MD isn't as gullible as you think.

I already have nolvadex & clomid.
    Will have aromasin too as soon as I can get it. As I said I've done some research.

I don't have hcg but I can get that locally if need be.

Like a junky stealing from family to get a fix
    Great analogy there mate.

Except here the family offered the substance, as payment. Do you blame the junky or the family that tempted him?

There are many sources to get gear. You're just too lazy to look and put the effort in. It's clear you want the easy path. There is no easy path. Hopefully your MD isn't as gullible as you think.
    Actually I'm not after an easy path. None of this has been easy, hence the doctor going out of his way to repay me (which I didn't even actually ask for, HE brought it up) do you think every doctor in the country is straight edge?

I could go to my local gym and buy gear of half the blokes there. How is this way the easy way?

Great analogy there mate.

Except here the family offered the substance, as payment. Do you blame the junky or the family that tempted him?
    If I have you a loaded gun would you shoot it?

Actually I'm not after an easy path. None of this has been easy, hence the doctor going out of his way to repay me (which I didn't even actually ask for, HE brought it up) do you think every doctor in the country is straight edge?

I could go to my local gym and buy gear of half the blokes there. How is this way the easy way?
    Providing illegal drugs as some form of remuneration ahead of your health and well being?

This thread should be locked.

If I have you a loaded gun would you shoot it?
    I'm not arguing with this kid any longer. In his mind his actions are justified. We're waisting our breath here.

Goodbye

ahead of your health and well being?
    How does where I get the gear (excluding bunk gear obviously) impact my own health?

I'd rather the thread not be locked, believe it or not I am actually listening to what your saying.

Thread Information