Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once

0 0%
  • Twice

2 100.00%
    feitewiggern is offline New Member

300mg Test E, once or twice/week?

I believe twice a week to be better to maintain stable bloodlevels, however 300mg is just 1.2ml and pinning once a week is pretty great imo.
    I know this topic has been brought up A LOT of times, but i just want your opinions. Thanks!
    Last edited by feitewiggern; 05-28-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by feitewiggern
    I believe twice a week to be better to maintain stable bloodlevels, however 300mg is just 1.2ml and pinning once a week is pretty great imo.
    I know this topic has been brought up A LOT of times, but i just want your opinions. Thanks!
    To answer the question splitting the dose and pinning 2 x EW would keep levels steadier. Are you considering cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    To answer the question splitting the dose and pinning 2 x EW would keep levels steadier. Are you considering cycling?
    Yes, i am.
    I realise it would keep levels steadier, but to which extent? Seeing as enanthates half-life is 10.5 days, once a week should be sufficient?

Yes, i am.
    I realise it would keep levels steadier, but to which extent? Seeing as enanthates half-life is 10.5 days, once a week should be sufficient?
    I suggest you wait a few years. Focus on nutrition and training. At 20 you risk damaging your endocrine system as its more than likely not fully developed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I suggest you wait a few years. Focus on nutrition and training. At 20 you risk damaging your endocrine system as its more than likely not fully developed yet.
    Thank you, i appreciate your advice. That being said i have already jumped on the anabolic wagon and done a previous cycle of tren ,test,mast. Not saying that it suddenly allows me to continue down this path, but yeah..

Thank you, i appreciate your advice. That being said i have already jumped on the anabolic wagon and done a previous cycle of tren,test,mast. Not saying that it suddenly allows me to continue down this path, but yeah..
    How long ago was that cycle and have you read the sticky about steroids and the young? If not I strongly suggest you do.

Yes, i've been lurking around here for two years. Actually i've completed two cycles. First was about this time last year, last one ended on new years eve.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have done it both ways.I started out pinning once a week for years.But as the dosage got higher I split it in two.

Thread Information