Bench: 275x3 (100% raw)
    Squat: 405x1 (ATG + belt)
    Dead: 425x5 (belt + chalk)

I've been lifting for 3 years.
    Started at 5'11", 130lbs, 15%bf with:
    Bench: 95x1
    Squat: 135x1
    Dead: 135x1

I'm going to get blood work done very soon to check my levels.

I'm assuming that they are normal for 18 years old.

My first cycle, whether it is this summer or in 10 years, will without a doubt be a typical Test E only cycle.

If I do decide to start the cycle this summer at age 18 with my current stats, what are the actual effects that will happen to my body assuming my endocrine system has not been fully developed and matured?

I've been a lurker for awhile, but I have never seen someone been answered directly all of the possibilities of a pre-mature cycle.

Thanks for the information, guys.

-Heartless

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    your endocrine system doesn't fully mature until your mid 20's, using AAS before then can damage it and leave you with long term complications...

if you need further explanation on this i'd suggest you do some research..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    We (me personally) have discussed this subject hundreds of times til I was blue in the face, and sometimes (now) I don't have the energy or desire to rediscuss this seemingly endless debate.

Nothing personal, we just get hundreds of these "exactly the same" questions hundreds of times per month, and the search button really is your best friend.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll point you in the right direction, since we are old friends, ok?

First, go here and read:
    The young and Steroids

Next, go here and read:
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Please spend the next few days and do some reading/learning.

"Educate before medicate"

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    songdog and Granovich like this.

iHeartless is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    your endocrine system doesn't fully mature until your mid 20's, using AAS before then can damage it and leave you with long term complications...

if you need further explanation on this i'd suggest you do some research..

Dude, you didn't answer anything directly at all. All you did was give me a broad answer.

Also, it is a majority of the population whose endocrine system finished maturing in the mid 20's. I'm getting blood work done, as I said above.

I am doing my own research outside of this forum, but asking members who are educated (and actually answer my question) will not hurt my knowledge either.

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartless View Post
    Dude, you didn't answer anything directly at all. All you did was give me a broad answer.

Also, it is a majority of the population whose endocrine system finished maturing in the mid 20's. I'm getting blood work done, as I said above.

I am doing my own research outside of this forum, but asking members who are educated (and actually answer my question) will not hurt my knowledge either.

Thanks for your reply.
    blood work will NOT tell you if your hormonal/endocrine system is fully developed if that is what you are thinking?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeartless
    I'm 18 years old, 5'11", 185lbs, 10%bf:
    Bench: 275x3 (100% raw)
    Squat: 405x1 (ATG + belt)
    Dead: 425x5 (belt + chalk)

I've been lifting for 3 years.
    Started at 5'11", 130lbs, 15%bf with:
    Bench: 95x1
    Squat: 135x1
    Dead: 135x1

I'm going to get blood work done very soon to check my levels.

I'm assuming that they are normal for 18 years old.

My first cycle, whether it is this summer or in 10 years, will without a doubt be a typical Test E only cycle.

If I do decide to start the cycle this summer at age 18 with my current stats, what are the actual effects that will happen to my body assuming my endocrine system has not been fully developed and matured?

I've been a lurker for awhile, but I have never seen someone been answered directly all of the possibilities of a pre-mature cycle.

Thanks for the information, guys.

-Heartless
    I know where TimesRoman is coming from. Young guys come here daily with the "I'm doing it anyway" attitude. The majority of guys here genuinely have your health in mind - which should count for something. How often will you meet a total stranger that tries to offer advice that will HELP you instead of hurt you?

The problem is so pervasive that I pretty much avoid these threads because (1) talking young guys off the edge has become tiresome and (2) except in the rarest of cases, most don't want advice but affirmation.

Moreover, many guys who say, "I haven't decided yet", have actually decided - it's why they're here (i.e. they want to know how to take steroids now, not later).

Hopefully you will put pride aside and listen to the knowledgable members. They do have your best interests at heart.

Good luck. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    We (me personally) have discussed this subject hundreds of times til I was blue in the face, and sometimes (now) I don't have the energy or desire to rediscuss this seemingly endless debate.

Nothing personal, we just get hundreds of these "exactly the same" questions hundreds of times per month, and the search button really is your best friend.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll point you in the right direction, since we are old friends, ok?

First, go here and read:

Next, go here and read:
    Please spend the next few days and do some reading/learning.

"Educate before medicate"

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Hey, Roman.

Thanks for the reply.

I've read both threads fully in the past. The first thread, "The young and Steroids " was a good read, but was very general instead of specifics for pre-mature cycles.

The second thread, "Cycles going wrong for the young" could be countered with a thread of cycles going correctly for the young.

I understand your frustration and apathy towards my question, but with your knowledge on anabolics, what exactly am I facing complications towards in the future if I take a pre-mature cycle? In other words, what part of my endocrine system would shut down and for what reason (General answer being the introduction of foreign testosterone ), and what exactly are the dangers for a pre-mature cycle?

If it is my endocrine system shutting down its growth, hair loss (balding is in-fact a dominant trait in my family, so it's only a matter of time), halting of vertical growth, liver concerns, acne (I'm doing physical training for myself, not for the impression of others, so personal appearance is just for the mirror to me), gyno (surgery is always an option as I have a great job at 18 making $45k/year), cholesterol (an AI will help with that, and I am against the use of alcohol so no extra harm there).... then I think I will have my roll of the dice.

Thanks for the reply.

blood work will NOT tell you if your hormonal/endocrine system is fully developed if that is what you are thinking?
    No, sir. It isn't.

Although, I have not grown since freshman year of highschool, gained any more spurts of facial hair besides my initial puberty at 14, and I was diagnosed with thyroiditis during freshman year as well.

Thank you again for your reply, Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I know where TimesRoman is coming from. Young guys come here daily with the "I'm doing it anyway" attitude. The majority of guys here genuinely have your health in mind - which should count for something. How often will you meet a total stranger that tries to offer advice that will HELP you instead of hurt you?

The problem is so pervasive that I pretty much avoid these threads because (1) talking young guys off the edge has become tiresome and (2) except in the rarest of cases, most don't want advice but affirmation.

Moreover, many guys who say, "I haven't decided yet", have actually decided - it's why they're here (i.e. they want to know how to take steroids now, not later).

Hopefully you will put pride aside and listen to the knowledgable members. They do have your best interests at heart.

Good luck. Stay safe.
    Thank you for the good wishes and the reply.

I am in complete non-defense mode and am here to learn from the ones who have experience and knowledge such as yourself and TimesRoman.

I am not persuaded either way yet on taking a first cycle or not. I do, in the future (whether it's 1 month or 10 years) want to experiment with the use of AAS.

I am extremely young, only 18, and understand that I have only been training and dieting for a very short 3 years.

I also understand that the endocrine system, in most cases, does not fully develop and mature until ~24 years of age.

With that being said, I am 6 years early to even the idea of AAS use (and that's the fact that even my highshool-ego cannot ignore) and should continue to train natural until I am fully grown.

Thank you again for your informational reply.
    BBJT200 likes this.

Also, I have been dieting for the past 13 months (since I joined this site as a member).

I have gained 11lbs in the last year while dropping my bodyfat ~2%.

I cook my meals before I go to bed, put them in the fridge, and when I wake up I pack the 3 meals that I eat during school into a cooler and bring it with me (Who the hell cares what the other kids think, it's high school). At the age of 18, I believe that I'm pretty well disciplined in fitness and nutrition; although, I do understand that I am still extremely young.

My goal right now is to learn as much as possible about the NEGATIVE of pre-mature cycles.

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Thank you for the good wishes and the reply.

I am in complete non-defense mode and am here to learn from the ones who have experience and knowledge such as yourself and TimesRoman.

I am not persuaded either way yet on taking a first cycle or not. I do, in the future (whether it's 1 month or 10 years) want to experiment with the use of AAS.

I am extremely young, only 18, and understand that I have only been training and dieting for a very short 3 years.

I also understand that the endocrine system, in most cases, does not fully develop and mature until ~24 years of age.

With that being said, I am 6 years early to even the idea of AAS use (and that's the fact that even my highshool-ego cannot ignore) and should continue to train natural until I am fully grown.

Thank you again for your informational reply.
    I wish more guys your age had this attitude. It's refreshing and most members will respect you for being so level-headed.

We're here to help.

Respect,

MI
    austinite and BBJT200 like this.

Hey, Roman.

Thanks for the reply.

I've read both threads fully in the past. The first thread, "The young and Steroids " was a good read, but was very general instead of specifics for pre-mature cycles.

The second thread, "Cycles going wrong for the young" could be countered with a thread of cycles going correctly for the young.

I understand your frustration and apathy towards my question, but with your knowledge on anabolics, what exactly am I facing complications towards in the future if I take a pre-mature cycle? In other words, what part of my endocrine system would shut down and for what reason (General answer being the introduction of foreign testosterone ), and what exactly are the dangers for a pre-mature cycle?

If it is my endocrine system shutting down its growth, hair loss (balding is in-fact a dominant trait in my family, so it's only a matter of time), halting of vertical growth, liver concerns, acne (I'm doing physical training for myself, not for the impression of others, so personal appearance is just for the mirror to me), gyno (surgery is always an option as I have a great job at 18 making $45k/year), cholesterol (an AI will help with that, and I am against the use of alcohol so no extra harm there).... then I think I will have my roll of the dice.

Thanks for the reply.
    unfortunately, since steroids is such a taboo subject, there is very little clinical data, the very type you are looking for. There are no clinical trials of youngsters taking steroids in a controlled setting and measuring development against a control group. The FDA would never allow such a study. So we rely on the experience of the members here, and whatever anecdotal evidence we can get our hands on.

Taking steroids now at 18 can most definitely prematurely close your long bone growth plates. We do know this to be true. Between the age of 17 and when I got out of the army 4 years later, I grew an inch and a half. I could have lost that if I were taking steroids, and would have ended up 5'10.5" instead of the six foot I am now.

Based on anecdotal evidence, taking steroids at 18 will increase your risk of prematurely developing ED and / or low/no libido. Much more of a risk than someone in their later 20's, as we don't get too many threads from that age group saying they have these sorts of problems. So why would a 20 year old, with no history of sexual problems, after a few cycles, post a thread here trying to figure out how to cure their ED?

There also seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence out there that taking steroids now at your age, will reduce your long term natural testosterone production when you are off cycle. There are many youngsters here asking about testosterone replacement therapy, and if they do go down that path, it means for the rest of their life. not a good thing!

If you really want someone to have a heart to heart discussion in person, have your GP refer you to an endo and have this discussion with her as well.

PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    currently battling issues related to pro hormone use at a young age. And I only did a few cycles in the past 4 years (now 22) and all over the counter stuff...wish I knew about these boards then, at your age and never messed with anything...learning my lesson the hard way, I hope you don't have to do the same.

I wish more guys your age had this attitude. It's refreshing and most members will respect you for being so level-headed.

We're here to help.

Respect,

MI
    There's a time to act tough, and a time to sit down, shut the **** up, and listen to your elders.

Thanks for the reply, MI.

unfortunately, since steroids is such a taboo subject, there is very little clinical data, the very type you are looking for. There are no clinical trials of youngsters taking steroids in a controlled setting and measuring development against a control group. The FDA would never allow such a study. So we rely on the experience of the members here, and whatever anecdotal evidence we can get our hands on.

Taking steroids now at 18 can most definitely prematurely close your long bone growth plates. We do know this to be true. Between the age of 17 and when I got out of the army 4 years later, I grew an inch and a half. I could have lost that if I were taking steroids, and would have ended up 5'10.5" instead of the six foot I am now.

Based on anecdotal evidence, taking steroids at 18 will increase your risk of prematurely developing ED and / or low/no libido. Much more of a risk than someone in their later 20's, as we don't get too many threads from that age group saying they have these sorts of problems. So why would a 20 year old, with no history of sexual problems, after a few cycles, post a thread here trying to figure out how to cure their ED?

There also seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence out there that taking steroids now at your age, will reduce your long term natural testosterone production when you are off cycle. There are many youngsters here asking about testosterone replacement therapy, and if they do go down that path, it means for the rest of their life. not a good thing!

If you really want someone to have a heart to heart discussion in person, have your GP refer you to an endo and have this discussion with her as well.
    I definitely want to talk to an Endocrinologist.

I understand that it is considered unethical to produce studies of hormones on young adults, but that is precisely why I decided to come to this forum; to see the REAL data of steroid use - the users.

As for prematurely developing ED, is that strictly based on the off-balance of hormones and having an extreme surplus of testosterone? Or, is it genetic? I know next-to-nothing about ED.

And for regards to TRT at a young age; If I do start a cycle too young and my T-levels are wonked for life, wouldn't it be in the healthiest decision to go on TRT anyways? (Of course, avoiding the idea of TRT is even better and that's what you're preaching to me)

Thanks again for you reply, I know it's frustrating, but I'm just trying to learn and understand.

There's a time to act tough, and a time to sit down, shut the **** up, and listen to your elders.

Thanks for the reply, MI.
    Elders!?!? Damn, now I feel old (j/k)

.....and no comments from the peanut gallery!!! (Especially Lunk1 and Gearbox!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by PJS19 View Post
    currently battling issues related to pro hormone use at a young age. And I only did a few cycles in the past 4 years (now 22) and all over the counter stuff...wish I knew about these boards then, at your age and never messed with anything...learning my lesson the hard way, I hope you don't have to do the same.
    Could I ask what issues you are currently facing?

If it is a personal matter, I completely understand.

Thanks for your reply and your personal experience.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJS19 View Post
    What issues? Did you have a clue what you were doing when you took them? Over the counter doesnt equal safe. Often times with PHs it's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by PJS19
    Great contribution. It's unfortunate that this happened but humbling to share your views to help others avoid similar mistakes.

Thank you!

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    iheartless, you're in good hands with these guys. Glad to have a level-headed young guy on here that truly wants to learn before jumping into gear.

Off topic: You are in high school and you have a job that pays $45k/year? That's a hell of a gig for a high school student!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Elders!?!? Damn, now I feel old (j/k)

.....and no comments from the peanut gallery!!! (Especially Lunk1 and Gearbox!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    iheartless, you're in good hands with these guys. Glad to have a level-headed young guy on here that truly wants to learn before jumping into gear.

Off topic: You are in high school and you have a job that pays $45k/year? That's a hell of a gig for a high school student!
    I work hard! I just received a job as a personal trainer at my local gym along-side my online job. I'm graduating high school a year early (I have the credits) to jump into my fitness career. I was certified through NASM the weekend after my 18th birthday; no time to waste in this life!

Thanks for your kind words.

I definitely want to talk to an Endocrinologist.

I understand that it is considered unethical to produce studies of hormones on young adults, but that is precisely why I decided to come to this forum; to see the REAL data of steroid use - the users.

As for prematurely developing ED, is that strictly based on the off-balance of hormones and having an extreme surplus of testosterone ? Or, is it genetic? I know next-to-nothing about ED.

And for regards to TRT at a young age; If I do start a cycle too young and my T-levels are wonked for life, wouldn't it be in the healthiest decision to go on TRT anyways? (Of course, avoiding the idea of TRT is even better and that's what you're preaching to me)

Thanks again for you reply, I know it's frustrating, but I'm just trying to learn and understand.
    ED can be caused by a variety of things, such as low test production, or estradiol levels too high, or LH out of range.....

TRT is something you do NOT want to have to do! It means injections the rest of your life, having to monitor blood levels, etc. As test aromatizes, it converts to estradiol (aka estrogen), and quite often you have to control that as well with an AI. Additionally, many on TRT have issues with blood pressure, possibly pulse rate, red blood cell counts way too high, hematocrit levels too high, possible cholesterol levels too high....

....so being on TRT is very high maintenance. Something your body normally takes care of, you now have to worry about.

TRT is a big concern by those that really need it. I am totally confused by anyone that thinks it's a simple matter, and not to be concerned with. I've been on TRT for several years now, and I'm still trying to fine tune it to optimize my test levels and minimize my side effects. If my e levels get too high, it impacts my performance in the bedroom. If I forget or am unable to pin my test on time, low test can cause depression, moodiness, irritability.....

....not only that, but my boys are the size they were pre puberty. Not a huge concern since no more kids and the woman doesn't care what size they are, but taking steroids can impact your ability to have children.

You do want kids at some point, right?

ED can be caused by a variety of things, such as low test production, or estradiol levels too high, or LH out of range.....

TRT is something you do NOT want to have to do! It means injections the rest of your life, having to monitor blood levels, etc. As test aromatizes, it converts to estradiol (aka estrogen), and quite often you have to control that as well with an AI. Additionally, many on TRT have issues with blood pressure, possibly pulse rate, red blood cell counts way too high, hematocrit levels too high, possible cholesterol levels too high....

....so being on TRT is very high maintenance. Something your body normally takes care of, you now have to worry about.

TRT is a big concern by those that really need it. I am totally confused by anyone that thinks it's a simple matter, and not to be concerned with. I've been on TRT for several years now, and I'm still trying to fine tune it to optimize my test levels and minimize my side effects. If my e levels get too high, it impacts my performance in the bedroom. If I forget or am unable to pin my test on time, low test can cause depression, moodiness, irritability.....

....not only that, but my boys are the size they were pre puberty. Not a huge concern since no more kids and the woman doesn't care what size they are, but taking steroids can impact your ability to have children.

You do want kids at some point, right?
    To answer the only question you asked; I actually do not plan on having kids.

That was a very informative reply, thank you so much. I'm going to research TRT more now. I'm sorry for your troubles with TRT, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure everything out though.

Thanks again.

That was a very informative reply, thank you so much. I'm going to research TRT more now. I'm sorry for your troubles with TRT, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure everything out though.

Thanks again.
    I felt that way too (about kids). Now I have two and the wife wants more (just shoot me now please).

I felt that way too (about kids). Now I have two and the wife wants more (just shoot me now please).
    Looks like you have a reason to start another cycle then!

bigging is offline Junior Member
    I said same thing then at 28 my son came and hes my life and now were trying for a second and thx of years of using steroids it's damn near impossible. I'm very lucky to have had my son it was a blessing. Just think ahead at 18 you feel untouchable and at 18 u can blow up naturally by changing diet and fitness regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by bigging View Post
    I said same thing then at 28 my son came and hes my life and now were trying for a second and thx of years of using steroids it's damn near impossible. I'm very lucky to have had my son it was a blessing. Just think ahead at 18 you feel untouchable and at 18 u can blow up naturally by changing diet and fitness regimen.
    I can't say that I understand your situation, because I'm only 18, but I do respect it and respect you for telling me.

I've gained 50lbs naturally in 3 years, who says I can't gain another 50lbs naturally in 10? (Besides genetics, but who the hell cares what they have to say anyway...)

Thanks for your reply.

Looks like you have a reason to start another cycle then!
    Start? I never stop! Lol
    iHeartless likes this.

PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    I posted earlier today, and a couple months back about my problems.."depression lengths" was the name of my post today, but I have been battling intense depression, something I've never experienced before and hope no one ever has to..I never took the word depression seriously, but I sure as hell am now...its literally an illness, that you can't just "cheer up from"...Id be happy to share my experience, because it goes to show you don't need to be doing intense steroids , or many cycles to do serious damage to yourself at a young age...I was niave, uneducated, and took poor advice about pro hormone use, and here I am. Not to mention anything I ever gained from the few cycles I took was lost anyways. Not worth it at a young age, especially if you are not educated.

Start? I never stop! Lol
    If this is a literal reply, then how do you go about PCT?

Or, if someone is on cycles year-round, is PCT not needed? I figure that whenever you are changing chemicals, you use a PCT, no?

If this is a literal reply, then how do you go about PCT?

Or, if someone is on cycles year-round, is PCT not needed? I figure that whenever you are changing chemicals, you use a PCT, no?
    I "cruise and blast". In 2011 I was diagnosed with low T. My natural levels were only 162 and I had never touched steroids or prohormones in my life. I have conducted a PCT once and my test levels remained at 86 even after PCT. So now, for the rest of my life, I'll need weekly TRT to feel "normal".

I "cruise and blast". In 2011 I was diagnosed with low T. My natural levels were only 162 and I had never touched steroids or prohormones in my life. I have conducted a PCT once and my test levels remained at 86 even after PCT. So now, for the rest of my life, I'll need weekly TRT to feel "normal".
    What does it physically and mentally feel like to have low T?

And to be on a test cycle?

What does it physically and mentally feel like to have low T?

And to be on a test cycle?
    With low T:

- loss of muscle tone
    - fat retention & gains
    - lethargy (chronic fatigue)
    - low libido (sex drive)
    - depression
    - myalgia (muscle pains)
    - arthralgia (joint pain)
    - irregular sleep cycle

.....in general, you feel weak and tired.

With a proper test cycle:

- increased energy
    - increased strength
    - less fat retention
    - increased muscle tone
    - positive mood
    - increased libido
    - increased appetite

There a few negative effects as well.

With low T:

- loss of muscle tone
    - fat retention & gains
    - lethargy (chronic fatigue)
    - low libido (sex drive)
    - depression
    - myalgia (muscle pains)
    - arthralgia (joint pain)
    - irregular sleep cycle

.....in general, you feel weak and tired.

With a proper test cycle:

- increased energy
    - increased strength
    - less fat retention
    - increased muscle tone
    - positive mood
    - increased libido
    - increased appetite

There a few negative effects as well.
    Just gotta ask myself one question, "Is the forbidden fruit REALLY that tasty...?"

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Its not for everyone. Even those with advanced taste buds have second thoughts. Some wish they didnt have to taste it at all for the rest of their lives.

Just remember, and you seem daamn level headed, that the forbidden fruit will be around for a long time if you ever decide to taste it.

Just gotta ask myself one question, "Is the forbidden fruit REALLY that tasty...?"
    Well.....everyone will have their own reasons and answers to that question. You have to weigh the evidence, risks, and benefits and be prepared to accept any and all consequences regardless of severity.

I can tell you this. I didn't start my first cycle until I was 39. Before that, I was too absorbed in my career and fitness wasn't a big consideration or priority for me at the time. Yes, I worked out a lot when I was younger but once my academic interests took flight, working out wasn't something I made time for. Having run several cycles now, I enjoy the benefits of what anabolics provide but it is taking some toll on my body. Still, I'd rather continue feeling strong and fit than regress back to the way I was. I really don't think I would have touched steroids before 30 though because of the negative effects and it wasn't my lifestyle at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    Its not for everyone. Even those with advanced taste buds have second thoughts. Some wish they didnt have to taste it at all for the rest of their lives.

Just remember, and you seem daamn level headed, that the forbidden fruit will be around for a long time if you ever decide to taste it.
    Great advice!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Thanks again.
    Your are two much and you still keep defending what you know and how you don't care and you have an out on all sides of what everyone says. It's like some of us already said, you are am example of why we get tired of dealing with you kids. You asked a Q and we answer and you say why, we answer and why because I, we answer and it's but why, feel, I know and on and on. Most of your questions have been answered in the readings and the sticky's and the posts and the threads. But you have an angle, like huh, know one ever thought of, and the you want us to DEFEND what we say. Are you really that naïve, it sounds like it or you are just out here to see how long you can keep a thread going after it died on the 4h post. Really you need to read up, quit arguing and agreeing just to patronize us. If you made up your mind to continue then it's a moot point now. If you really changed you mind then it's a done deal and you have plenty of years to find your way. You sound mature at times only to tear down any maturity by continuing to exhibit ignorance. ....crazy mike

To answer the only question you asked; I actually do not plan on having kids.That was a very informative reply, thank you so much. I'm going to research TRT more now. I'm sorry for your troubles with TRT, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure everything out though.

Thanks again.
    half the babies born in this world are NOT planned!

and just because you feel this way today, does not mean that you won't be dying to have kids later on. When a man and a woman fall in love and get married, children almost always happen. I don't think it will be any different for you. And when it's time, you will be very happy you are not shooting blanks.

It's the difference between not old enough to really having started living your life yet (you) and someone old enough to know what will probably happen for you in the next five to ten years (me).

Just take the advice kid. You are too willing and eager to give up things you still know nothing about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information