Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Quesitons about my first cycle.... Test E and Winstrol?

JBarrett12 is offline New Member

Quesitons about my first cycle.... Test E and Winstrol?

I am 6' 1" 175 lb looking to gain a little size and weight with much definition. I've been looking into starting my first cycle of steroids and am basically just looking for a little to help to make sure I'm headed down the right path. I know one of the most important things is the diet. I eat very clean (fish, chicken, turkey, brown rice, eggs, etc). I also have all of my support supplements ready to go, (joint, liver, and kidney support, fish oil) and a few other things for cholesterol and blood pressure. As far as the actual steroids go, I'd considered stacking Test E and Winny just based on what I'd heard some friends saying. By the way I am only looking to take an 8 week cycle. After some research I've read that it's best to run Test P for a short amount of time as opposed to running Test E? And also that Stanozolol and Turanobol are better substitutes for Winstrol . And as far as what PCT would be best for this presumed cycle I have no idea.

Feel free to critique or correct anything and everything. I am open to about anything and just want to know the right way to approach all of this.

Thanks in advance for the help!

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    1. Your too young

2. You should adjust your diet so that you could gain and build muscle the natural way. You have enough Testosterone at your age anyways.

3. Read the stickies my friend!
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 05-28-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    1. Your too young

2. You should adjust your diet so that you could gain and build muscle the natural way. You have enough Testosterone at your age anyways.

3. Read the stickies my friend!
    Apologies, couldn't find a thread pertaining too well to my situation. What more should I do to my diet?

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Ranger is right, you should be pumping loads of natty test right now! Take a look at some of the stickies,
    The young and Steroids
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html
    Test beginner cycle info
    After you you do TONS of reading, THEN ask your questions and I'm sure someone will help out.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As armyranger indicated, before charging ahead, have your nutrition reviewed by the members in the nutrition section of the forum. There is so much more to nutrition than just "eating clean" and to be honest, a lot of diets aren't as clean as people claim - many people consume way too much sugar and could do much better with their macros and overall nutrition than they realize. If you want lean gains without unnecessary fat, then having someone else review your nutrition and providing comments isn't a recommendation, its a MUST!

As for gear, most guys here will tell you if you eat and train right, you've still got a few more years of healthy, strong endogenous testosterone that should drive your goals - but only if you eat and train in ways that will support those goals.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    As armyranger indicated, before charging ahead, have your nutrition reviewed by the members in the nutrition section of the forum. There is so much more to nutrition than just "eating clean" and to be honest, a lot of diets aren't as clean as people claim - many people consume way too much sugar and could do much better with their macros and overall nutrition than they realize. If you want lean gains without unnecessary fat, then having someone else review your nutrition and providing comments isn't a recommendation, its a MUST!

As for gear, most guys here will tell you if you eat and train right, you've still got a few more years of healthy, strong endogenous testosterone that should drive your goals - but only if you eat and train in ways that will support those goals.
    I'll hit the nutrition board, thank ya sir.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarrett12

I'll hit the nutrition board, thank ya sir.
    You're very welcome. They'll be a tremendous help over there. We want to see you succeed!
    JBarrett12 likes this.

Thread Information