scotty_gunit is offline New Member

Endurance style athletics

I am 24, 6'2", 215lbs, <11% body fat. I am currently in the middle of my fourth cycle- still rocking just test e 500 per wk and have no complaints. I have always done 'standard' bodybuilding/powerlifting style workouts until recently. I have gotten into endurance style fitness (think crossfit-like stuff with the addition of running and swimming). Just curious if they are any suggestions out there for something that may help me more than just test e without being rough on my joints or dehydrating the heck out of me....

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hgh!!!!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Are you doing triathlons or just the endurance stuff?

Ive done 300mg test e for 10 weeks and tbol 80mg for 8 weeks and it did wonders for my endurance with training and matches. Var might be slightly better than tbol but very pricey. You could throw in 200mg of deca to help the joints if need be.

I know guys on the tour(tennis) that run 250test with 300deca per week(and hope to not get tested) and say it helps them with soreness and everyday pounding of their joints.

ok hgh and var are not possible for me. so it is probably down to tbol and deca . anyone like one more than the other? or have any other suggestions? for now, edurance is probably the most important aspect i am looking for. workouts consist of a short(ish) intense workout in the morning involving olympic style lifts, pushups, situps and pullups then either running, swimming or rucking in the afternoon.
    Last edited by scotty_gunit; 05-29-2013 at 08:53 PM.

I would go with low dose Test/Deca combo. They work really good for guys I train in the gym. low dose is about 200mg/wk to 250mg/wk.

250/wk for each or just the deca ?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    250mg each

stpete is offline Banned
    Don't underestimate the power of creatine and glutamine as well. These are staples for me. I know creatine gets a bad wrap for dehydration but i've never had, or known anyone to have issues like that. Those alongside some prop, proper diet you should be good to go. you can try deca as well but remember it doesn't help everyone w/joint issues.

Good Luck.

Thread Information