Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By panntastic
  • 1 Post By bigsiv
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Help

Chev33 is offline New Member

Help

Hopefully someone can help me out, Im 32 5"10 238lbs, fairly wide but packing a little too much in the stomach area. I have experimented with winstrol , clen , and now some helios just to cut down a bit. I have an active life style, my diet is average.

Do you suggest I do Tren on its own? With blockers? Or would you suggest a tren blend with test? If so can you please suggest proper dosages. I am basically looking to lean out and harden up. I am also looking for something that is more of a one to two shots a week.

Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev33
    Hopefully someone can help me out, Im 32 5"10 238lbs, fairly wide but packing a little too much in the stomach area. I have experimented with winstrol , clen , and now some helios just to cut down a bit. I have an active life style, my diet is average.

Do you suggest I do Tren on its own? With blockers? Or would you suggest a tren blend with test? If so can you please suggest proper dosages. I am basically looking to lean out and harden up. I am also looking for something that is more of a one to two shots a week.

Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks
    Tren alone? You must be mental fella
    The only thing I would suggest is diet and cardio to loose excess body fat.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    You said yourself your diet is 'average' get that in check before even considering AAS. If not your asking for trouble
    Java Man likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    You said yourself your diet is 'average' get that in check before even considering AAS. If not your asking for trouble
    ^^^This is the direction I'd advise. You will be fighting an uphill battle if you don't have a healthy nutrition plan to follow. No supplement, steroid or what have you, will compensate for a poor or even "average" diet. Moreover, your results will be exponentially greater if your nutrition is properly designed with healthy lean food choices and proper macro ratios to drive strength gains or fat loss.

Fixing your nutrition should be priority one.
    Java Man likes this.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with above. diet and cardio, and definitely no gear. not even clen .

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AD
    agree with above. diet and cardio, and definitely no gear. not even clen.
    Good catch on cardio. I hate it but its a necessity if you want to be lean (except 405 and his magical fat that turns to muscle.....lol....joke from another thread).

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And while your learning how to eat.I would strongly suggest you read the educational threads.Beacuse if you ran that cycle tren only.Your body would never be the same.We have a guy who did that.About 2 years ago and he still aint right.AAS isnt nothing to play around with.

Thread Information