Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AlinSR
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Metal1877

Thread: 12 weeks till show

Metal1877 is offline Junior Member

12 weeks till show

Hi guys, i am looking for a bit of input from some ppl that have had significant experience with cycling and competition. I am a little over 12 weeks out from my first physique show and would love some educated input on best way to run this course. i am educated and have been a trainer for years just looking for others that have been there already. I have access to basically anything and considering the combo of Prop, tren , winny, and masteron . I have my own ideas but any input from an educated ppl on timing and how much to run of each would be greatly appreciated. Stats 6'0 217 bf around 13 to 15

AlinSR is offline new member
    First off, get the bf under control before you even consider aas.
    Dougiefresh7707 likes this.

That's a guess, it's probably lower than that. I have been training for 16 years and a personal trainer for 10. i am very educated on the use of aas and have used many times. I am asking for input about the best way to run this cycle. I can drop bf without the slightest of problems. I have yet to ever hear anyone tell a pro to get their bf in check before they consider aas. They start their dieting at a much higher percentage than i am rightnow and use aas far more than i.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    If your that well educated just why are you asking for advice and on a side note if I was on stage in 12 weeks my bf would be around 10% and looking to carb cycle

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    First off, get the bf under control before you even consider aas.
    Accidental like sry, and why would he need to get his bf in check if he was actually 13-15 he would be fine IMO 13 being ideally what he was at but 15 I would say is just fine too.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal1877 View Post
    Hi guys, i am looking for a bit of input from some ppl that have had significant experience with cycling and competition. I am a little over 12 weeks out from my first physique show and would love some educated input on best way to run this course. i am educated and have been a trainer for years just looking for others that have been there already. I have access to basically anything and considering the combo of Prop, tren, winny, and masteron. I have my own ideas but any input from an educated ppl on timing and how much to run of each would be greatly appreciated. Stats 6'0 217 bf around 13 to 15
    Can I see all stats listed out including previous cycles please if you don't mind?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

Can I see all stats listed out including previous cycles please if you don't mind?
    That's really not relevant. He needs a plan for his cycle for the competition he has already entered. Nothing wrong with his stats, they are listed. He has 30lbs more LBM than some people.

OP, have you visited our competitive bodybuilding Q&A, there are a couple of people who have done physique comps in there. I will see if I can get someone relevant to stop by this thread
    AD likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    to op, remember to look in the Competitive Q&A Forum. lots of contest prep info there:

COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING Q & A

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome!

Thanks to the ones that actually tried to help with my question. The most educated person in any field could always use advice or a little extra knowledge. I'm not here to have a battle of knowledge with anyone. Seems to me the ones that only want to argue about something probably don't have much valuable input so they have to go another pointless direction. Again thank you again to the ones that gave positive feed back.
    OnTheSauce likes this.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    good luck on the prep my friend. have you considered having someone train you or do your prep for you? lots of older pro's train the new and upcoming guys and will put their stacks together and diet for them. and its really not as expensive as you would think

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A physique contest is a bit different than bodybuilding as I'm sure you know. If you have no problem getting very lean as you stated one thing you want to make sure of is that you don't end up too lean and too hard, which of course is never a concern in bodybuilding. However, better too hard than too soft.

As for your plan/stack:

*I'd keep the test at a TRT level or at least in that range. No need to drop test at the end.

*You might consider only test the first 4wks of your diet, Tren the last 8wks at a low dose and Masteron the last 6wks at a low dose. How low? I don't like giving cookie cutter answers on doses for contest prep to someone I don't know, can't see and don't know their history.

*I don't see any need for Winstrol . You should be able to get all you want out of the Tren/Masteron stack.

*I'm a big fan of T3 when dieting but it may not be needed here.

*Other tips:

1. Don't carb deplete or load
    2. Don't change your water the last wk. Just stop drinking water Fri. night before your Sat. morning prejudging.
    3. If you use a diuretic be careful since this is physique and not bodybuilding. If you're truly in shape you might end up harder than you need to be, which will cost you a better placing if the show is being judged like most physique shows are supposed to be judged. If you're in shape and cut your water out Fri night you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Thanks guys for that info, i really appreciate it! Patrick i actually have a few friends that are pro's helping me out with this show. I am just a firm believer in you can never have too much valuable information. MetalJ thanks also, my concern with this is i really don't believe it will be judged as a true physique show. I say this because the organizers are training a few of the physique competitors and some of these guys are former bodybuilders with leg injuries but are still competing with the body builder physique up top. That said i greatly appreciate the information, now it's time to see what happens. I will post stats periodically just for critique i suppose. Thanks again guys, have a great day

Thread Information