Cycle Advice?

200lb Male, 27 years old, 5'10, ~ 12% bf

Previous Cycles:

Sustanon 250 (250mg/week)
    Deca 300 (300mg/week)

Dbol 25mg ED
    Sustanon 250 (400mg/week)
    Deca 300 (300mg/week)

Now, I experimented with those two cycles when i was first introduced to AAS about just under 2 years ago and 1.5ish years ago respectively. They produced results and I was happy with the affects, but since then I've become alot more serious about my goals etc. and am looking to step it up alittle bit. I've been off cycle for about 8 months now due to various reasons (although still training hard) but am looking to get one going in the next month or two and keep on a steady proper regimen to prepare myself to get prepared for next years contest season. what do you guys think of this for a bulking cycle.

Aromasin 10mg ED
    Anadrol 50mg ED weeks 1-6
    Test E 300mg E3D (600mg/week)
    Deca 250mg E3D (500mg/week)

Nolvadex and Clomid PCT 2 weeks after last pin

Can I run Anavar weeks 6-12 or will that defeat the purpose of the anadrol and/or be too much on the liver?

I've really been contemplating running Tren instead of Deca but Tren scares me any input?

Is pushing the Test E above 600mg a bad idea judging by the cycle / my stats at this point, or do i have some room to move up dosage wise?

Cordawgy is offline New Member
    sorry i didnt come right out and say it above... this is a 12 week cycle, anadrol only being used the first six weeks, pct starts 2 weeks after last pin and runs for 4 weeks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Six wks is a bit long for adrol usally first four wks mate when are you stoping the deca ? no hcg ?

ive always stopped the deca just one shot before the test... so week 11.5 so to say... i know its recomended to run the test longer than that even, but ive done the one shot before stop before and had no set backs... I have HCG on hand but have never actually ran it with a cycle either, i'll almost certainly incorporate it into this cycle though... and thanks, i was alittle concerned about the 6 week plan on the anadrol but didnt think enough into it to ask :s

the thing that concerns me about hcg is its suppressive or so i read at one point... and i figure (quite possibly very naively) if you arent experiencing testicular atrophy to an alarming degree why suppress something else and have to worry about getting it running again after the cycle as well :/

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If your running Deca (Test for that matter too) man, you are ALL THE WAY suppressed. HCG will be the single most important thing you can do on cycle to quickly recover after it's over, as well as maintain gains, sexual health and on and on.... Waiting till you have alarming testicular atrophy is like locking the barn after the horse is gone. Get that HCG and run it from the time you get it right up to PCT day. 250 i.u.'s twice a week. Leave the Var for another cycle. Wait on the Tren man. You can give that a go at some future point.
    Java Man likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will be shut down using test /deca even just using test hcg mimics lh fsh so you body doesn't stop producing your natural test and it will help your balls from shrinking so when it comes to your pct it will be a lot easier transition because you are still producing naturally and your ball are there proper size and ready to go so to speak there is a lot more to it than this mate have a read up on it there is lots of info on this forum about it.
    Java Man likes this.

cool thanks guys im on it

Thread Information