Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By JWP806

Thread: Stand alone VAR CYCLE, need input (pics)

Zer0h is offline New Member

Stand alone VAR CYCLE, need input (pics)

I posted up a thread earlier that left some unanswered questions and would appreciate your guys help here. I'm a virgin to AAS but have been training for 8years now, I'm 22 years old 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF. The reason why im considering var is im looking for minaml added weight, little water retention, visceral fat loss and to real target development with my serratus and obliques. I understand to most this would be a wasted expensive cycle because most look for major LBM gains, I do not wish to get much bigger, only more shredded. Was in looking for is a critique of if this cycle would work for me and give me ideally what I want. First here are pics of me currently and where I wish to be.

Back double bicep:

Front facing:

My goal is to obtain somthing close to guys like lazar Angelov, Jeff Seid, Jaco De Bryun

Seeing where I am and where I wish to be, I've done some researched and based upon others cycles deciding to cycle as follows SHOULD I DECIDE TO:

Week 1- 40mg
    Week 2- 50 mg
    Week 3- 60mg
    Week 4- 70 mg
    Week 5- 70 mg

I've read alot of conflicting information whether a PCT is needed or not, some studies say you don't because it doesn't affect HCPT others say it does, some people say they never shut down or had test problems others say they shut down. If I need a PCT I was thinking clomid for that, what's your take.

Goal:
    >drop to 7% (currently 9)
    >harden muscles, specifically obliques and serratus with focused training.
    > amass 3-4 lbs of LBM AT MOST
    >hope for little water retention (diet plays a key role, but I've been in point for over a year now)

Knowing what i want to acheive do you feel this ONE TIME cycle would work well for me, I understand orals can be harsh on the liver (all though at my proposed dosages I've read it wouldn't be a major factor) I was still considering usin milk thistle as a precautionary. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated, I apologize for creating a second thread about this but the other one is dead and I need to make a decision as my source and I planned on meeting TOMORROW so I could receive the var.

Also, currently in my second EC stack, on my second day, was curious if I should continue the EC with the Var if that's the route I decide to go (to substitute for somthing like clen )

Thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by Zer0h; 05-29-2013 at 06:53 PM.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy your too young. Check the Stickies.

The young and Steroids

It seems to be the general consensus, but someone like Jeff Seid who's 19 and some of these other kids you see on shredded nation or any other "aesthetics" driven website are either super freaks of nature or have to be cycling, And they all appear to be in working healthy condition. I can honostly say for 8 years I've busted my ass 7 days a week and have done every training program you can think of, I've read so much literature on body building And spent countless hours reading on dietary Nd nutrition, I feel I have a strong physique, but nothing yet that's trad mark worthy. Make no mistake, it's definitely for aesthetics and nothing more, but I am a physique body builder, this is what I do 365/24/7... I'd like to obtain my dream goal physique.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Using aas at your age while your still developing both physically and emotionally is just asking for future problems like TRT. Those other kids you talk about will be in a whole mess of shit when they are older. Take my word for it, i have known some guys that wish they would of just waited or at least started with just Test as a base, instead of 3 other compounds for there first. Just read the stickies and i am sure you will have a diff POV

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0h View Post
    It seems to be the general consensus, but someone like Jeff Seid who's 19 and some of these other kids you see on shredded nation or any other "aesthetics" driven website are either super freaks of nature or have to be cycling, And they all appear to be in working healthy condition. I can honostly say for 8 years I've busted my ass 7 days a week and have done every training program you can think of, I've read so much literature on body building And spent countless hours reading on dietary Nd nutrition, I feel I have a strong physique, but nothing yet that's trad mark worthy. Make no mistake, it's definitely for aesthetics and nothing more, but I am a physique body builder, this is what I do 365/24/7... I'd like to obtain my dream goal physique.
    Nothing was left unanswered my friend you were told it was not any good what you proposed no need to post another thread asking the same question expecting different answers. You will be told the same thing too young an var only is not ok for anyone please don't waste space posting the same questions over and over thanks.

Alright well, forget the var then, what would be a good safer alternative I could use. I don't have fear of needles just what the results will yield. I'm not trying to put on crazy mass, I need some solid definition and to drop a couple % on BF

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So if they jump off a bridge will you follow? They very well could be cycling.And they will suffer like anyone else.You can have the best body in the world.BUT if you suffer from ED no libdo and depression was it worth it?
    JWP806 likes this.

Alright well, forget the var then, what would be a good safer alternative I could use. I don't have fear of needles just what the results will yield. I'm not trying to put on crazy mass, I need some solid definition and to drop a couple % on BF
    Too young still nothing is safe at this point.

Bro you said you made 45000 a year.So I would think you had some common sense.But just in case I am going to put it in laymans terms.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE CYCLE!

^ strong awarement, serious. Ahhhhh fuk..... Well my high hopes for the var cycle just turned cringe worthy. Unless anyone can testify for it's benefits

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro you said you made 45000 a year.So I would think you had some common sense.But just in case I am going to put it in laymans terms.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE CYCLE!

I never bragged about money !!! Lol I mentioned I'm a tradesman, who doesn't get what he deserves lmao. But thanks brahs Srs.... Probably enough free flowing test in my body as is.... Taking my 400 dollars and putting towards food hahah, sound investment.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I posted up a thread earlier that left some unanswered questions and would appreciate your guys help here. I'm a virgin to AAS but have been training for 8years now, I'm 22 years old 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF. The reason why im considering var is im looking for minaml added weight, little water retention, visceral fat loss and to real target development with my serratus and obliques. I understand to most this would be a wasted expensive cycle because most look for major LBM gains, I do not wish to get much bigger, only more shredded. Was in looking for is a critique of if this cycle would work for me and give me ideally what I want. First here are pics of me currently and where I wish to be.

Seeing where I am and where I wish to be, I've done some researched and based upon others cycles deciding to cycle as follows SHOULD I DECIDE TO:

Week 1- 40mg
    Week 2- 50 mg
    Week 3- 60mg
    Week 4- 70 mg
    Week 5- 70 mg

I've read alot of conflicting information whether a PCT is needed or not, some studies say you don't because it doesn't affect HCPT others say it does, some people say they never shut down or had test problems others say they shut down. If I need a PCT I was thinking clomid for that, what's your take.

Goal:
    >drop to 7% (currently 9)
    >harden muscles, specifically obliques and serratus with focused training.
    > amass 3-4 lbs of LBM AT MOST
    >hope for little water retention (diet plays a key role, but I've been in point for over a year now)

Knowing what i want to acheive do you feel this ONE TIME cycle would work well for me, I understand orals can be harsh on the liver (all though at my proposed dosages I've read it wouldn't be a major factor) I was still considering usin milk thistle as a precautionary. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated, I apologize for creating a second thread about this but the other one is dead and I need to make a decision as my source and I planned on meeting TOMORROW so I could receive the var.

Also, currently in my second EC stack, on my second day, was curious if I should continue the EC with the Var if that's the route I decide to go (to substitute for somthing like clen )

Thanks for any advice.
    First off, nice job! You are shredded!

Second, this has already been answered. You aren't going to have many willing to give advice to someone who is your age. I agree that its safer to run gear in your mid 20's but I'm willing to offer advice because I've been in your shoes before.

Var isn't as toxic as most orals and just fyi, milk thistle is shit. Grab some tudca/udca for liver support.

PCT is needed. Although var is considered a "mild" steroid , I would most definitely run pct just to be on the safe side. I've read that it doesn't shut you down as "hard" as other steroids but in my opinion, once your hpta is altered, you want to do everything you can to get it back functioning normally again.

You're 22, you're a man, if you want to run the cycle, go for it. You have been advised. If you run this cycle, be prepared for some possible negative sides such as ED, emotional instability, and the possibility of being on trt for the rest of your life. Good luck!

^ strong awarement, serious. Ahhhhh fuk..... Well my high hopes for the var cycle just turned cringe worthy. Unless anyone can testify for it's benefits
    Well if you hang out asking the same question.You will get a new guy in here who will tell you wat you want to here.Matter a fact we do have one.So hang tight bro.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well if you hang out asking the same question.You will get a new guy in here who will tell you wat you want to here.Matter a fact we do have one.So hang tight bro.
    Take a look at the thread he posted last night and my responses.

I told him what he wanted to hear? I answered questions which is more useful than sitting here playing the "you're too young game." If he doesn't get advise here, he's going to go to the other boards and get shit advice. Besides, I didn't tell him to run anything, I just answered his questions with regards to pct and milk thistle.
    songdog likes this.

Your in excellent shape too man jus keep it up and when your a good age to take aas you will be glad you waited.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Yeah man you look great!!! Just wait and add a few more pounds naturally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Take a look at the thread he posted last night and my responses.

I told him what he wanted to hear? I answered questions which is more useful than sitting here playing the "you're too young game." If he doesn't get advise here, he's going to go to the other boards and get shit advice. Besides, I didn't tell him to run anything, I just answered his questions with regards to pct and milk thistle.
    I wasnt busting on you bro.I just wanted him to realise that there is no such thing as a safe cycle.And I was talking about another guy not you.From wat I have seen is you give good advice bro.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As everyone already mentioned you look great. Many of the people here that would tell you to not cycle probably don't look as good as you do after a few cycles. That said, you are young and your goals aren't geared toward getting huge, so why try to fix what isn't broken? What you are doing is working for you. Keep at it. Gear isn't a diet supplement.

Thread Information