Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

alexistheboss15 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't mean suppression, I meant in terms of its chemical structure it shouldn't make your body work to hard to start up its natural test production again. Or am I completely misinformed?

I know it suppresses, but is it not easier to recover from anavar than lets say Diabonol?

Also I read that Anavar/TBOL Are good compounds for my goals since they add lean mass, less water (TBOL adds some water), and thus ur gains will be lean mass and not too much useless weight.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Anavar is a mildly suppressive AAS and also mild on your liver (in terms of oral steroids ). All of the same risks associated with AAS use still exist however.

Just read it, interesting. So Anavar stack with TBOL is a good idea, rather than alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Anavar is a mildly suppressive AAS and also mild on your liver (in terms of oral steroids). All of the same risks associated with AAS use still exist however.
    according to the study posted its not midly suppressive, I never thought it was, I know liver is not too much of a problem in 1 8week cycle.
    However Anavar seems like a much much safer alternative to lets say Diabonol or Clen , since it is designed to be used on humans in 5-20mg doses depending on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by alexistheboss15 View Post
    according to the study posted its not midly suppressive, I never thought it was, I know liver is not too much of a problem in 1 8week cycle.
    However Anavar seems like a much much safer alternative to lets say Diabonol or Clen, since it is designed to be used on humans in 5-20mg doses depending on the issue.
    Its suppressive and toxic but those effects are dose dependant mainly. The dosage you speak of are not BB doses

Its suppressive and toxic but those effects are dose dependant mainly. The dosage you speak of are not BB doses
    50mg is not bodybuilding dose?
    I heard 50mg for first cycle stacked with TBOL is fairly potent for anabolic lean muscle mass gains while losing some good amounts of fat with minimal side effects other than the obvious HTPA suppression.

Is there a way to check if your HTPA is done developping? Because I may only be 18 but in all other areas of my life I seem to have grown pretty quickly, beard at 14 was rare at least where I lived, and 6'3 seemed quite rare at 14 too

Quote Originally Posted by alexistheboss15 View Post
    50mg is not bodybuilding dose?
    I heard 50mg for first cycle stacked with TBOL is fairly potent for anabolic lean muscle mass gains while losing some good amounts of fat with minimal side effects other than the obvious HTPA suppression.

Is there a way to check if your HTPA is done developping? Because I may only be 18 but in all other areas of my life I seem to have grown pretty quickly, beard at 14 was rare at least where I lived, and 6'3 seemed quite rare at 14 too
    I was referring to the 5-20mg you suggested in post #45. I'm not sure who told you to take Tbol and Var together but they are an idiot. Both are toxic and using the 2 together could result in health issues.

I'm assuming an MRI would be necessary to help determine if you have fully developed. The problem is that the brain is not fully developed for most ppl until age 25 and this is a bigger concern that a few glands.

I was referring to the 5-20mg you suggested in post #45. I'm not sure who told you to take Tbol and Var together but they are an idiot. Both are toxic and using the 2 together could result in health issues.

I'm assuming an MRI would be necessary to help determine if you have fully developed. The problem is that the brain is not fully developed for most ppl until age 25 and this is a bigger concern that a few glands.
    Interesting, I have an IQ of 128, I am lazy though, and have memory problems, but other than that I am considered a "nerd" without studying so I consider myself of over average intelligence and intellectuality. If I seem to come across un-educated it is because I only have the "stickies" as access to information and don't know anybody that has experience with gym/compounds in general.

So either way, i'm off for an arms workout, cya later, hope to read a few informative posts when I get back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information