Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Thinking about 3rd cycle but...

Win369 is offline Associate Member

Question Thinking about 3rd cycle but...

hello guys, I want to continue my third cycle. My last cycle was 3 years ago. and it was deca with sustanon for 12 weeks complete. My condition is not so good now. with height 174 cm and weight 82 kg. I also get a not so good result in cholesterol (around 190 chol total) and trigleserida (around 300). i lost the bloodwork doc result.

now I'm using lipitor and Pitavastatin to overcome it.

my question, is it possible to use sustanon 250 for 8 weeks (once a week) together with anti-cholesterol drugs?

I am ready to reset my diet and exercise schedule. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Win369; 09-13-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    My only comment is on the Sustanon . With the short esters in the mix, ideally it should be pinned 3 times per week. Once per week will have your hormone levels on a roller coaster ride, thus amplifying any possible negative side effects. If you want to only pin once per week, choose a long estered test, such as Test-e or Test-c. But, even then, pinning twice per week is ideal...
    Win369 likes this.

thank you red, I almost forgot about it. I can only get sustanon or deca alone here. I might be able to follow your advice to use it twice (EOD). I just wanted to get back in shape, more lean, stronger and feel fitter with reduced fat.
    will have plenty of time to train and I can focus for this cycle. but I worry with my cholesterol and trigleserida...

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    My only comment is on the Sustanon. With the short esters in the mix, ideally it should be pinned 3 times per week. Once per week will have your hormone levels on a roller coaster ride, thus amplifying any possible negative side effects. If you want to only pin once per week, choose a long estered test, such as Test-e or Test-c. But, even then, pinning twice per week is ideal...
    I've heard of it being done, but know id I'd recommend it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If it has been 3 yrs I would go with a test only cycle. But anyway. Yes you can cycle with cholesterol meds. The ones I take and have taken anyway. What I have learned is that armidex will completely throw your numbers out of wack. Bad. I switched to stane and the numbers are great.
    Win369 and Red Bastard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    If it has been 3 yrs I would go with a test only cycle. But anyway. Yes you can cycle with cholesterol meds. The ones I take and have taken anyway. What I have learned is that armidex will completely throw your numbers out of wack. Bad. I switched to stane and the numbers are great.
    What test do you recommend for me? is it test e ? maybe I'll try to get test e in this country even its difficult.

If you don't like to pin e or c 12 weeks
    If you don't mind prop 8 weeks

Hcg ?
    Pct?

what about PCT? can i use the same light PCT as my first cycle. novaldex and proviron

never use HCG before.. i took clomid, nolva and proviron as my PCT after 2nd cycle

Novla and clomid will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Novla and clomid will be fine.
    Thanks man !! this is really helpful

Thread Information