Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BBJT200

Thread: Clen only cycle, what kind of gains should I expect.

Zer0h is offline New Member

Clen only cycle, what kind of gains should I expect.

I was previously talked out of using a var cycle due to my age and it's possible side effects, but based upon my goals, I feel clen would be more for me. Origanlly I planned on running both clen and var, what I'm looking to obtain is a very shredded physique say that of someone like Jeff Seid.

Currently I'm 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF

I'm currently on my second EC stack doing 75mg E 300mg C over the coarse of 3 doses per day. What I really need is to tone and cut up my oblique and serratus. I have a visible 8 pack with a little stubborn fat on my lower Abs and my obliques need more definition yet. The EC has worked great but, the clen is 10x's more effective as a thermogenic. My question is, with proper dieting (currently 2900 calories a day 250G protein) would the clen help give me that lean dry look I want while keeping my muscle. I've read that clen will actually assist in muscular development rather than be catabolic, would this allow my to up my calories as well?

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0h View Post
    I was previously talked out of using a var cycle due to my age and it's possible side effects, but based upon my goals, I feel clen would be more for me. Origanlly I planned on running both clen and var, what I'm looking to obtain is a very shredded physique say that of someone like Jeff Seid.

Currently I'm 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF

I'm currently on my second EC stack doing 75mg E 300mg C over the coarse of 3 doses per day. What I really need is to tone and cut up my oblique and serratus. I have a visible 8 pack with a little stubborn fat on my lower Abs and my obliques need more definition yet. The EC has worked great but, the clen is 10x's more effective as a thermogenic. My question is, with proper dieting (currently 2900 calories a day 250G protein) would the clen help give me that lean dry look I want while keeping my muscle. I've read that clen will actually assist in muscular development rather than be catabolic, would this allow my to up my calories as well?
    Clen is not a steroid wrong section.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't up your calories.. just keep them where they are or even drop a couple hundred

you plan on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? also what's your planned dose?

AlinSR is offline new member
    Clen would definitely help you shred bodyfat.

Zer0h is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    i wouldn't up your calories.. just keep them where they are or even drop a couple hundred

you plan on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? also what's your planned dose?

Yes, 2 weeks of 2 days on then 3rd day EC stack and back to 2 days on

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0h View Post
    Yes, 2 weeks of 2 days on then 3rd day EC stack and back to 2 days on
    i would just go with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and then do your EC stack in the 2 weeks off..

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    If you use EC stack during your off-weeks, there is no point in taking off-weeks.

Ephedrine and clen use the same receptors. It's two weeks on, two weeks off--OR take Ketofen after two weeks
    Granovich likes this.

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Did you ever get started on your clen and what have u been running it at if so?

Thread Information