josh7054 is offline New Member

You....yes you...I need some help

I was thinking of starting up another cycle after about 10 years. The one and only cycle I've done was deca , test, and dbol and had great results. Now I'm thinking of trying something different and have been researching trenbolone as well as humatrope. Is this a good stack? Do I need test with it? Should I take the trenbalone the whole time or only certain points? Would i still need any PCT? Is it even worth it or is there something better?

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    I'm actually thinking about doing a sust, deca , dbol cycle for bulking next. What did your results look like?

After ten years id probably start with a test base first on a relatively short cycle. Youll probably get great results from that. Then go from there tren ace is about 6times stronger than test mg for mg. And you can always combine the two after. Ten years is a looonnng time so your body woukd react well with the most basic of cycles. Id move up when you have to. Bot want to. If you see what i mean.

And yeh you shoukd have some sort.of test base with any 19nor. Shuts down your ability.to produce test naturally.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Post your stats bro ht wt age bf% how long have you been training goals.TIP leave the Tren alone you dont need it.

Thread Information