Thread: Injection

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Hello everyone I'm on a test e 600mg per week cycle (2cc total) and I've been injecting into quads only until now, I pinned delt and it felt kinda weird pushing in like not a continuous motion but like it feels like I broke the skin like 3 times?
    Also this is the first time I ran my gear under warm water, is it possible to make it too hot? And why did my pin feel like that?
    **EDIT** It was a 23G 1in needle and I left about 1/8 an inch out incase it ever bends
    Last edited by Pittsburgh412; 06-01-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412
    Hello everyone I'm on a test e 600mg per week cycle (2cc total) and I've been injecting into quads only until now, I pinned delt and it felt kinda weird pushing in like not a continuous motion but like it feels like I broke the skin like 3 times?
    Also this is the first time I ran my gear under warm water, is it possible to make it too hot? And why did my pin feel like that?
    **EDIT** It was a 23G 1in needle and I left about 1/8 an inch out incase it ever bends
    Bump

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    It happens to me all the time but I do glutes. Could be scar tissue but nothing to worry about as long as you keep everything clean and make sure your bit in a vein.

Yeh warmth doesnt matter i warm mine needle end out in a tall mug if i can be bothered. Just easier n i get less of a pip when doing eod

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The muscle fascia itself can feel quite fibrous.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I warm my gear in the winter only beacuse its cold where I store it.I never have had the problem you are talking about.Wat size pin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I warm my gear in the winter only beacuse its cold where I store it.I never have had the problem you are talking about.Wat size pin are you using?
    23g, I enjected about 5am and then fell back asleep and usually when I go to sleep when I pin quads I wakeup in a world of hurt

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    could just be the gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    could just be the gear ?
    I was only pushing the needle in when I felt the odd phenomenon

never had any probs mate i only do glutes and delts athough it stins more in the delts and a get blood coming out after a glute pin

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You keep saying PUSHING...? I don't push......I stab it quickly. like shooting darts. Not a brutal stab ya know. A real fast wrist shot. My wife always would puuushhh and I would want to knock her head off.
    No time to feel anything my way. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    never had any probs mate i only do glutes and delts athough it stins more in the delts and a get blood coming out after a glute pin
    Yeah I had some quad problems, i honestly think the gear wasn't getting deep enough into my muscle due to my 30% bodyfat

Ok when that happens it sits between the muscle and the body fat a think i read some where her that can be quit bad not sure though maybe someone els will chip in on that mate

Thread Information