Thread: Nolvadex Crash

Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Nolvadex Crash

Just looking for information on what had happened to me in the past, I ran an anavar only cycle for 6 weeks at 50mg day and surprisingly had a gyno flare which became permanent. (No idea what I was doing at the time) Which was surgically removed. No big deal, learn from your mistakes I guess.

After seeing signs on gyno I began nolva at 20mg for about a week and decided to bump to 40mg as symptoms were not disappearing. I felt really weird, almost like I had a lot of free test in my body or something. Here's the worst part, cut the nolva cold turkey (once again no idea what I was doing), and had a major pct crash. Should've had pyramid the dosage as I now have learnt.

But since then I feel like I'm gradually still losing muscle gains and cant even maintain my mass that I do have left. I was 190lbs 6'1 at the time and i'm current sitting at 170 6'2 which is a major drop in weight over roughly 6-7 months.

Ive done BW and test levels and all steroid hormones are in check but can't seem to figure out why I continue to lose mass and cant even produce gains.

To add: I am also hypothyroid but can't seem to find anything on the disease being linked to any muscle loss? Although the thyroid does control the metabolism of every tissue??

FC.
    Grind hard, stay humble.

I was recently diagnosed hypothyroid as well...
    do you take medication for this? If so, which one?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome. Have you been reading up on all this since the surgery you said you had ? It seems you are confusing your Ai with your PCT. You are quite young to be doing this and so please slow down if not stop until you get this planed out one day at a time. Starting now.
    I advise you layout more detail as to what you have been taking daily and weekly for further critiquing. in your best interest. ...crazy mike

I say this so you will understand better when someone helps you out with it

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle Child View Post
    Just looking for information on what had happened to me in the past, I ran an anavar only cycle for 6 weeks at 50mg day and surprisingly had a gyno flare which became permanent. (No idea what I was doing at the time) Which was surgically removed. No big deal, learn from your mistakes I guess.

After seeing signs on gyno I began nolva at 20mg for about a week and decided to bump to 40mg as symptoms were not disappearing. I felt really weird, almost like I had a lot of free test in my body or something. Here's the worst part, cut the nolva cold turkey (once again no idea what I was doing), and had a major pct crash. Should've had pyramid the dosage as I now have learnt. Were you coming off a cycle and on PCT when this happened?

But since then I feel like I'm gradually still losing muscle gains and cant even maintain my mass that I do have left. I was 190lbs 6'1 at the time and i'm current sitting at 170 6'2 which is a major drop in weight over roughly 6-7 months.

Ive done BW and test levels and all steroid hormones are in check but can't seem to figure out why I continue to lose mass and cant even produce gains. Diet maybe?

To add: I am also hypothyroid but can't seem to find anything on the disease being linked to any muscle loss? Although the thyroid does control the metabolism of every tissue??

FC.
    Grind hard, stay humble. < Lame :-)
    In red

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    Welcome. Have you been reading up on all this since the surgery you said you had ? It seems you are confusing your Ai with your PCT. You are quite young to be doing this and so please slow down if not stop until you get this planed out one day at a time. Starting now.
    I advise you layout more detail as to what you have been taking daily and weekly for further critiquing. in your best interest. ...crazy mike

I say this so you will understand better when someone helps you out with it
    Yes crazy mike I understand what I've done, people make their own choices and I've learnt from plenty of mistakes in my life. (No offense, I appreciate your interest)

It was actually only a 3 week, I had one bottle and thought I'd hit it. Then followed the nolva for 2 weeks as It could help With gyno.

Not too sure what else to say, bad crash and could keep any muscle since.

Ps this all happened 6-7 months ago minimum

FC

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving
    I was recently diagnosed hypothyroid as well...
    do you take medication for this? If so, which one?
    I'm on 25 mcg of synthroid right now still playing with the dosing. More bw in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    In red
    I started nolva just to see if it would subside any of the gyno flare I was seeing.

Diet does need work but I feel like my muscles are very flaccid and not much feel to them anymore, used to be hard and filled out.

Grind HARD, Stay humble. lol

Thread Information