Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce

Thread: Equipoise Only Thread

noob barney is offline New Member

Equipoise Only Thread

This is my first real thread, I started one other on the "Introduce New Male Member" and some giant demon suggest I start a thread here.

I am 44 and a former college athlete. I am noticing a change in my body and energy and strength level. I thought I might be going Low T, but after blood tests, I actually found my natty T was 4x's higher than averrage. So, I decided to try a very mild and cycle for my first one out of the gate. So, I am going EQ only for 20 weeks using AAs and HCG . Here are my stats.

I am 6'3" and 225 pounds at 11% body fat. My diet is good and I don't drink or smoke. I am not looking to get big and bulky. I don't want to be Brock Lesner, I want to be Jon Jones, cool? I would like to keep my same weight (or roughly) and get my body fat to 6% or so. If I can't get there with my current cycle, I think I may try Winstrol on a second. Honestly, test scares me...I know, I will get a lot of blowback for this view.

I will be updating this thread with my results. I am three weeks in and have been pretty happy with the results. At week 5, 10, 15 and 20 I will post weight and body fat numbers.

Input is much appreciated. Thanks! NB

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You realize eq will shutdown your natural test, right?

noob barney is offline New Member
    I am hoping that since I am only doing 300mg per week, I can account for that, if my test craters, I will have to reevaluate.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Make no mistake, you will be shutdown. And eq isn't a very good steroid anyway. And at 300mg is completely useless. You are going to shutdown your test levels for no gain.
    D2'd likes this.

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    Agreed, bad idea.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    What made you come to decide upon Equipoise ?

I'm not sure why testosterone would scare you, especially considering the fact that of all the different compounds out there, testosterone is the only one that your body actually produces. If you're intent on trying steroids , a low dose of test should be your first choice. As patrick pointed out, all you'll be doing is decreasing the amount of test your body produces, and taking a big step backwards.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    A very knowledgeable staff member (gixxerboy) talked me out of trying EQ a few years back so instead I began dabbling with tren .

I'm sure Gixx could fill your ear with why EQ is a waste of time/money/energy, so I'll leave it to him, as it is more his passion than mine.

But let me ask you, why EQ, and why EQ Only?

Doesn't make any sense....??

Thread Information