Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: first cycle, 1 vial enanthate 1 vial t400= enan mix with prop

clint22 is offline New Member

first cycle, 1 vial enanthate 1 vial t400= enan mix with prop

hi guy i am 23 years old i and 6,4 86 kilo and by what i think 40 to 50 percent bodyfat, wierd have bodyfat except not as much on my arms quite skinny..

i have been training for a few months now and am looking to put size on arms and chest,

i have been told of a few people start with enanthae as your first cycle,(is there anything beta then that)

so i have bought 1 enanthate and 1 t400= enan mixed with prop. take 1ml jab twice a week, i just wanted some more advice of poeple that has done this as my answers have come from rookies thanks..

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    For starters too young to much body fat and no idea how to lift or eat best advise is stop right now learn to eat and lift properly and come back in 2-3 years your welcome.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do some research before you start sticking yourself with needles.. for your own safety..

and at 6'4 and 86 kg, you won't be 40-50%bf... probably closer to half your estimation..

also you've only been training for a few months... you need to train for at least another 2-3 years before considering AAS...

is it bad to use without trainf for a long peroid? i dont want to be no body buider just gain some width ect??

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you need to do some research before you start sticking yourself with needles.. for your own safety..

and at 6'4 and 86 kg, you won't be 40-50%bf... probably closer to half your estimation..

also you've only been training for a few months... you need to train for at least another 2-3 years before considering AAS...

more answers please
    Last edited by clint22; 06-01-2013 at 10:31 PM.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clint22 View Post
    is it bad to use without trainf for a long peroid? i dont want to be no body buider just gain some width ect??
    It would be a waste of money eat and train thats all you gotta do for now you're going to cause yourself alot of problems later on if you continue

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    According to your stats you ll jus put more fat on . Bp will be too high .estrogen levels will be too high ll get a bad gyno . Learn to diet .get down to 15 % then think about it .nd if u want to take risk your wish

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by clint22 View Post
    hi guy i am 23 years old i and 6,4 86 kilo and by what i think 40 to 50 percent bodyfat, wierd have bodyfat except not as much on my arms quite skinny..

i have been training for a few months now and am looking to put size on arms and chest,

i have been told of a few people start with enanthae as your first cycle,(is there anything beta then that)

so i have bought 1 enanthate and 1 t400= enan mixed with prop. take 1ml jab twice a week, i just wanted some more advice of poeple that has done this as my answers have come from rookies thanks..
    You think your bf is over 40%

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1160013944.jpg 
Views:	2790 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	139713

40%?

Even if you were only 20% you barely have any lean muscle mass which indicates you do not know how to train or diet. I'd suggest you spend lots of time in our nutrition and workout forums and forget that you ever heard about AAS.

Good luck.
    Java Man likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1160013944.jpg 
Views:	2790 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	139713

40%?

Even if you were only 20% you barely have any lean muscle mass which indicates you do not know how to train or diet. I'd suggest you spend lots of time in our nutrition and workout forums and forget that you ever heard about AAS.

Good luck.
    2nd opinion: Check.

OP the risk of heart attack or stroke increases as bf% increases. AAS will amplify that risk exponentially. You're playing with fire at nearly 40%bf. Listen to what others have already said and get your diet and workout routines on point. We don't say 'diet and training have to be optimal for growth and your body has to be primed for AAS to see results with minimal side effects' to everyone who's starting out wanting to cycle because we fear you... Its to help you get where you want to go, safely. Juicing for you at this bf% without taking some time to train naturally and lose as much of that fat as possible prior to starting is so risky to your health with next to no benefit as to be, IMHO, irrational.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Actually, i can't imagine what this looks like. You are 6'4 and weigh 188lbs @40%. That means if you got to 10% you would weigh approx 130lbs and much less if you are currently 50%.

Can you post a pic for me please?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 06-02-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information