Thread: Winstrol only

Scottmo is offline New Member

Winstrol only

Winstrol only
    Hi am thinking of doing a winstrol on cycle il be taking 50mg a day for 8 weeks have heard mixed thoughts about pct with winstrol some say yes some say no do I have to take pct with winstrol tabs yes or no also what can I achieve in 8 weeks 50mg tabs 1 a day I eat quick clean am 80kg at moment and am 12-14% body fat also have 2 cnp pro pep shakes a day and occasionally creatine any advise appreciated ps I know oral isn't recommended but I can get hold of them a lot easier I plan on taking milk thistle and drinking 3+ lye of water a day thanks

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your goals here?
    Also as stated above oral only a bad idea.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    You will shut your natural test production down and without any in your cycle to replace it, your cycle will become counterproductive. This is the exact reason why oral only aren't worth it. But if you go ahead anyway you MUST do a pct. you will be shut down for 8 weeks your hpta ain't gonna just reboot it needs help. Bad idea IMO

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, if i'm taking 40mg a day of Winstrol and am playing 3-4 hours of basketball a day could it enlarge my heart in a bad way? I heard that since steroids increase muscle mass that if you're running it's working your heart and thus your heart grows with it. I don't to permanently not be able to play basketball anymore just because i'm trying gain a couple pounds of muscle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottmo View Post
    Winstrol only
    Hi am thinking of doing a winstrol on cycle il be taking 50mg a day for 8 weeks have heard mixed thoughts about pct with winstrol some say yes some say no do I have to take pct with winstrol tabs yes or no also what can I achieve in 8 weeks 50mg tabs 1 a day I eat quick clean am 80kg at moment and am 12-14% body fat also have 2 cnp pro pep shakes a day and occasionally creatine any advise appreciated ps I know oral isn't recommended but I can get hold of them a lot easier I plan on taking milk thistle and drinking 3+ lye of water a day thanks
    BAD idea in my opinion,,,especially first cycles,,,you DEFINITELY will need a PCT anytime you use any AAS.

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    I did a winni only cycle 50mg for 10 weeks and loved it i had nothing negative

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    Nothing negative what about the fact u wasted your money and seen no results?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    Please don't advocate these cycles even if they did go well for you, they may not for others.

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ If thats the truth, then you are the exception to what could otherwise be a bad time.

As many people have and will tell you a oral only cycle is a bad, Always use testosterone as your base. you will be shut down on cycle with winstrol only.

Do some reading on the stickies and you'll understand.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottmo View Post
    Winstrol only
    It will do nothing for u I guarantee it except hurt your joints well hurting your joints may end up being the least of your worries

Thread Information