OverTraineD is offline New Member

GYNO...how bad can it get?

About to take my first proper cycle of steroids but wanted to know just how bad can gyno get? Is it just lumps on or around the nipples or can you actually get tits from this. I've seen some pics on google of a dude that looked like he had some c-cup size tits!? Can it actually get that bad, I can live with a small lump but actually tits!!! **** that wouldn't be worth the risk for me. BTW I will be taking all the necessary precautions I can by using hcg , arimidex , during cycle and nolva and clomid for pct.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Yes you can get full on tits worse case just use your ai and you will be fine. Theres always surgery if all else fails

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTraineD View Post
    About to take my first proper cycle of steroids but wanted to know just how bad can gyno get? Is it just lumps on or around the nipples or can you actually get tits from this. I've seen some pics on google of a dude that looked like he had some c-cup size tits!? Can it actually get that bad, I can live with a small lump but actually tits!!! **** that wouldn't be worth the risk for me. BTW I will be taking all the necessary precautions I can by using hcg, arimidex, during cycle and nolva and clomid for pct.
    It can get that bad. I was on my way but got it to recede with Nolva and Masteron in my cycle. Make sure you use your Ai and be careful. ....crazy mike

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you lay out your exact cycle including dose(s) ancillary's and pct

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It can get bad, even worse than these.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1510.jpg 
Views:	99618 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	139735

Name:	gynecomastia-male-breast-reduction-before-fullsize-30554-60352.jpg 
Views:	107503 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	139736

Name:	Asymmetric_Gynecomastia.jpg 
Views:	28780 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	139737

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And it can become cancerous.

OverTraineD is offline New Member
    I was going to take 500mg a week of test e for 10wks with 3 wks of 30mg ed of halo. 500Iu of HCG a week with .25 arimidex eod during cycle. For my PCT I would take nolva and clomid for 4 wks starting 2wks after last pin. Knowing gyno can get this bad I think I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm making steady gains as it is naturally (albeit slow gains) everything I listed on here I can get from a trusted source except the hcg will be from a new source so that's hit or miss.

Thread Information