horse_boy is offline Junior Member

Raloxifene and gyno

whats the best way to go about using Raloxifene? should i use this alone? and how long for. trying to get rid of my pea size gyno lumps. thanks guys

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id use 60mg/day and plan on at least 2 months treatment possible longer. In studies they seem to rum about 6 months but i found ralox worked more quickly than this. Anyway 60mg/day ...on its own is fine. Evaluate after 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id use 60mg/day and plan on at least 2 months treatment possible longer. In studies they seem to rum about 6 months but i found ralox worked more quickly than this. Anyway 60mg/day ...on its own is fine. Evaluate after 4 weeks.
    ok, just a few questions. have no idea how to get this stuff, neither does anyone i kno. will it kill my sex drive, will it shrink or disolve my gyno lump and puffy nips?. thankyou

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by horse_boy View Post
    ok, just a few questions. have no idea how to get this stuff, neither does anyone i kno. will it kill my sex drive, will it shrink or disolve my gyno lump and puffy nips?. thankyou
    1-arr carries it (banner at top of page)
    2-It should not kill your sex drive-no. Anything is possible but its prob the least likely to have this side effect.
    3-Thats the whole goal isnt it? All you can do is try. It can and does work..sometimes however the only solution is surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    1-arr carries it (banner at top of page)
    2-It should not kill your sex drive-no. Anything is possible but its prob the least likely to have this side effect.
    3-Thats the whole goal isnt it? All you can do is try. It can and does work..sometimes however the only solution is surgery.
    ok thanks. sometimes the lumps are so small i cant even feel them, but usally they are they are there. ok ill get on arr. cant see why it could be illigal. what do u recoment as a pct for my next test-e cycle? want to get it right this time. thanks mate

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for PCT I rec a clomid/tamox combo ( or even torem in place of tamox, but haven't used that one myself, research is very good on it)

Thread Information