omg
    omg is offline New Member

dbol, eq, test e and arromasin cycle. Dosage recommendation? Cheers

Hi all. I am 6"2 or 190cm. I'm approx 15% fat. Just holding a bit of fat around the stomach. I'm 36. On HRT. 250mg test e every 14 days and just gone from 50mg DHEA caps (1 per day) to now 100mg DHEA cap per day. I have been training in the gym for many years. But have taken a few months off from time to time. But in the last 1 1/2 years, I've been consistent. I train 3-4 days a week. Eg. Day 1: Back / Biceps. Day 2: Legs. Day 3:Rest. Day 4: Chest / Triceps. Day 5: Rest. Day 6: Shoulders. Then Day 7: Rest. Then back to day 1.

I have done a few cycles. Test e 440-500mg test e per week and deca 200mg per week. Put on some decent size. But got real bloated, mainly water. I wasn't using an AI. My face got real bloated, so did my muscles.
    Now, my aim is to keep the bloat down and gain lean muscle mass. So, I chose eq, test e, dbol and aromasin (AI). Just to give you an idea as to how easily my test converts to estrogen. When I started 250mg test e per week for HRT, my estrogen went from normal range to 250. 50-150 is normal range. My test went from 8.5 to 35. 9.5-35 being normal range.

So now my question. I recently started a cycle, taking 250mg test e per week (0.6ml every 4 days) with 400mg eq per week (1.2ml every 4 days). I was told to get the most out of the eq, to bring it up to 600mg per week, which I have just done. Plus keep eq at a higher dosage than the test (if I want to get lean muscle without the bloating (water retention & extra fat). I just started 30mg dbol spread out 10mg x 3 times per day on non training days. On training days, I take 30mg dbol 2-3 hours b4 wkout. Will take dbol for 6 weeks. Does this cycle sound good? Or should I bring the test e up to 500mg per week with either 400mg eq or 600mg eq per week? Keeping 30mg dbol for the next 6 weeks.

I recently started 12.5mg aromasin 1 cap per day. In the last few days I've doubled that to 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5 in the evening. Since doing that, I lost 1kg in 2 days and people noticed I looked leaner, esp in the face. I'm assuming that's water loss.

My aim is to consume 70% of my daily intake with protein as I'm looking for lean, hard muscle gain. However, I still want more muscle mass.

I do value my health. Had blood tests with my previous cycle and seen a doctor. I know the dosages aren't massive. Been weary about taking the dbol in the past due to the liver toxicity. But been told 30mg per day for 4-6 weeks are fine.

So, once again, can people please recommend me an affective dosage of test e, eq and dbol. Still have some deca left. Won't need PCT because I'll get back onto my HRT dosage.

Cheers

omg
    Why have i had 238 views and not one reply?? C'mon guys.

Ill make it easier. I'm on 250mg test e per week, 600mg EQ per week and 30mg dbol ed. Was thinking about dropping EQ to 400mg per week and 2 weeks b4 I come off dbol, I was planning to increase test e to 500mg per week and thinking about including deca at 200-400mg per week. I have 12.5mg aromasin . Looking for lean muscle mass.
    Advice PLEASE

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What is your weight and cycle history?

omg
    I'm 95.5kg 6'2. Done a few cycles. Test e 400-500mg per week and 200mg deca per week. Got very bloated so I now have arimidex and aromasin . This is the first time I'm using EQ and dbol . Have put on 3 kg in aprox 1 week so I'm assuming most is water and maybe fat. My diet is strict. But I carb up during the day and b4 training. Aim to have 2-3gm of protein per kg of body mass. I'm currently taking one aromasin cap 12.5mg per day in the morning. I think I will increase it and have one 12.5mg cap at night. I'd prefer to stay hard, without the bloat. Just trying to get a good cycle. As I've said, I have EQ, test e, deca, dbol, arimidex and aromasin. currently using 600mg eq per week (But thinking about reducing it to 400mg as I can get some anxiety). I'm taking 250mg test e per week and 30 mg dbol ed. A week or 2 b4 i come off dbol, I was planning to increase test e to 500mg per week and maybe include deca at a range from 200-400mg per week.
    Last edited by omg; 06-12-2013 at 04:59 AM.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol for 4 weeks dose is ok
    Test upto 500mg p/w so 2 shots a week
    EQ im not a fan of it

Keep it simple hows your diet?

omg
    Im actually thinking about upping dbol from 30mg ed to 50mg ed for approx 6 weeks. Shall I bring test e up now from 250mg to 500mg per week? Or wait a couple weeks b4 i stop dbol?
    How about adding deca ? Thinking starting that a couple weeks b4 i stop dbol at either 200, 300 or 400mg per week. I do my shots every 4 days.
    Using EQ for appetite and muscle hardness and vascular.
    My diet could always be better. Usually have 3-4 meals a day with a protein shake in between meals. I aim for 3 grams of protein per body kg per day, every few hours.
    I have protein with every meal.
    Carb up during the day and especially b4 wkout

If you run dbol longer than 4 weeks your really putting alot of stress on your liver, 500mg test straight away it'll kick in around 4weeks post up your diet you can get vasclure just from diet alone you really dont need eq.

A tweek of your diet and simple test cycle you'll get the results you want.

omg
    My diet: Does vary
    Meal 1: 2 cups of Uncle Tobys Oats (which is considered 4 serves) with 2 cups of low fat milk. Add a little brown sugar to that.
    Protein shake in water
    Coffee
    Meal 2: this varys a lot. But yesterday i had 4 slices of wholegrain brown bread with peanut butter. Plus a protein shake in water
    Meal 3: Protein shake with L-Glutamine in water just b4 workout.
    Meal 4: Post wkout: 100% hydrolised protein by dymatize iso-100 with Pure Carbs by Gen-Tec (Maltodextrin, fructose, glucose, Chromiumnpicolinate). Use the Pure Carbs to feed the muscles post wkout and for an insulin spike.
    Meal 5: Either a soft barrito with lean beef (from Mad Mex) OR 5 skinless sausages with only 7.8% fat and 17.9% protein per 100gm. 5 sausages works out to be about 45 grams of protein. I have this with mash potato and baby spinach.
    Meal 6: Stuff like sakato rice crackers, low fat / low sugar yougurt, cashew nuts and a protein shake with L-Glutamine and in milk.
    NOTE: My protein is Synergy 5 by International Protein (Aust brand) which has whey concentrate and isolate. I use this b4 wkout, with meals and or in between meals. The only time I use the 100% hydrolized whey is post workout.
    **Should note that more than not, since I've upped EQ to 600mg per week, I am waking up during the night hungry. So I usually have my 2 cups of oats with low fat milk.

You need to lay off the shakes and your lacking veges post your diet in the nutrition forum for some better critques im not great with my diet atm but its mostly brown rice chicken breast cups of veges like i said i keep things pretty simple

omg
    Ok, thanks mate

Thread Information