Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By human project

Thread: Oral with or without food

miner1 is offline Junior Member

Oral with or without food

Is it better to take an oral steroid on an empty stomach? Or does it not make a difference if taken with food? What are your guys experiences with either?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your choice, with food would have less chance of stomach upset.

stpete is offline Banned
    I like taking them w/my morning vitamins. Then i have coffee and breakfast a while later.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1 View Post
    Is it better to take an oral steroid on an empty stomach? Or does it not make a difference if taken with food? What are your guys experiences with either?
    Op with all vitamins and medicines and in my case my past drvg abuse I can tell you that facts and not an opinion.
    Two good reasons to take whatever with food. One is the simple one of upset stomach.
    The other is to get them into your system as quick as possible. Listen when you eat your stomach acids come out. They are excreted to digest and break down the nutrients , chemicals etc... so they can be absorbed by your body. If no life going on in there so to speak , no acids and the like flooding your stomach to immediately begin digestion it takes a longer time and is not as efficient. ...crazy mike
    TAKE w/ food is better for complete absorption

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I take with pre workout meal

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    Great advice! Thanks guys

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I really don't see it as making a difference. I've never experienced any stomach upset by taking without food, and I do not think that taking with food would dilute in any way.

...so it really is up to you. If you find taking without food is causing problems, then take with food. Pretty simple really.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I really don't see it as making a difference. I've never experienced any stomach upset by taking without food, and I do not think that taking with food would dilute in any way.

...so it really is up to you. If you find taking without food is causing problems, then take with food. Pretty simple really.
    So after my post , I agree with TR. He is right on, just do what you want or what is convenient at that time. My point and I hope you understand is that is just a little more efficient, but since we don't get OFF, ya know what I mean it can go either way, just a bit better overall a body function type of critique. ...crazy mike

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I never take anything on a empty stomach.That is unless it says to.Somethings will really make your stomach do back flips.Just not worth it.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Either way, shouldn't effect the outcome.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    If I'm taking orals there really isn't a time I don't have food in my stomach....
    bigspin likes this.

Thread Information