Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rwy

Thread: Newbie Beginner Steroid Cycle

italianstallion85 is offline Junior Member

Cool Newbie Beginner Steroid Cycle

Hello everyone! I wanted some input on a beginner steroid cycle. I have used single compound prohormones in the past with great success! I now have been losing weight and am happy with the muscle I built using the prohormones. But now I am ready to take that leap to the juice lol. Currently my stats are as follows...
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 271.3
    BF % : 34
    10 years working out experience, all my life if you count farm labor lol....
    1 year prohormone experience
    Any other information I'll be happy to give. I'm here to learn and respect everyone's opinions! Owning my own business, I have learned to listen to everyone. You never know what you are gonna learn listening to someone else! I don't plan on starting the cycle for maybe about another month. I'm always anal though about planning ahead for everything I do. Lol my friends call me Lex Luthor cause I always have things and events meticulously thought of before I act! Thank you very much :-)

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What are your goals? Cutting? What compounds do you have in mind? High bf% could be a real issue.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is the AV pic you???

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    What are your goals? What compounds do you have in mind?
    So far I have found my groove and have been losing weight pretty fast! I'm strapped either to use something to cut or continue to grow and just lose BF while building. My goals, well I wanna get to about 240 pounds, but would like to gain some muscle as well! There are soooo many compounds to chose from, that's why I figured I would ask and see by word of mouth what is the best to use!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is the AV pic you???
    Yes correct

What weight did you start at and how long have you been cutting? I would cut down a hell of a lot before before jumping on gear. If you are still losing weight, I would stick to whatever you are doing right now until you are leaner.

I would be concerned about the sides associated with the very high bf%.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Def stay on the road your on. Wait till you get down o a much safer body fat before considering AAS. I'm glad your on track. We have the words finest nutrition section on this bord. They will help tweak anything you might struggle with. Best of luck and keep fighting!

What weight did you start at and how long have you been cutting? I would cut down a hell of a lot before before jumping on gear. If you are still losing weight, I would stick to whatever you are doing right now until you are leaner.

I would be concerned about the sides associated with the very high bf%.
    Yeah I agree thank you very much for tbe input. When everything finally clicked in for me, I was 295 pounds January 2013. Don't know if you red my profile, had a lot of crap wrong with me. Sleep apnea, acid reflex....now as I stated I'm 271 and feel great, but still continuing to push onward!
    My pic I have on is my pic from last month. I started taking month to month pics beginning in Apr. 2013 and in that pic I was way fatter! So I'm proud at how far I have gotten! Thank you very much for your opinion and I agree with you 110% :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Def stay on the road your on. Wait till you get down o a much safer body fat before considering AAS. I'm glad your on track. We have the words finest nutrition section on this bord. They will help tweak anything you might struggle with. Best of luck and keep fighting!
    I agree with you! That's why I decided to join this forum! Very happy that I did! Thank you very much for your opinion! Greatly appreciated! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by italianstallion85 View Post
    Yeah I agree thank you very much for tbe input. When everything finally clicked in for me, I was 295 pounds January 2013. Don't know if you red my profile, had a lot of crap wrong with me. Sleep apnea, acid reflex....now as I stated I'm 271 and feel great, but still continuing to push onward!
    My pic I have on is my pic from last month. I started taking month to month pics beginning in Apr. 2013 and in that pic I was way fatter! So I'm proud at how far I have gotten! Thank you very much for your opinion and I agree with you 110% :-)
    That's great to hear! I can imagine how hard it would be at 295 pounds to get up and start working your ass off. Great job on your progress. You should be proud. Glad to have you here

That's great to hear! I can imagine how hard it would be at 295 pounds to get up and start working your ass off. Great job on your progress. You should be proud. Glad to have you here
    Lol oh believe me, it was A HUGE change! Our family is italian, so all we do was eat, all our family members even the ones who came from Italy were short and fat. I gave up soda, pasta, eating out, pizza, all that. That's probably why I lost what I did so fast. 20 pounds of it was soda and ravioli weight lol.

And I am very glad to be here and learn!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Congrats on the progress but you have awhile before you start using steroids . Its a total waste of time unless your learn how to eat. You would have had more success with a better diet then with the hormones.

Its not an easy fix especially if you have been eating poorly over your life. I lost almost 40lbs in the past 14 months. More from diet and cardio then gear

Rwy
    I did month to month pics also. It provides more fuel to keep going.

A lot of my success came from setting reachable goals. Like stating I am going to clean up my diet,lift, and do a hour of cardio on Monday is setting yourself up for failure. Or cutting all the bad food out of your diet at once is not a realistic goal. I took steps.

For example I would eat a pie of pizza on Sundays. Then it went to 4 slices every sunday then it went to 4 slices every two weeks and now I eat two slices once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Congrats on the progress but you have awhile before you start using steroids . Its a total waste of time unless your learn how to eat. You would have had more success with a better diet then with the hormones.

Its not an easy fix especially if you have been eating poorly over your life. I lost almost 40lbs in the past 14 months. More from diet and cardio then gear
    Yes I agree. My dad became diabetic last year, and my mom had been really worried about me becoming one as well. Out of a family of 5, my mom was the only healthy one. My dad, two younger sisters and I all ate like crazy! I very lucky I decided to get my ass going and didn't end up getting diabetes or something else worse! But the poor eating habits are done! Just birthdays and holidays. Rest are strict. I have not touched soda or any sweets since January and to be honest I don't miss it lol. I congratulate too on your weight loss success!

Doom44 is offline Member
    Awesome progress mate!!

Rwy
    Please do not take this the wrong way. I would post up your diet because if you are eating as clean as you state I think the weight loss might have been a little more substantial. I am not trying to put you down but sometimes people eat things that they think is healthy but isnt. I know that was a huge issue for myself.

Or if your diet is that clean with that weight loss could mean I medical issue. Diabetes is no fun. My old roomate had it. It will kill you eventually
    italianstallion85 likes this.

Please do not take this the wrong way. I would post up your diet because if you are eating as clean as you state I think the weight loss might have been a little more substantial. I am not trying to put you down but sometimes people eat things that they think is healthy but isnt. I know that was a huge issue for myself.

Or if your diet is that clean with that weight loss could mean I medical issue. Diabetes is no fun. My old roomate had it. It will kill you eventually
    Oh no, I know I don't take it as a put down! I'm glad you are trying to help me out! I appreciateit! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Doom44 View Post
    Awesome progress mate!!
    Thank you :-)

Yeah my grandfather died from a diabetic coma, so yeah I agree no matter
    What issue you have, diabetes will be the one to finish you off. But I shall go to the nutrition section and post my diet and see what everyone thinks!

Thread Information