Thread: TEST-E only

horse_boy is offline Junior Member

TEST-E only

hey guys, whats the best stack with test e for lean-ish gains. i have 2X10ml bottles and dont kno weather to run them alone or with say deca . does anyone have a good stack?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats, how many mgs/ml is the test and what else are you going to run/pct? I bet you don't have enough for a decent cycle now.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    What are your stats, how many mgs/ml is the test and what else are you going to run/pct? I bet you don't have enough for a decent cycle now.
    im 23/6.1. weigh 86kgs. low bf. 1c under my belt. test is 200mg/ml

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse_boy View Post
    What about HCG , AI and PCT?

Also you have enough for 9 weeks at 400mg/wk. I'd get more.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I don't understand. You can't afford surgery but you can afford multiple compounds plus ancillaries plus food.

You need to get your priorities right And stop starting thread after thread of cycle or gyno. Just work out what you want to do and do it. If you choose to cycle please don't come back and complain that your lumps are getting bigger. If you choose to try and reverse it good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I don't understand. You can't afford surgery but you can afford multiple compounds plus ancillaries plus food.

You need to get your priorities right And stop starting thread after thread of cycle or gyno. Just work out what you want to do and do it. If you choose to cycle please don't come back and complain that your lumps are getting bigger. If you choose to try and reverse it good luck.
    i didnt spend a cent on the test/tren i have. it was given to my by my brother as a favour. i dont pay a cent for food, i live on a camp and food is free ( as much as we like) . i know im beating this subject to death but im just trying to figure out a few options, theres nothing wrong with that is there? just looking for friendly advice? isnt that why we are all here to help?. anyway, sergery in my country is expensive. i will choose to try and reverse the gyno, just curious as to what happens after that. sorry to wind you up

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Oh Boy !!! aint that the truth. Please stop the nonsense. You know we will want to know everything before we are able to advise. If we are to responsible we need to know what up with you and your plans before we advise, for many reasons. Also you've been around long enough to know where all the info is. Steroid Profiles etc.. ...crazy mike

i didnt spend a cent on the test/tren i have. it was given to my by my brother as a favour. i dont pay a cent for food, i live on a camp and food is free ( as much as we like) . i know im beating this subject to death but im just trying to figure out a few options, theres nothing wrong with that is there? just looking for friendly advice? isnt that why we are all here to help?. anyway, sergery in my country is expensive. i will choose to try and reverse the gyno, just curious as to what happens after that. sorry to wind you up
    Lay it out, what you plan or and thinking so we can get to the Q. More info. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Oh Boy !!! aint that the truth. Please stop the nonsense. You know we will want to know everything before we are able to advise. If we are to responsible we need to know what up with you and your plans before we advise, for many reasons. Also you've been around long enough to know where all the info is. Steroid Profiles etc.. ...crazy mike
    sorry guys, i dont mean to come of as arrogant or rude, just at a brick wall as to what to do with myself. can pritty much rule out going under the knife for a year or so. i doubt i can get Raloxifene down here, but i will try.

Lay it out, what you plan or and thinking so we can get to the Q. More info. ...crazy mike
    plan is to get rid of my gyno and start a test cycle. i have 2 x 10ml 200mg bottles of test-e and one bottle of tren ac ( will probley swap for something).

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    What about HCG , AI and PCT?

Also you have enough for 9 weeks at 400mg/wk. I'd get more.
    how much more? how many weeks. i still have to get a pct... what do you recomend?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need another 10ml ATLEAST for a decent cycle..

12-14 wks 400-600mg ew + AI + pct.
    I rec waiting till age 24-25, you are almost finished development, but dont screw it up. ( i am not talking height I am talkign development which for males is around age 24 completed.

how much more? how many weeks. i still have to get a pct... what do you recomend?

PCT: 4 weeks: 50mg clomid ed, 20mg tamox ed.

run AI throughout and stop it at start of pct.
    no HCG is NEEDED imo, but when i do rec it i rec it only at end of cycle last 4-5 weeks at 500iu 2X a week leading up to PCT BUT NOT into PCT>

i would not run anyless then 12 weeks for a cycle imo.

sorry guys, i dont mean to come of as arrogant or rude, just at a brick wall as to what to do with myself. can pritty much rule out going under the knife for a year or so. i doubt i can get Raloxifene down here, but i will try.
    not sure where "down here" is but ar-r ( banner up top) sells ralox and other SERM's and AI's for "research use". I have gotten stuff from them many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    not sure where "down here" is but ar-r ( banner up top) sells ralox and other SERM's and AI's for "research use". I have gotten stuff from them many times.
    thanks for the info bro. i meant down her ( Australia ) but yeh ill order some stuff of there tonight and see how it goes. how much/how should i go about the ralox?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Best thing you coul do is stop playing with AAS every post is a mess and you have no clue what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Best thing you coul do is stop playing with AAS every post is a mess and you have no clue what your doing.
    probley not.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    ^^^ Yep, I agree. All the Q's and most don't make good sense the first go around. Better you stop and get a grip and an education by reading more. I'm just being real with you. ...crazy mike

^^^ Yep, I agree. All the Q's and most don't make good sense the first go around. Better you stop and get a grip and an education by reading more. I'm just being real with you. ...crazy mike
    all good guys, thats why im hear, reading and asking q's. im not going to satrt tomoror, dont worry, just wondering and asking

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry did I miss something?? You don't have money for gyno surgery but thinking about starting another cycle?? Please tell me I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    I'm sorry did I miss something?? You don't have money for gyno surgery but thinking about starting another cycle?? Please tell me I'm wrong
    your wrong.

going to try reverse this gyno with letro and the nolva i have, so ill let u know how it goes. thanks

going to try reverse this gyno with letro and the nolva i have, so ill let u know how it goes. thanks
    If you are not on any steroid and your hormones are normal then crashing your estrogen with an AI like letro is very unhealthy. I would just run ralox or even the nolva you have to shrink the glands.
    I only rec the AI when ON aas and gettign gyno. but off, you are just suppressing normal levels imo. so a SERM may be better suited for it.
    just my op

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Man you get most of the money back from government!!!! Just get the surgery you wont regret it

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    If you are not on any steroid and your hormones are normal then crashing your estrogen with an AI like letro is very unhealthy. I would just run ralox or even the nolva you have to shrink the glands.
    I only rec the AI when ON aas and gettign gyno. but off, you are just suppressing normal levels imo. so a SERM may be better suited for it.
    just my op
    yeh im reading on that now. dont want to mess up a good thing, thanks for the info bra

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Man you get most of the money back from government!!!! Just get the surgery you wont regret it
    Most of it back? no way, medibank ****s ya.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Most of it back? no way, medibank ****s ya.
    Cost me 6grand and with my priviate health and medicare i got nearly all back

Thread Information