Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By tripmachine
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By anahny
  • 1 Post By JJ78
  • 1 Post By JJ78

Thread: TrenE+MastE+TestE Blend (600mg/cc)

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

TrenE+MastE+TestE Blend (600mg/cc)

Group,

My guy carries a blend product of TrenE+MastE+TestE @ 600mg/cc. It is noted that it contains 200mg of each that makes up the summation of 600mg/cc, however, I am considering it and thinking of pinning 0.5cc twice per week.

Technical Info
    Substance Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg, Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg, Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
    Volume 11ml Vial
    Solution Oil
    Usage and description
    Description A blend of Tren , Masteron and Test, 200mg each

My body loves Masteron and both Test E and Test C. I want to continue to cut as I was 19.9% bf 3/1/13 and my diet is now dialed in and now I'm at 14.8%. I'm hoping that the addition of Tren will aid in additional bf% loss. Would love to be 10% by mid-August.

My diet consists of:

Meal 1: 1cup steel cut oatmeal and 4 egg whites. (Sometimes I cheat with Honey Nut Cheereo's)
    Meal 2: Whey protein w/skim milk and flax seed
    Meal 3: 6-8oz Chicken Breast, or 1 can tuna w/ 4 whole eggs, or Baked Talipiasteamed broccoli & Cauliflower, 1 cup brown rice or sweet potato fries
    Meal 4: Whey protien w/skim milk and flax seed
    Meal 5: Pre-workout suppliment, 3 grams of L-Arginine & Citroline
    Meal 6: 6-8oz Chicken Breast, or 1 can tuna w/ 4 whole eggs, or baked Talipia, steamed broccoli & Cauliflower, 1 cup brown rice or sweet potato fries

I must say that my diet is concentrating more on fish/tuna and it has helped shed bodyfat. On occasion I will add eat lean beef. I also get tired of brown rice but I add soy sauce and it seems to help. I have cut out the majority of soda...1 can per day and drink coffee constantly at work w/2 creamer and 2 sweet-n-low.

As far as specific Macros...I'd have to put it together, however I seem to get ~175-200grams of protien.

Thoughts?

Age 47
    5" 10"
    185lbs
    14.8% bf (Tested May 1 2013 via calipers)

Cycle Hisotry: 10 cycles in 10 years

Ethanate + Prop
    Cyponate + Masteron
    Cyponate only
    Last edited by Indymuscleguy; 06-03-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added more info

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    10 cycles in 10 years and under 200lbs hmmmmm

I 've been bigger, however, my goals are different. Keep lean gains...add a little size. I like the hardness I get from Masteron .

Bump

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Give it a try! I would do 1cc twice a week(2cc/week total)

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Give it a try! I would do 1cc twice a week(2cc/week total)
    Go with this!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Go with this!
    If 1cc = 600mg, that would equal 1200mg (1.2grams) per week. Isn't that a bit steep?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Using 400 of each is not excessive

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    10 cycles in 10 years and under 200lbs hmmmmm
    You know what bugs me.... is when people like you ignore anything he is asking or saying in his original post just to say '10 cycles in 10 years and under 200 lbs hmmmmm' What's the point of saying that??? Did you know that not everyone has the same exact goal(s)??????? Did you know some people want to be 190lbs because that's what they want? Not EVERYONE has the same goal as you Lunk1
    Indymuscleguy and KJ63 like this.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    You know what bugs me.... is when people like you ignore anything he is asking or saying in his original post just to say '10 cycles in 10 years and under 200 lbs hmmmmm' What's the point of saying that??? Did you know that not everyone has the same exact goal(s)??????? Did you know some people want to be 190lbs because that's what they want? Not EVERYONE has the same goal as you Lunk1
    I understand what you're saying, but I'm with lunk on this one. 10 cycles is Alot to be under 200lbs. With proper training and diet 190lbs is easily obtainable in 10 years without aas. . Even at his current age.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    I 've been bigger, however, my goals are different. Keep lean gains...add a little size. I like the hardness I get from Masteron.
    Thats a good come back.But I wouldnt touch that crap.I dont like blends myself.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

You know wat bugs me? its when people make excuses for their diet and think aas is going to do it.Think about it why would he want to run that dose if he didnt want to to on size.Pure lack of diet.

So you are saying if your diet is lacking then running those doses will help you achieve great results? I know what it takes to get good results i'm just busting your balls... The thing is some people may have cycled 10 years 10 different cycles but that doesn't ALWAYS mean they did all the cycles properly... that doesn't mean they have been eating properly for the 10 years either. Myself for example.. I started off with a dbol only cycle (STUPID!!!) I've done other cycles after that which were also STUPID!!! no pct's etc... I ate bad on cycle back then as well. I've been in jail a few different times which ****ed up my motivation, weight training and nutrition... I've been working 90 hour weeks at times too.. All i'm trying to say is 10 cycles for someone could be WAY different than 10 cycles for someone else. You gotta realize that you may have done 10 perfect cycles with spot on nutrition and training..... maybe he hasn't. anyway this is just turning into a bunch of rambling so i'm done

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You know wat bugs me? its when people make excuses for their diet and think aas is going to do it.Think about it why would he want to run that dose if he didnt want to to on size.Pure lack of diet.

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but I'm with lunk on this one. 10 cycles is Alot to be under 200lbs. With proper training and diet 190lbs is easily obtainable in 10 years without aas. . Even at his current age.

So you are saying if your diet is lacking then running those doses will help you achieve great results? I know what it takes to get good results i'm just busting your balls... The thing is some people may have cycled 10 years 10 different cycles but that doesn't ALWAYS mean they did all the cycles properly... that doesn't mean they have been eating properly for the 10 years either. Myself for example.. I started off with a dbol only cycle (STUPID!!!) I've done other cycles after that which were also STUPID!!! no pct's etc... I ate bad on cycle back then as well. I've been in jail a few different times which ****ed up my motivation, weight training and nutrition... I've been working 90 hour weeks at times too.. All i'm trying to say is 10 cycles for someone could be WAY different than 10 cycles for someone else. You gotta realize that you may have done 10 perfect cycles with spot on nutrition and training..... maybe he hasn't. anyway this is just turning into a bunch of rambling so i'm done
    5'10 185 15% BF! You think juice is required to obtain those stats? The point, while obviously lost on you, was that something else needs corrected...not steroids .

By the way..if my post was so annoying and unproductive, what exactly have you contributed to this thread????

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I've done a few cycles and was pretty big and strong....until i ruptured my patellar tendon and went back to school and went from ~215lbs to 150lbs. I've built myself back up to 170 and look way better than I did at 215.

Life happens.

All I was trying to get across like Lunk is that this guy is doing something wrong.We usally start at the diet beacuse this is where many fail.They dont count their macros.They think they are eating a lot but they aint.Beacuse if I had a dime for every kid who said he eats 4k cals a day but cant gain weight.And when he listed his diet he had close to 2500.I would be a rich man.Just Sayin bro
    MartyMcFly likes this.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    All I was trying to get across like Lunk is that this guy is doing something wrong.We usally start at the diet beacuse this is where many fail.They dont count their macros.They think they are eating a lot but they aint.Beacuse if I had a dime for every kid who said he eats 4k cals a day but cant gain weight.And when he listed his diet he had close to 2500.I would be a rich man.Just Sayin bro
    This a very true statement. I bet my situation is very much in the minority so the questions about cycles, diet and length of time in gym are perfectly valid and should be asked to get a full background in order to give the best advice possible.

5'10 185 15% BF! You think juice is required to obtain those stats? The point, while obviously lost on you, was that something else needs corrected...not steroids .

By the way..if my post was so annoying and unproductive, what exactly have you contributed to this thread????

lol my bad man... You're right, I am just adding gibberish non sense to this thread.. Sorry to you and op for being retarded. Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post

Not to flame on you bro but..in 2005 I had a colon cancer scare and had to have the ENTIRE colon removed. The mass they found was in the exact location of where my grandmother and father had their tumors. they both died from their disease. I was in the hospital for 28 days and lost 30lbs. My cycle useage saved my life. Had I not been in good shape I am certain I would have died. Then in 2007 I was diagnosed with Graves disease and was treated with I131 to kill my thyroid. 6 weeks post I131 treatment I had a spontaneous K+ dump and was paralyzed from the waist down. I went to the ER and my K+ was 1.6. If your K+ is lower than 2.0 you die. I was in the ICU for 2 days and began walking after my K+ rose above 3.0. Two months after that I was diagnosed with Graves Opthalmia and had bi-lateral orbital decompression surgeries and lost 10% vision in my left eye. Currently I have been diagnosed with a severe vitamin D Deficiency. My endocriniologist has me on 50K iu of prescription vitamin D twice a week. Yes 50,000iu twice a week.

So let this story be a lesson to you and those who bash others because they have completed multiple cycles of gear and they aren't a monster. Although I admire everyone who puts in hours and hours in the gym to be as big as they can be, my goals are very different. I want size that can be noticable and continue to monitor my diet and exercise.

Sondog,

I thought the purpose of this website was to research and when you have a question, ask it. This forum has the rule to post your stats, diet, age, and cycle history. If you see a weakness in any area of my posted info, for example my diet, then how about offer a suggestion instead of acting as if you are to good to respond. I guess I don't understand your role as 'AR's Top Dog'.

MartyMcFly,

I thought I did that very thing to get the best advice possible. I thought I was pleasing the moderators on this forum by doing what they ask (stats, cycle history, & diet) when you want advice on a cycle or diet. I guess I must have either left out information and didn't realize I needed to post more information that I am unaware of.

I'm not flaming you bro, I'd just don't understand why people on this posting aren't satisfied with what I posted, see flaws, but then don't offer advice.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    MartyMcFly,

I thought I did that very thing to get the best advice possible. I thought I was pleasing the moderators on this forum by doing what they ask (stats, cycle history, & diet) when you want advice on a cycle or diet. I guess I must have either left out information and didn't realize I needed to post more information that I am unaware of.

I'm not flaming you bro, I'd just don't understand why people on this posting aren't satisfied with what I posted, see flaws, but then don't offer advice.
    That's awesome you survived that. I'm not trying to knock you but when you say 10 cycles in 10 years with no explanation of why your gains weren't sufficient, people will begin to believe everything you did previously was wrong.
    songdog and Indymuscleguy like this.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    So what if what he has achieved could have been done naturally.

Everything I have acheived with my body, I probably could have achieved naturally also.

I like what and how Test feels does in my body. 85% of the guys on this site are running shit for recreational use.

I dont understand why you would not just comment on his questions about his cycle. Why talk shit. A man in his 40's is asking for advice. He is obviously eating pretty clean.

Indy-- I cannot comment on your cycle because I have no experience with Mast, but the Test and Tren will help with leaning you out, and I understand that Mast will do the same.

With your past medical history, I say enjoy your life and dont listen to anyone who tells you no.

Not to flame on you bro but..in 2005 I had a colon cancer scare and had to have the ENTIRE colon removed. The mass they found was in the exact location of where my grandmother and father had their tumors. they both died from their disease. I was in the hospital for 28 days and lost 30lbs. My cycle useage saved my life. Had I not been in good shape I am certain I would have died. Then in 2007 I was diagnosed with Graves disease and was treated with I131 to kill my thyroid. 6 weeks post I131 treatment I had a spontaneous K+ dump and was paralyzed from the waist down. I went to the ER and my K+ was 1.6. If your K+ is lower than 2.0 you die. I was in the ICU for 2 days and began walking after my K+ rose above 3.0. Two months after that I was diagnosed with Graves Opthalmia and had bi-lateral orbital decompression surgeries and lost 10% vision in my left eye. Currently I have been diagnosed with a severe vitamin D Deficiency. My endocriniologist has me on 50K iu of prescription vitamin D twice a week. Yes 50,000iu twice a week.

So let this story be a lesson to you and those who bash others because they have completed multiple cycles of gear and they aren't a monster. Although I admire everyone who puts in hours and hours in the gym to be as big as they can be, my goals are very different. I want size that can be noticable and continue to monitor my diet and exercise.
    Wat lesson is this that you are describing? Beacuse if you let us know all this we may have responded in a differnt way.So let this be a lesson to you.We here at Steroid .com dont read plams nor do we have a crystal ball to refer to.So in the future give us ALL the details.That way we can better serve you.
    Last edited by songdog; 06-06-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    So what if what he has achieved could have been done naturally.

Everything I have acheived with my body, I probably could have achieved naturally also.

I like what and how Test feels does in my body. 85% of the guys on this site are running shit for recreational use.

I dont understand why you would not just comment on his questions about his cycle. Why talk shit. A man in his 40's is asking for advice. He is obviously eating pretty clean.

Indy-- I cannot comment on your cycle because I have no experience with Mast, but the Test and Tren will help with leaning you out, and I understand that Mast will do the same.

With your past medical history, I say enjoy your life and dont listen to anyone who tells you no.
    This is beacuse we try to teach guys the right way of doing things.I am sorry if this offended you.But there is a correct way and your way.One should have a good base a solid diet in place prior to cycling.We want guys to be sucessful and safe.But some guys just take the easy route.But such is human nature.

Wat lesson is this that you are describing? Beacuse if you let us know all this we may have responded in a differnt way.So let this be a lesson to you.We here at Steroid .com dont read plams nor do we have a crystal ball to refer to.So in the future give us ALL the details.That way we can better serve you.
    So, now that you know the full story, why didn't you revisit my original question and offer an opinion verses proclaiming that 'let this be a lesson'. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in your response.

Are you seeking advice or attempting to assure an argument ensues? If you don't like someones response its simple enough to ignore it.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I understand that this site is trying to give responsible advice, but, not directing this to anyone inparticular, a lot of the guys giving out this advice or saying "your not r3eady" really have no right to give out advice or tell people they are not ready.

Why not tell them what you think of their cycle, and tell them where to look on the site for proper protocol.

Most if not all are recreational users. If they dont listen to advice then they will learn through trial and error. Like I did. I am completely fine.

Then advise him. Dont knock him.

He isnt trying to compete, or trying to get on stage as a bodybuilder. He just wants to look and feel better.

I agree 100% that nutrition is very important, and can reverse or cure most ailments and if you want the best results from your aas use that diet is important.

Shit always happens when I am on cycle, for whatever reason, and I have always been happy with my results. Even when my diet isnt always perfect. I personally just love the way it makes me feel in and out of the gym.

I used to like the way cocaine and extacy made me feel. But I have grown up and am much more health driven instead of partying driven.

Life is short, make the most of it and enjoy it while you can.

Lunk1,

Are you seeking advice or attempting to assure an argument ensues? If you don't like someones response its simple enough to ignore it.

Agrue, no. Offering my counter point. If you don't like what you read from my responses, why don't you ignore me?

Lunk1,

Agrue, no. Offering my counter point. If you don't like what you read from my responses, why don't you ignore me?
    Only one of us has had a problem with ANY responses in this thread. I simply asked a question and offered a solution.

Only one of us has had a problem with ANY responses in this thread. I simply asked a question and offered a solution.
    Can someone review the posts on this thread from Lunk1 and translate the solutions he has offered? I can't seem to find one.

1. 10 cycles in 10 years and under 200lbs hmmmmm
    2. 5'10 185 15% BF! You think juice is required to obtain those stats? The point, while obviously lost on you, was that something else needs corrected...not steroids .
    3. By the way..if my post was so annoying and unproductive, what exactly have you contributed to this thread????
    4. Are you seeking advice or attempting to assure an argument ensues? If you don't like someones response its simple enough to ignore it.

Lunk1 - Just in case you missed this in this thread, please re-read. I have already apologized for not posting my health history.

Can someone review the posts on this thread from Lunk1 and translate the solutions he has offered? I can't seem to find one.

1. 10 cycles in 10 years and under 200lbs hmmmmm
    2. 5'10 185 15% BF! You think juice is required to obtain those stats? The point, while obviously lost on you, was that something else needs corrected...not steroids .
    3. By the way..if my post was so annoying and unproductive, what exactly have you contributed to this thread????
    4. Are you seeking advice or attempting to assure an argument ensues? If you don't like someones response its simple enough to ignore it.
    The solution I offered was in bold.

By the way..#3 was directed at Tripmachine and as you can see that is all worked out. If you want to continue moving things around for argument sake...that's cool. I actually have about an hour to kill.

Lunk1 - Just in case you missed this in this thread, please re-read. I have already apologized for not posting my health history.

and if you go back and read your complaint filed in the lounge you will see my apology for offending you with my first post...

and if you go back and read your complaint filed in the lounge you will see my apology for offending you with my first post...
    I just now saw it. Thanks bro...apology accepted.

I just now saw it. Thanks bro...apology accepted.
    Please also keep in mind for future reference...I am a huge smartass!

Also...to address the issue. my opinion is you're wasting your time with Tren and mast when according to what you are saying, your goal is more of a maintenance goal then to increase LBM. I would think that a decent TRT dose would accomplish your mission and perhaps if you wanted to blast a bit of a higher dose from time to time.

So, now that you know the full story, why didn't you revisit my original question and offer an opinion verses proclaiming that 'let this be a lesson'. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in your response.
    Beacuse after listening to you I really dont want to waste anymore of my time.

Beacuse after listening to you I really dont want to waste anymore of my time.
    Fair enough I suppose.

Thread Information