Ravens2020 is offline New Member

Injury and cycle question

I injured my elbow and won't be able to lift for about 2 weeks. Do I just stop running my cycle for the 2 weeks and miss the shots or continue to do them?

AlinSR is offline new member
    I usually just take one small shot a week, just to keep the test levels up, and then hit it hard and heavy when you can.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    You can still do legs, back and probably some other exercises? I would stay on and work in other body parts. Or as Alin said, just slow down a tad. But keep your test levels up

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens2020
    I injured my elbow and won't be able to lift for about 2 weeks. Do I just stop running my cycle for the 2 weeks and miss the shots or continue to do them?
    How long have been on cycle ? Are you sure that your injury will have healed in two weeks ?
    Last edited by scorpion62; 06-03-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens2020 View Post
    Either cut the cycle short and go on PCT now and start over when fully healed, or continue the shots and hope you're healed in 2 weeks. A waste IMO though. What if it lasts longer than 2 weeks? It;s a n unknown factor.

Do not just stop for 2 weeks and then begin again! That would start a cascade of system failures and side effects. No fun.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bro if you injured your elbow I would give it a rest.Why subject it to the heavy weights that a cycle will put it through.After all you are not a pro! Let it heal good then come back.Beacuse if you dont it could turn into a life long thing very easy.Good luck bro.

TRUEmuscle is offline New Member
    Yes definitely dont just stop. That will blow your hormone levels all over the place.

Ravens2020 is offline New Member
    Because it happened from pitching in baseball and its happened before. It's not a serious injury it will just take around 2 weeks until its healed

Thread Information