Hey guys and gals, i'm trying to set up my next cycle and looking at a few different versions what's your expert opinion?

I'm 6', 192lbs, 18%bf (had back surgery so couldn't hit the gym for a few months hence the high bfp)

I'm looking to do a cycle with Equipoise and dianabol as my PED's but debating between test cyp and test en, my personal preference would be test en as i have experience with it before, and how long either test compound should be used if stacked with equipoise. Equipoise i have not stacked with before.

So i'm looking at a 12 week cycle which would look something like this;

Test en-500mg/week 10 weeks
Equipoise-300mg/week 12 weeks
dianobol-30mg/ed week 4-6 weeks

Something in that area. Growing up i hit puberty very early i developed a mild case of gyno (puffy nipples) when i was young but i'm quite afraid particularly of the hair sides. Would it be too much to add an AI during the cycle AND duestride (from the forums i've read here duestride is better than fin because it blocks both DHT receptors) and what other pct would be your best recommendation for the proposed cycle?

so far i'm looking at;
(week of PCT)
Nolvadex - 40mg per day week 1, 20mg per day weeks 2 and 3
Clomid- 100mg per day week 1, 50mg per day weeks 2 and 3

I know that it is still quite a vague plan which is why im still trying to perfect it- I am particularly concerned with the use of the side management so that i feel very comfortable with the regimen for PCT and possibly during the cycle so when i do start my next cycle i have everything and every dose i need and can complete with as much confidence and knowledge as possible and no room for guessing, still aware nothing is 100%, but that everything i am doing is the best way it can be done.

This is not my first cycle but would be first time running three PED's hence so many questions about the cycle and PCT as my concerns are specific to this cycle.

I chose equiproise because from the research i've done it's one of the "safer" AAS out there with fewer severe sides.

One last question-do you think that i would benefit at all from raloxifene for the gyno even though it's been present for so long?

Thanks a ton everyone! ..(thanks for the link Aust )