Thread: Dosage question

Frostbite is offline New Member

Dosage question

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to clarify something as I sort through all the great information on the board here. I'm doing research on a Test-E only cycle and I see that recommended first cycle doses are around 250mg twice a week.

Anyway, the question I had was regarding the way the bottles are described. One vendor details them as "10 ml vial (250 mg/ml)" does this mean that there are 10 doses in a single vial?

Along those same lines, what size syringe is most recommended? 1ml, 2ml, or 5ml is what I've seen is available.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, 10ml at 250mg per ml. A total of 2500mg per vial.

Syringe volume doesn't really matter unless your dosing 3-5ml at a time. Which U r not. The 1ml r typically insulin syringes which r too small. I think the right gauge needles (around 25g) r usually attached to a 3ml syringe.

Frostbite is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick response Tron! I thought I was reading it right, but I wanted to clarify and make sure I understood it properly. So for a standard 12 week cycle, 2 doses per week = 24 doses. So it sounds like I'd need 3 vials for a cycle with a little left over at the end.

Thanks again!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite
    Thanks for the quick response Tron! I thought I was reading it right, but I wanted to clarify and make sure I understood it properly. So for a standard 12 week cycle, 2 doses per week = 24 doses. So it sounds like I'd need 3 vials for a cycle with a little left over at the end.

Thanks again!
    U r correct sir. You'll have plenty, but for future reference. THEORETICALLY you would have 5 weeks work per 10mL vial, but you will lose some because of the little space in the needle. You'll come up .3-.5 short depending on injection technique.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    U r correct sir. You'll have plenty, but for future reference. THEORETICALLY you would have 5 weeks work per 10mL vial, but you will lose some because of the little space in the needle. You'll come up .3-.5 short depending on injection technique.
    And that's a fact. Welcome. try to read up more. ...crazy mike

Thread Information