I'm looking to start my first cycle soon. I know I want to take 500mg/week of test enanthate for 12wks and 30mg/day of Dbol for wks 1 thru 6. I'm looking to build mass before the fall starts for baseball. I also want to improve my speed on the bases, swing speed, and throwing velocity to go with my increased power. I have what I think is a good lifting plan but I want to take myself to the next level. My question is what would be the best plan to work on building speed while also building mass? I don't want to ruin my gains by doing to much cardio. Ill be lifting 4 days a week with 20 min of light cardio post workout in the mornings. Ill have the rest of the day free until my games at night. I was thinking about doing sprints on Mondays and Fridays, yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays(to stay flexible because you cant field a ground ball if you cant bend over), and plyometrics Wednesdays and Saturdays. Is that going to be to much cardio to still build mass? Thank you for the help. And no I'm not a drug tested athlete so I don't have to worry about that.