Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flacco is offline Member

No Rigs/Pins... Would Boofing (supository) dosing work?

So... I'm not gonna get into it. I won't have access to needles for a week or two. I'm very impatient and in the middle of a cycle. Just got to Thailand. I know... but I can't get syringes for at least another week. I've taken other recreational drugs as supositories. I'm wondering if this could possibly work with an oil based injectable as well. Any thoughts from those knowlagable? I've missed 2 weeks of shots (irresponsible, I know). Spare me the "You should have planned it better." I'm feeling very lethargic/low energy. Could I dose a couple times in my ass? I have oral syringes, with no needles... so I know I can get the dose correct. Thanks in advance.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    So... I'm not gonna get into it. I won't have access to needles for a week or two. I'm very impatient and in the middle of a cycle. Just got to Thailand. I know... but I can't get syringes for at least another week. I've taken other recreational drugs as supositories. I'm wondering if this could possibly work with an oil based injectable as well. Any thoughts from those knowlagable? I've missed 2 weeks of shots (irresponsible, I know). Spare me the "You should have planned it better." I'm feeling very lethargic/low energy. Could I dose a couple times in my ass? I have oral syringes, with no needles... so I know I can get the dose correct. Thanks in advance.
    Seriously? Why can't you get needles in sure you wouldn't get a quarter if any of the dose putting in your ass man lol. I don't think that the rectum can absorb oil based only water based or water soluble .
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 06-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Seriously? Why can't you get needles in sure you wouldn't get a quarter if any of the dose putting in your ass man lol. I don't think that the rectum can absorb oil based only water based or water soluble .
    Actually the rectum would absorb it into the bloodstream, but at such a rate of waste that it simply would not be worth the hassle of having oil dribbling out of your ass. Talk about awkward. Flacco, you're in a shitty (hehe) situation, but if I were in your position, I'd maintain my AI dose - assuming you're taking an AI - and just wait it out until you can get some pins. I assume you're stuck in a remote location with no access to pharmaceutical retail. That or begin PCT now and go back on cycle in a couple months.

Flacco is offline Member
    I'm on a 7 day hike through the mountaints in Northern Thailand. No stores, no way to get mail ect. I've got about 60 lbs of food n protein powder on my back. Really feelin it. I'm sure some of you chemistry dudes could tell me for sure. Woulda planned this better, but this was a last minute ordeal.

Flacco is offline Member
    I don't mind wasting. Its Thailand... I can get more in a week. So... should I quadrupal my dose up the ass lol?

Flacco is offline Member
    I am on AI, but I'm really feeling lethargic. Feels like I'm crashing. Been over 2 weeks since my last shot.

Another option may be to apply the oil as a topical solution at night in the same manner as AndroGel , but again, there is a high percentage of waste.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Another option may be to apply the oil as a topical solution at night in the same manner as AndroGel, but again, there is a high percentage of waste.
    Yeah... LOL I'd rather boof it. Seems like less of a waste lol

I don't mind wasting. Its Thailand... I can get more in a week. So... should I quadrupal my dose up the ass lol?
    Even if it would absorb I don't think you can keep out in your ass while hiking man I would pct now and cycle when you can do it In deffinetly.

Flacco is offline Member
    LOL I would if I could. No PCT meds on me. I'm just gonna dump 3 or 4 cc in my ass during a rest break and keep my feet elevated like I'm having a baby, for a little while lol. I don't know what else to do. I'm draggin ass. I don't wanna deal with another week feeling like this.

Good luck

Flacco is offline Member
    Thanks LOL

I hope you packed some baby powder for the hike.

Flacco is offline Member
    oh dude.... my nuts are on fire from the crotch rot. I've got a bottle of prickly heat that I'm almost done with LOL

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    this thread made me LOLz. i hope u are okay man. Do you by any chance live in greenpoint or williamsburg? I was born in gpoint, live in queens now, and I feel like a relatively huge mofo whenever I go into the burg cuz the dudes there are malnourished. Good for me though - I steal and then drape their little female girlfriends over my shoulder.

bad situ. Unfortunately more.wooouuuld.be absorbed via.the.inner.rectum.areA. however what damage u might or.coukd.do i putting it.there i dont know. If ur gunna do it. Do it on.a break n stick.ur legs in the air.

next.time pack.a.butt plug

Or buy needles on the way to ur destination ;-)

be interesting to know how u get on.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    This has come up many times before

I can't see it working ever

Here it is
    Rectal administration of AAS and HGH

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Poor planning = poor results.
    Not just in this case.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    this thread made me LOLz. i hope u are okay man. Do you by any chance live in greenpoint or williamsburg? I was born in gpoint, live in queens now, and I feel like a relatively huge mofo whenever I go into the burg cuz the dudes there are malnourished. Good for me though - I steal and then drape their little female girlfriends over my shoulder.
    Aint from Hipsterville, but I do ride the Hipster Highway alot (G). I'm from LI. Islip Area. I was in Gramercy Park for a while, Windsor Terrace, and Bay Ridge the past 5 years. Just moved to Thailand Possibly indefinitely.

Anyway... I plugged... I feel better. Could be placebo. Maybe not.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Squirting oil up the ass is the same as drinking it. Whatever that is absorbed will be promptly broken down by the liver. The reason why you pin it is to bypass the liver.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Why does it not surprise me someone from Long Island would shot gear up their ass lol

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Is this a serious post? I think you might just have an anal fixation. The whole reason we inject the oil is so it bypasses the liver. You should just stick the entire 10ml bottles up there lol

Wait, you're so secluded you don't have access to any stores or anything but you have internet access in the middle of nowhere? And how do you plan to get the oil from the bottle to the butt without atleast a barrel from a syringe or an oral syringe or anything? Troll

Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast
    Wait, you're so secluded you don't have access to any stores or anything but you have internet access in the middle of nowhere? And how do you plan to get the oil from the bottle to the butt without atleast a barrel from a syringe or an oral syringe or anything? Troll
    He can suck it out like the venom from a snake bite
    As for insertion.......
    How goods your imagination

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow this thread nearly made me fall off the chair in laughter

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post

He can suck it out like the venom from a snake bite
    As for insertion.......
    How goods your imagination
    He should have someone else suck it out of the bottle and orally force it into his rectum. Although I like the lubing the gerbil with it idea too lmao

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is something you need to discuss with Lunk.Beacuse he is a big time BOOFER has been for years LOL

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is something you need to discuss with Lunk.Beacuse he is a big time BOOFER has been for years LOL
    Bahaha

Where is he anyway? Thought he'd already have given his $ .02

Bahaha

Where is he anyway? Thought he'd already have given his $ .02
    He's meeting his source in a public toilet for oil administration

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    Have you ever left So Cal? You can get the internet in most places nowadays buddy. I transfered the oil to a baby oil bottle before I got on my flight from the US. I just asked a simple scientific question. If you read my question, you coulda put 2 n 2 together. Unless you're missing a chromosome... I appologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco

I transfered the oil to a baby oil bottle before I got on my flight from the US. I just asked a simple scientific question.
    So what does science tell you about sterility genius
    That's the dumbest thing I have read for a while
    And with some of the wing nuts coming here daily that's saying something

Flacco is offline Member
    So what does science tell you about sterility genius
    That's the dumbest thing I have read for a while
    And with some of the wing nuts coming here daily that's saying something
    It doesn't take a genius to sterilize a bottle. I'm sure I'm not the only wing nut on here that's used a rig more than once or transferred oils to another container. Call me stupid... I haven't had any problems yet ( infectons/abscess. I know this is an awkward thread, but at least it isn't another... " how does my test e/dbol cycle look?" I generally think this is the most educational aas site. I don't spend much time on here anymore. I've got better things to do than shoot down legit questions that i dont know the answers to. Thanks for anyone who replied with a serious answer. Everyone else... Well... Do you lol. I can take a ball bustin, but if you don't know the answer to a question, do everyone on this site a favor and just answer questions you do know the answers to. I know there are some really intelligent/educated people on here. Reality is though... The majority of you are egotistical meatheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco

It doesn't take a genius to sterilize a bottle. I'm sure I'm not the only wing nut on here that's used a rig more than once or transferred oils to another container. Call me stupid... I haven't had any problems yet ( infectons/abscess. I know this is an awkward thread, but at least it isn't another... " how does my test e/dbol cycle look?" I generally think this is the most educational aas site. I don't spend much time on here anymore. I've got better things to do than shoot down legit questions that i dont know the answers to. Thanks for anyone who replied with a serious answer. Everyone else... Well... Do you lol. I can take a ball bustin, but if you don't know the answer to a question, do everyone on this site a favor and just answer questions you do know the answers to. I know there are some really intelligent/educated people on here. Reality is though... The majority of you are egotistical meatheads.
    So tell me how you sterilised the bottle and then transferred oil into it without compromising sterility?

I'm on a 7 day hike through the mountaints in Northern Thailand. No stores, no way to get mail ect. I've got about 60 lbs of food n protein powder on my back. Really feelin it. I'm sure some of you chemistry dudes could tell me for sure. Woulda planned this better, but this was a last minute ordeal.
    "7 day hike through the mountains, no mail, no stores"

Yet you have wireless internet....

TROLL

Here's an answer I know. Putting the oil in your ass, although you may enjoy it, won't give you the absorption of the active ingredient you are looking for. But enjoy anyways

TROLL!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The colon does not absorb fats/oil. So no, it won't work.

So tell me how you sterilised the bottle and then transferred oil into it without compromising sterility?
    He has a sterile room in the secluded northern mountains of Thailand that also has satellite wireless internet. Duh.

He has a sterile room in the secluded northern mountains of Thailand that also has satellite wireless internet. Duh.
    My bad lol

AlinSR is offline new member
    Just do it and let us know how it goes. I've done much worse.

Flacco is offline Member
    I don't have time to Troll. And I don't waste my time tryin to get my posts up, by puttin down peoples questions instead of answering them. Seems like some of you are more of trolls than I may seem to be from this thread. I've probably spilled more Juice than most of you sarcastic fcks have shot. Thanks Bonapart, and everyone else that always comes back with good/reliable info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information