HAWAIIAN-HULK is offline New Member

1st time cycling EXPERT advice ONLY!!!!!

i am gonna do a 17 week cycle with test and dbol finish with nolvadex ...

is there anything else i need? what is AI? is it not in my list of gear?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    AI-aromatase inhibitors.

Lay out your cycle plans and stats if ya would please. Hope the Dbol is not for 17 weeks!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

What are your stats?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    You stated in your earlier post you are 228lb and 10% body fat

Without cycling can you Post a pic please !!

im 28 6'2 230 lbs 10% bf.. max bench is 315. "ALL NATURAL" and at a plateau now. i still feel skinny and are looking for thee "ARNOLD FIGURE"

layout is

week 1-6 stacking test with dbol
    week 7-12 continuing test
    week 13-14 nothing
    week 15-17 nolvadex

.now when should i use my estrogen blocker and is there a recommended one. am i missing anything here//?

thank you all very much guys i really appreciate the help

jay im awaiting activation cant post pic at the moment

Firstly research research research

You are in the right place but for first timers test
    Only is advised to see how you handle the sides
    Drop the dbol you will get enough gains from this basic beginner cycle.

Read the stickies on beginner cycles which will
    Also include your basic pct of nova and clomid

i have done test b4 and it was fine though i did cut the cycle short only 4 weeks in

You stated earlier you was "All natural"

Run the dbol for first 4 weeks only at 50mg per day

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Looks good. I'd run HCG 200-250iu every 2 days throughout this cycle. I agree with the 50mg/day approach to a dbol kick-start. I just don't notice anything at less than 50mg/day on dbol. I stop taking it at 4 weeks and increase the test at week 3 so it sort of segues from primarily dbol to test only as the long ester breaks down and disperses.

so how would i PCT this cycle? i need the facts before i get started.. novaldex is not enought right/

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWAIIAN-HULK View Post
    im 28 6'2 230 lbs 10% bf.. max bench is 315. "ALL NATURAL" and at a plateau now. i still feel skinny and are looking for thee "ARNOLD FIGURE"

layout is

week 1-6 stacking test with dbol
    week 7-12 continuing test
    week 13-14 nothing
    week 15-17 nolvadex

.now when should i use my estrogen blocker and is there a recommended one. am i missing anything here//?

thank you all very much guys i really appreciate the help
    Your 230lbs and can only bench 315lbs! Yikes. Don't think you are ready for AAS.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP

Your 230lbs and can only bench 315lbs! Yikes. Don't think you are ready for AAS.
    That's not a bad bench, and I don't think using his bench stats is a good basis for deciding if he's ready to cycle lol.

By the looks of it he has a lot of research to do. He seems to be all over the place. Claiming natural, then claiming he's cycled, 17 weeks I wouldn't recommend for a second cycle, especially as he still doesn't appear to understand about AI or PCT.

My 2 cents.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    That's not a bad bench, and I don't think using his bench stats is a good basis for deciding if he's ready to cycle lol.

By the looks of it he has a lot of research to do. He seems to be all over the place. Claiming natural, then claiming he's cycled, 17 weeks I wouldn't recommend for a second cycle, especially as he still doesn't appear to understand about AI or PCT.

My 2 cents.
    Your probably right. I think it was everything else he said that added up to me saying that. He is 230lbs and states his max bench is 315 like that should be impressive...

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

My 2 cents.
    He consideres 17 weeks including layover and pct... but either way he needs a bit more knowledge.

Hey hawian you are missing some basic knowledge like arimidex for ai dosed at .25mg eod from first pin. You will especially appreciate this if using dbol with test as it will help with estrogen related sides that you may or may not be aware of. Also your pct ia weak.

Standard pct ia nolvadex 20mg daily 4 weeks along with clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks. Some also say double up both nolvadex and clomid for first 2 weeks. .

Hcg also will help you @250 iu every 3.5days

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Jeeez what does bench weight or any weight have to do with aas use. I for one have genetics that leave me weak compared to the average guy. When I was at my prime and show ready after 6 yrs. hard training I was benching close to 300 max. Looking at me people couldn't believe that was all I could do. We don't ask stats as to how much you can lift to say when you are ready. Heavy is heavy for who it is heavy for. Considering a mature experienced lifting muscle. That was nonsense I my EXPERIENCE. ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Advise OP is listen and write down these suggestions, all of them. Go back and research and educate yourself and know what and why AI. The PCT what and why. Standard dosing etc...
    Then come up with a plan and run it by the members to tweak it up. ...crazy mike

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    You may want to incorporate a liver support component with the dbol . NAC and milk thistle are common supplements for this.

for PCT will novaldex be sufficient enough by itself. with of course arimidex at 1mg everyother day during on cycle?

so using one AI while on cycle and one PCT while off cycle is that good enough?

sup bro. i am clean for the last 4 years. ive tried test twice by itself but have never finished a full cycle understand that! i went as far as 4 weeks and stopped for random reasons both times. Now im looking to do things right... I didnt know half the stuff i do know. i have only been training 4 months solid now thats why my bench is at 315 and i wasnt bragging about that light ass wieght anyways. someone asked what i benched thats why i posted it.

Thread Information