iBeast87 is offline New Member

Cycle Questions: Prop/Cyp/Dianabol

First some background information: I am 25 years old, 5'8 and 168lbs. I have been an athlete my entire life (hockey and baseball) and am an ex heroin addict. Due to my past my test levels seem to typically be low and I am therefore looking for a minor boost to help me achieve my goals. I no longer drink nor do drougs so focusing on myself and my eating habits should not be very tough. With respect to my goals, I am currently sitting at a "fit" build but I want to gain strength and mass. I hope to be able to push myself to weigh at least 180 lean but would settle for 185 athletic so therefore I am looking to gain anywhere from 12 to 17 lbs while also gaining strength. I'm not only interested in looking good, I also want to gain strength.

Regarding my cycle, I plan to take Prop, Cyp, and Dianabol . The cycle I was thinking about looks like this...

Dianabol: 50mg daily weeks 1-8 (25 morning and 25 an hr before workout)
    Test Prop: 100mg EOD weeks 1-6
    Test Cyp: 250 mg E3D weeks 4-12
    Clomid: 50mg/nl 50ml bottle. 100 mg first 5 days then 50mg daily for 4 weeks
    Daily Calorie intake: 3000 with 135 grams protein daily

In anyone's opinion/experience does this seem like a good cycle to achieve what I am looking for? I can provide more information if needed. Is the caloric and protein intake sufficient for my size (168) trying to get to (182)?

Also, is the Clomid sufficient for PCT or would you recommend something else as well?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions. All suggestions accepted.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iBeast87 View Post
    First some background information: I am 25 years old, 5'8 and 168lbs. I have been an athlete my entire life (hockey and baseball) and am an ex heroin addict. Due to my past my test levels seem to typically be low and I am therefore looking for a minor boost to help me achieve my goals. I no longer drink nor do drougs so focusing on myself and my eating habits should not be very tough. With respect to my goals, I am currently sitting at a "fit" build but I want to gain strength and mass. I hope to be able to push myself to weigh at least 180 lean but would settle for 185 athletic so therefore I am looking to gain anywhere from 12 to 17 lbs while also gaining strength. I'm not only interested in looking good, I also want to gain strength.

Regarding my cycle, I plan to take Prop, Cyp, and Dianabol . The cycle I was thinking about looks like this...

Dianabol: 50mg daily weeks 1-8 (25 morning and 25 an hr before workout)
    Test Prop: 100mg EOD weeks 1-6
    Test Cyp: 250 mg E3D weeks 4-12
    Clomid: 50mg/nl 50ml bottle. 100 mg first 5 days then 50mg daily for 4 weeks
    Daily Calorie intake: 3000 with 135 grams protein daily

In anyone's opinion/experience does this seem like a good cycle to achieve what I am looking for? I can provide more information if needed. Is the caloric and protein intake sufficient for my size (168) trying to get to (182)?

Also, is the Clomid sufficient for PCT or would you recommend something else as well?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions. All suggestions accepted.

I too am an ex addict so props on being sober If this is you first cycle I suggest you do test e only two types of test isnt needed , see how you body reacts also do you need to do alot if research on nutrition there is a great section here for that 135 grams of protien is not enough. Also do some research on AI's an proper pct to me all aspects of this cycle need some fixing , So figure out your diet and get that all straight then start asking around good luck hope that can help you if you need any answer quick pm me
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 06-05-2013 at 09:27 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'8 and 168lbs, this sounds like your a bit on the light side to me. Whats your bodyfat? Whats your training history? How did you arrive at your calorie intake, your macro split for protein?

No mention of HCG or AI. Clomid is a SERM, and should be taken as part of your PCT.

Personally I think you should scrap the idea of cycling entirely for now. Hit up the nutrition section and the lifting section, get a good solid base and some research.

Welcome to the forums!

Yea I'm at work so didn't get to do the full research I wanted to yet regarding diet etc. I have taken Sust before as well as some old "superdrol" which was pro hormone. I got huge on the SuperDrol but it became illegal and is very toxic from what I've been told. My body reacted fine to it though. I was thinking the two types because right now I only have full access to the Cypianate but my friend has 2 bottles of Prop and owes me money so I was just going to take those and call it even. Has read that it may be good to jump start with the prop and then take a longer ester that's why I had planned the cycle I did.

If it is something I end up going through with would I most likely see good gains or would you recommend running either just the Prop or just the Cyp (both with dianabol )? Thanks bro, fighting the demon isn't easy so congrats to you as well!

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    as far as pct is concerned, nolvadex @ 20mg/day is typically used in addition to the clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    5'8 and 168lbs, this sounds like your a bit on the light side to me. Whats your bodyfat? Whats your training history? How did you arrive at your calorie intake, your macro split for protein?

No mention of HCG or AI. Clomid is a SERM, and should be taken as part of your PCT.

Personally I think you should scrap the idea of cycling entirely for now. Hit up the nutrition section and the lifting section, get a good solid base and some research.

Welcome to the forums!
    I don't know exact body fat at moment I assume around 13%. I was sitting at 177 a week ago but went through some issues and had a minor week long relapse and barely ate and lost a lot of weight. I have been back in gym consistently for the past 8 months and have been stuck gain wise for the past month or so. Just wanted to kick start my gains again. Based off of my previous weight I feel realistically a cycle could put me at 192 lbs give or take but primary concern was getting back to my normal 177 and post cycle sitting at around 185.

Thread Information