Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best STEROID(S) for 500 mile bicycle ride?????

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Best STEROID(S) for 500 mile bicycle ride?????

Well I am currently training for a 500+ mile bicycle ride and have a few questions.. First of all a few things about me, I'm 32yo. 6'2" tall 210 lbs Currently running:

150mg eod tren ace
    300mg test e ew

I have about 7 weeks of Anavar (100mg ed) I can use at some point but figured I should save it for 5-6 weeks before the bike ride starts... then continue the Var while riding the week of the 500 miler. I will be on test of course along side it (600mg ew)

Anyone have any better ideas or compounds to add to the mix for training / riding a ride like this? I am doing cardio 4-5 days a week a.m. empty stomach and weight training 4-5 days a week afternoons.

Thanks for any help and advice!

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Well, tren isn't exactly good on your endurance, as much as I absolutely hate to say it, more than like EQ. The heightened RBC && appetite could help you manage to do something along the lines of your 500mi trek. As far as anavar goes for endurance, I have no idea, but it would be good to help repair wear & tear from your training with the test.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    None....

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi, crazy mike here bud. I done know the answer but I DO KNOW, that Tren is not good for your cardio at all. It hurt my breathing on and then off. I can't imagine doing what you are considering. IMOP Tren is not what you want. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Well, tren isn't exactly good on your endurance, as much as I absolutely hate to say it, more than like EQ. The heightened RBC && appetite could help you manage to do something along the lines of your 500mi trek. As far as anavar goes for endurance, I have no idea, but it would be good to help repair wear & tear from your training with the test.
    The tren won't be used 6 weeks prior and during the ride.... It's being used now because it's part of my cycle I have planned no knowing I was going to do this bike ride again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    None....
    So you are saying if I used Test / Anavar for this ride I would NOT have an advantage over someone using nothing? I wonder why Lance was doping then...

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hi, crazy mike here bud. I done know the answer but I DO KNOW, that Tren is not good for your cardio at all. It hurt my breathing on and then off. I can't imagine doing what you are considering. IMOP Tren is not what you want. ...crazy mike
    Yeah I forgot to mention I knew Tren would kill my cardio and I will be off the tren 6-8 weeks prior to the ride... Thanks!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    most steroids are intended to be used to increase strength and size, something you don't need. Instead, you need to enhance your lung/weight ratio, and the best way to do this is to drop any unnecessary weight.

my thoughts on your intended AAS useage:

Tren - great for strength gains, lousy for endurance
    Testosterone - strength and size gains, but you don't want to increase your size, you want to reduce it.
    anavar - for most, anavar can cause cramping and will produce a painful pump after just a few miles on the bicycle. this would most definitely be anti-productive for your intended goals.

Ben Johnson, the Olympic gold medalist, was caught using Winnie, but he's a type type 2 muscle fiber type (fast twitch) and what you want would is something for type 1 muscle fiber types (slow twitch or aerobic muscle fiber type). So Winnie is out.

The idea is to lose maximum weight while maintaining leg strength and lung performance.

I think most that have taken GW501516 would agree it doesn't live up the marketing hype. I've certainly tried it and was not impressed. It is supposed to help you lose body fat and increase endurance.

What you could do is to investigate the use of T3. I haven't tried it yet, although I intend to. Taking it would bump your metabolism and help you reduce some weight. Others may even argue that taking albuterol stacked with T3 has a synergistic effect and helps the weight come off quickly. Having said this, two things come to mind:

1) You failed to mention how long before your competition (so I have no idea how much time remains for you to prepare)
    2) I have no idea what impact T3 or T3 stacked with albuterol will have on your endurance.

So you will most definitely have to do your homework, and read those threads that correlate to these theories I have. Once you find the related logs, you may even PM the author and ask them very directly how these compounds affected their endurance.

If you cannot get a definitive answer, then I'd suggest just sticking to a caloric restricted diet with a heavy emphasis on cardio, until about 2 weeks before the race, in which time you should begin your carb loading phase.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Granovich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    most steroids are intended to be used to increase strength and size, something you don't need. Instead, you need to enhance your lung/weight ratio, and the best way to do this is to drop any unnecessary weight.

my thoughts on your intended AAS useage:

Tren - great for strength gains, lousy for endurance
    Testosterone - strength and size gains, but you don't want to increase your size, you want to reduce it.
    anavar - for most, anavar can cause cramping and will produce a painful pump after just a few miles on the bicycle. this would most definitely be anti-productive for your intended goals.

Ben Johnson, the Olympic gold medalist, was caught using Winnie, but he's a type type 2 muscle fiber type (fast twitch) and what you want would is something for type 1 muscle fiber types (slow twitch or aerobic muscle fiber type). So Winnie is out.

The idea is to lose maximum weight while maintaining leg strength and lung performance.

I think most that have taken GW501516 would agree it doesn't live up the marketing hype. I've certainly tried it and was not impressed. It is supposed to help you lose body fat and increase endurance.

What you could do is to investigate the use of T3. I haven't tried it yet, although I intend to. Taking it would bump your metabolism and help you reduce some weight. Others may even argue that taking albuterol stacked with T3 has a synergistic effect and helps the weight come off quickly. Having said this, two things come to mind:

1) You failed to mention how long before your competition (so I have no idea how much time remains for you to prepare)
    2) I have no idea what impact T3 or T3 stacked with albuterol will have on your endurance.

So you will most definitely have to do your homework, and read those threads that correlate to these theories I have. Once you find the related logs, you may even PM the author and ask them very directly how these compounds affected their endurance.

If you cannot get a definitive answer, then I'd suggest just sticking to a caloric restricted diet with a heavy emphasis on cardio, until about 2 weeks before the race, in which time you should begin your carb loading phase.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Hey Roman thanks for the reply! The ride will happen late September so I still have all summer to train. The tren will only be used for about 5 more weeks.... I am currently on t3/clen from iron-dragon. I will look into getting albuterol! My main goal is to just get in NICE looking shape and of course to have an edge on the bike ride. Last year I wasn't cycling anything and only had 1 weeks notice for that ride and did really well so I want some sort of edge this year. (training 5 months prior, eating right and doing lots of cardio will already give me an edge over last year)

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Hey Roman thanks for the reply! The ride will happen late September so I still have all summer to train. The tren will only be used for about 5 more weeks.... I am currently on t3/clen from iron-dragon. I will look into getting albuterol! My main goal is to just get in NICE looking shape and of course to have an edge on the bike ride. Last year I wasn't cycling anything and only had 1 weeks notice for that ride and did really well so I want some sort of edge this year. (training 5 months prior, eating right and doing lots of cardio will already give me an edge over last year)
    I don't think its entirely true that bikers cannot benefit from AS. For one, the mileage drops your Total and Free Test and thus makes it harder to ride and recover. I think most riders administer a TRT level of test to hold their levels high enough to recover and not "waste" (get weaker) away. Have a look at some bike forums as most people here seem to be using AS to get big arms and muscles.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    What about epo?
    Don't most cyclists use epo?

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    What about epo?
    LOL. EPO? Yeah, but takes a lotta eyes on yourself to make sure your hemocrit doesn't move to unsafe levels. Better stay hydrated as well or your blood sludges. If you are running EPO, you are competing and are a serious biker. Risks dont seem worth it otherwise imo.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by JSumma

LOL. EPO? Yeah, but takes a lotta eyes on yourself to make sure your hemocrit doesn't move to unsafe levels. Better stay hydrated as well or your blood sludges. If you are running EPO, you are competing and are a serious biker. Risks dont seem worth it otherwise imo.
    I Don't know much about the stuff I just hear its what cyclists use

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What about hgh? Not enough time to see much effect?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    What about epo?
    My thoughts exactly.

EPO increses RBC and can only be used for a month or so, and it's actually quite dangerous if you get the dosages wrong.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I don't know too much about bicycling, but I can't see how tren is going to help you.

Most likely, you're going to want to take something that's going to help improve your body's ability to circulate oxygen to your muscles. You might want to look in to blood doping I've heard good things about PFCs.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    Just have to keep your levels to the same amount as people that live in oxygen deprived areas. The only time you risk death from epo is if you exceed 60% or so. After that, the blood starts to get too thick. Natural athletes have a maximum of 54%. The 4% increase might not seem like much but it makes a huge difference. Just as with any dangerous compound (dnp /slin), if used right, it should be as simple as any other steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

EPO increses RBC and can only be used for a month or so, and it's actually quite dangerous if you get the dosages wrong.
    You can only use it for a month or so. You inject EPO until you reach the levels you want your hematocrit to be at. So if you want 60% and you're at 50%, you inject until you reach 60%. Your blood will go back to normal in around 6 months. Until then you don't even need to use it again.

That being said, getting information on how to properly use EPO is hard as hell. It's a very underground and undocumented drug when used for performance enhancing. Most studies on it are done on people with anemia and it acts differently with them, and they have a different injection protocol. For performance enhancing, the only information available is mostly from professional marathon runners and cyclists and when it comes to a drug that can make a person money, you can be sure they keep as much of that info private as possible. From what I have gathered, EPO requires iron injections as well. Iron injections are just as dangerous if not more so then EPO itself. Basically the new blood cells that your body creates, have to bind with iron. If they don't, you're basically wasting the drug. Once they bind with iron, then they can store oxygen. The problem is, if you don't inject iron along with epo, your iron will drop to dangerous levels. But if you inject too much iron, you risk death. There is also other little things that cyclists use along with epo that I haven't been able to figure out yet.

Very interesting LoftB, you are right even trying to research the drug is hard work, buying it even harder( but found some lol).

What other things do you suspect cyclists are using ?

Very interesting LoftB, you are right even trying to research the drug is hard work, buying it even harder( but found some lol).

bump... yeah what else is good for biking pre biking cycle and during cycle.... clen /t3? take that for training before? take it during ride also?? Any other info people might have to help give an edge in a long 8 day bike ride i'd appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    I don't think its entirely true that bikers cannot benefit from AS. For one, the mileage drops your Total and Free Test and thus makes it harder to ride and recover. I think most riders administer a TRT level of test to hold their levels high enough to recover and not "waste" (get weaker) away. Have a look at some bike forums as most people here seem to be using AS to get big arms and muscles.
    I've never been much of a bicyclist, but I was a competitive distance runner, competing internationally at distances between 10k and 26.2 miles. So, different application, but more or less the same concerns I believe?

There are things you can do besides steroids that you need to start doing up to two weeks prior to the race. And it's all controlled by diet, and if you don't do this, you will most certainly experience cardio fatigue (or hitting the wall) towards the end of the race. I've written about this in a couple of threads, but it's been at least a year, so I need to regather my thoughts.

Obviously, a diet rich in carbohydrates is mandatory while training. But what some don't realize, is that several days prior to the race, you need to increase your carbohydrate intake up to about 90% of the total calories you consume. Why is this? Well, because your body, when you eat carbohydrate, most of it is stored as glycogen in your muscles and liver. But it takes several days to fully saturate your body with glycogen. And it is these reserves that will help you from hitting the proverbial wall towards the end of the race. This, more than anything else, is critically important for your endurance. Experienced runners all know this, and this is why you see so many consuming big bowls of spaghetti days before the race.

If you are not carb loading, then I'd highly recommend doing so.

I'm not going into hydration at this point, as I think it's fairly obvious you need to consume large quantities pre race time (I used to drink up to a half gallon the last couple of hours leading up to the race), and there is also something called rehydration salts you can google on the internet that you can put in your drinking water while you race.

In my humble opinion, if you really dug into the best ways to prepare for a race, I think you'd find taking steroids is pretty low on the list. And there's a reason for this. Because it doesn't have nearly the impact on your performance as it would for a powerlifter or a bodylifter.

let me know if you have any questions?

---Roman

bump... yeah what else is good for biking pre biking cycle and during cycle.... clen/t3? take that for training before? take it during ride also?? Any other info people might have to help give an edge in a long 8 day bike ride i'd appreciate it!
    I haven't read any more on the subject but in my opinion and based on what the compounds do, most bicyclist would most likely be running bronchodilators, like clen or ephedrine. They will also be running blood thinners along EPO. They will most likely raise their hematocrit levels beyond 60% and then combat the thickened blood by using some sort of blood thinner with taurine and other vitamins. They will most likely be trying to load their muscles with as much carbs as possible, so insulin and HGH can also be ran and most likely is ran by the higher end athletes. They will avoid most steroids as they can cause muscle cramps and pumps. If they're using EPO, they will most likely avoid EQ or any other compound that causes an increase of rbc, which in most cases is every steroid . As you can see, most of the compounds I have listed are extremely dangerous. Slin, EPO, blood thinners and even clen. When you're biking several hundred miles while on clen and have high hematocrit levels, chances of having irregular heartbeats is very high. Most will even start to develop cardiomegaly (enlargement of the heart). But if we take a look at Lance Armstrong's success, we can understand why they would go to such levels. Plus most of these athletes have endless amount of funding and money, they can hire top physicians to monitor them 24/7, something that most of us here can't do.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What are pfc's?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is this a race or a ride???

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I've never been much of a bicyclist, but I was a competitive distance runner, competing internationally at distances between 10k and 26.2 miles. So, different application, but more or less the same concerns I believe?

There are things you can do besides steroids that you need to start doing up to two weeks prior to the race. And it's all controlled by diet, and if you don't do this, you will most certainly experience cardio fatigue (or hitting the wall) towards the end of the race. I've written about this in a couple of threads, but it's been at least a year, so I need to regather my thoughts.

Obviously, a diet rich in carbohydrates is mandatory while training. But what some don't realize, is that several days prior to the race, you need to increase your carbohydrate intake up to about 90% of the total calories you consume. Why is this? Well, because your body, when you eat carbohydrate, most of it is stored as glycogen in your muscles and liver. But it takes several days to fully saturate your body with glycogen. And it is these reserves that will help you from hitting the proverbial wall towards the end of the race. This, more than anything else, is critically important for your endurance. Experienced runners all know this, and this is why you see so many consuming big bowls of spaghetti days before the race.

If you are not carb loading, then I'd highly recommend doing so.

I'm not going into hydration at this point, as I think it's fairly obvious you need to consume large quantities pre race time (I used to drink up to a half gallon the last couple of hours leading up to the race), and there is also something called rehydration salts you can google on the internet that you can put in your drinking water while you race.

In my humble opinion, if you really dug into the best ways to prepare for a race, I think you'd find taking steroids is pretty low on the list. And there's a reason for this. Because it doesn't have nearly the impact on your performance as it would for a powerlifter or a bodylifter.

let me know if you have any questions?

---Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post
    I haven't read any more on the subject but in my opinion and based on what the compounds do, most bicyclist would most likely be running bronchodilators, like clen or ephedrine. They will also be running blood thinners along EPO. They will most likely raise their hematocrit levels beyond 60% and then combat the thickened blood by using some sort of blood thinner with taurine and other vitamins. They will most likely be trying to load their muscles with as much carbs as possible, so insulin and HGH can also be ran and most likely is ran by the higher end athletes. They will avoid most steroids as they can cause muscle cramps and pumps. If they're using EPO, they will most likely avoid EQ or any other compound that causes an increase of rbc, which in most cases is every steroid. As you can see, most of the compounds I have listed are extremely dangerous. Slin, EPO, blood thinners and even clen. When you're biking several hundred miles while on clen and have high hematocrit levels, chances of having irregular heartbeats is very high. Most will even start to develop cardiomegaly (enlargement of the heart). But if we take a look at Lance Armstrong's success, we can understand why they would go to such levels. Plus most of these athletes have endless amount of funding and money, they can hire top physicians to monitor them 24/7, something that most of us here can't do.

Thanks Roman!! I will definitely be carb loading then and I will read the carb loading sticky I saw a while back... thanks for that info, greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post
    I haven't read any more on the subject but in my opinion and based on what the compounds do, most bicyclist would most likely be running bronchodilators, like clen or ephedrine. They will also be running blood thinners along EPO. They will most likely raise their hematocrit levels beyond 60% and then combat the thickened blood by using some sort of blood thinner with taurine and other vitamins. They will most likely be trying to load their muscles with as much carbs as possible, so insulin and HGH can also be ran and most likely is ran by the higher end athletes. They will avoid most steroids as they can cause muscle cramps and pumps. If they're using EPO, they will most likely avoid EQ or any other compound that causes an increase of rbc, which in most cases is every steroid. As you can see, most of the compounds I have listed are extremely dangerous. Slin, EPO, blood thinners and even clen. When you're biking several hundred miles while on clen and have high hematocrit levels, chances of having irregular heartbeats is very high. Most will even start to develop cardiomegaly (enlargement of the heart). But if we take a look at Lance Armstrong's success, we can understand why they would go to such levels. Plus most of these athletes have endless amount of funding and money, they can hire top physicians to monitor them 24/7, something that most of us here can't do.
    sweet thanks for all this info!! Do you cycle too?? Where did you get all of this info from? Thanks for the reply!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is this a race or a ride???
    It's just a ride but I want to be in the best shape possible for this ride unlike last year I only had 1 weeks notice. It can feel like a race when you get certain groups together going hard!

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds stupid to put your body at risk for just a one day ride. How about you man up and rub some dirt on it for the day ride

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is known for crazy pumps. Like lower back and calf. That would kill your ride in a jiffy

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I remember when I got my first lower back pump and tried playing basketball....

Needless to say I have never been able to play ball while on test

It's just a ride but I want to be in the best shape possible for this ride unlike last year I only had 1 weeks notice. It can feel like a race when you get certain groups together going hard!
    I ride a week long 700+ mile ride each year. Proper hydration and carb consumption is really all you need to worry about. I understand there are some teams that ride like the wind but that comes down to simply putting the miles in. Steroids offer no real solution for a casual week long ride...get some butt butter and some Monkey Butt powder and man up.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Sounds stupid to put your body at risk for just a one day ride. How about you man up and rub some dirt on it for the day ride

actually i'm doing this cycle because I like cycling and bodybuilding.... the ride just so happens to be in sept. so why not try to be as ready for it as possible? Also if you READ my post you would see it's not a 1 day ride.... are you stupid???? do you think someone can ride 530 miles in 1 day on a bicycle???? it's an 8 day ride and I'm cycling regardless.... also I did MAN up last year given my dad had a fatal accident training for this ride I opted to go in his place on his bike with 1 weeks notice.... I think that classifies me as 'manning up'

I ride a week long 700+ mile ride each year. Proper hydration and carb consumption is really all you need to worry about. I understand there are some teams that ride like the wind but that comes down to simply putting the miles in. Steroids offer no real solution for a casual week long ride...get some butt butter and some Monkey Butt powder and man up.
    Like i said to snowblowjoe.... I am doing this cycle to do this cycle.... not for the main reason of the bike ride I am talking about... I am only asking for ideas, supplements, etc... that will help me with the ride... obviously training and cardio + diet is going to be helping a lot as is..

you say to man up.... like i told joe I manned up last year with 1 weeks notice to do this ride... I wasn't in shape (not like I will be this ride anyway) and I had 2 30 mile training rides the 7 days before. I have manned up already more so than i bet most of those riders that went on the ride.

Like i said to snowblowjoe.... I am doing this cycle to do this cycle.... not for the main reason of the bike ride I am talking about... I am only asking for ideas, supplements, etc... that will help me with the ride... obviously training and cardio + diet is going to be helping a lot as is..

you say to man up.... like i told joe I manned up last year with 1 weeks notice to do this ride... I wasn't in shape (not like I will be this ride anyway) and I had 2 30 mile training rides the 7 days before. I have manned up already more so than i bet most of those riders that went on the ride.
    Relax..you wanna cycle then cycle. Your OP made it sound as if you were looking for cycle recommendations to help with the ride. Considering it's not a race then the answer is none.

Like I said..I know what it means to climb you ass back on the saddle the day after riding 70 or 80 miles. The ride I do has over 20,000 riders from all over the world. Some are children and some are senior citizens. It's more of a test of mental fortitude than of physical ability.

By the way...very sorry to hear of the loss of your father.

sweet thanks for all this info!! Do you cycle too?? Where did you get all of this info from? Thanks for the reply!!
    Never cycled, I was researching epo as a way to put me ahead of the competition in competitive/pro soccer. Never went through it though. One cause I gave up on soccer and two because of the endless amount of info on epo. Every time I thought I knew everything about it and was minutes from ordering it, I would find new information that would change my mind. I had almost bought it once, had the order in my cart and everything. Was gonna go out and send the money through WU. Thats when I found out about iron injections, changed my mind and started researching more. Happened like 3-4 times. Even now, I don't think I would be able to run it successfully. Theres just too much private info that cyclists dont disclose. The thing with epo is, if you mess up, you either waste a lot of money or you die. Since the info is private, it's hard to find the middle ground between those two scenarios. Most of the info I gathered is from scouring the web about it. Steroid forums, marathon runner forums, cycling forums and even anemia forums and studies.

Anteus labs is developing a product for blood boosting, similar to epo. I emailed them but got no answer back. Hopefully they release it soon. Would def be interested in using it as a safer alternative to epo. Here is the link for more info.

Antaeus Labs: Antaeus Updates - April 2013

- We have a “blood-boosting” product that is ideally suited to endurance athletes (like distance-runners and cyclists). We are actively seeking beta-testers for this.

Relax..you wanna cycle then cycle. Your OP made it sound as if you were looking for cycle recommendations to help with the ride. Considering it's not a race then the answer is none.

Like I said..I know what it means to climb you ass back on the saddle the day after riding 70 or 80 miles. The ride I do has over 20,000 riders from all over the world. Some are children and some are senior citizens. It's more of a test of mental fortitude than of physical ability.

By the way...very sorry to hear of the loss of your father.
    Thanks Lunk I appreciate it... and yeah my op made it seem like this cycle was only for the bike ride which I should have clarified a bit better... you're right that was my bad. Damn 20,000 riders????? WTF.... The ride I do has 300 riders... called the California Coast Classic... what ride are you doing with so many riders? That's crazy!

Thanks Lunk I appreciate it... and yeah my op made it seem like this cycle was only for the bike ride which I should have clarified a bit better... you're right that was my bad. Damn 20,000 riders????? WTF.... The ride I do has 300 riders... called the California Coast Classic... what ride are you doing with so many riders? That's crazy!
    Check your PM

I know we're on a steroid msg board and that's where we hope to find our answers but have you actually thought about training for the event and getting your body used to pedalling hard for 8 hours a day ?

Secondly, sleeping in an oxygen tent could be cheaper safer and more effective than any other drugs mentioned.

Alright john is offline Junior Member
    Hi I know a few boxers and cage fighters that only ever use
    Oral Turinabol , increased cardio and strength.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just a shot in the dark here, but have you asked Lance?

I just finished a Tre/Test cycle and I box. Dang, I thought I was going to pass out during every workout. My heart rate couldn't keep up with the cardio stress of the boxing. My endurance may stink but I look awesome. LOL If you're looking for endurance I'd just make sure your Tren /Test cycle finishes at about 8 weeks before your ride so you can have enough time to do your PCT and work on your endurance. Carl Lewis was tested positive for Clen during the '88 olympics. When I take clen, my heart rate goes up so high that my resting heart rate is 90 bpm. An endurance athlete should have a resting heart rate of 50 or so. My belief is that there is little to no safe compounds that recreational athletes should take for endurance. I have guys I train take low doses of Test/Deca to help with joint & muscles but that's it. We do three cardio workouts a day to build endurance (MMA).

I know we're on a steroid msg board and that's where we hope to find our answers but have you actually thought about training for the event and getting your body used to pedalling hard for 8 hours a day ?

Secondly, sleeping in an oxygen tent could be cheaper safer and more effective than any other drugs mentioned.
    OK. I'll bite.

What does this do?

And i'm being serious. I haven't read/heard of anything like this before.

I know they can put burn victims in a Hyperbaric Chamber and it promotes accelerated healing. But doubtful anyone has one of those in their houses?

Hyperbaric medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Michael Jackson had one as well. He slept in his, and it was used for health reasons somehow.

Think he is referring to a high altitude chamber....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information