Thread: Stack help?

Lozza is offline New Member

Stack help?

Hi guys.

I recently got my hands on a reputable supplier so I decided to get a cycle going. I been doing weight training for about 4 years now, diet is really clean and calorie calculated every week. Its really hard to find good advice around, as everyone seems to be an expert on what to and what not to do and a lot of conflicting info but any help would be nice.

5"8'
    23 y/o
    176lb
    BF around 15%

This is what im thinking
    Week 1-12 Test-E 500mg/week broken into 2 a week
    Week 1-2 Test-P 50mgs EOD kickstart
    Week 1-8 Deca 250mg/week jab at same time as test-e (running at 250 because its a 250mg/ml vial and easier to calculate than 300-400, also don't wanna run too heavy)

PCT
    Week 14-18 Clomid 100-50-50-50
    Week 14-18 Nolvdex 20-20-20-20

Most of the above I'm confident on, but should I be running HCG throughout and what doseage if so?.

Thanks

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    I'd get the BF% down to 12% first.

I wouldn't run Deca first cycle. Besides the fact that I'd consider 8 weeks to short a time period for a decanoate ester.

HCG 250IU twice a week (500IU/wk).

Tamoxifen 40mg first week of PCT.

You need to use an AI. Adex 0.25mg EOD.

I wouldn't bother with the Test-Prop kicker, not for two weeks anyway. If you're dead set on a "kick start", use Dbol 35-50mg/day for the first 4 weeks.
    Last edited by gymsoldier; 06-14-2013 at 04:28 AM.

- What would be a better time to run deca (10-12 weeks and run test for 16?)
    - Only reason I'm going prop is its a struggle to get orals, and easy to get injectables, so was gonna use 1 vial of prop to get going. (Struggling to get PCT tabs enough let alone dbol )
    - Adex EOD PCT and on cycle, or on cycle only?
    Last edited by Lozza; 06-14-2013 at 05:04 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test only 1st cycle this way you see how your body reacts.Plus if you have a bad reaction.You know wat caused it.How tall are you?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza
    - What would be a better time to run deca (10-12 weeks and run test for 16?)
    - Only reason I'm going prop is its a struggle to get orals, and easy to get injectables, so was gonna use 1 vial of prop to get going.
    - Dont have access to Tamoxifen , can I do without it?
    - Adex EOD PCT only?
    Tamoxifen is nolvadex buddy

I agree with you on the prop kick start I think it's a great idea much better than oral kick start IMO but I would run it for 4 weeks so get another vial. Definitely need an A.i arimidex or aromasin do not skip this part it's a nightmare if you are sensitive to estrogen. Hcg 250 ius twice a week. Leave deca until you have used and learned about test first. Test is a great anabolic which needs to by fully utilised before other compounds get brought in especially orals

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Tamoxifen is nolvadex buddy

I agree with you on the prop kick start I think it's a great idea much better than oral kick start IMO but I would run it for 4 weeks so get another vial. Definitely need an A.i arimidex or aromasin do not skip this part it's a nightmare if you are sensitive to estrogen. Hcg 250 ius twice a week. Leave deca until you have used and learned about test first. Test is a great anabolic which needs to by fully utilised before other compounds get brought in especially orals
    You caught me before I got to edit haha.

Would Adex 0.25mg ED be ok along with the 250ius of HCG twice a week be good?

And songdog, I'm 5'7-5'8.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Hog fine but go Adex 0.25 eod and adjust from there

huggy008 is offline Junior Member
    save deca for future

Thread Information